Sign in to follow this  
farjat

What Do Players Want?

Yea let's get back to the topic.

Since the fast lvling in barrack, Promise land is almost an empty land. Should we suggest to change the entire promise land? Or is it possible? (Maybe our boss can tell us whether it's possible or not?)

And, a mage has a lot more advantage than a war.. a FH war worths a lot more than a FH mage, but, if u get a 180 mage with 50 dex, and Tower and Mshield, then a War is usless. I say this cause i played in a mage and a war in nemesis. Anyways both classes got they're advantages.

Try to beat my Bmage in pvp. ;)

Im not getting angry or mad at all..

You guys has just proven that you will help players etc like me.

Even tho they have done something stupid.

I had my reasons to food my first hero set, and i appriciate the admins/GM's

gave me the chance to do it.

But thats an old story.

I have nothing to complain about, i love the server and will always play

some time i can :)

Maybe my post sounded wrong at first, but was not ment to sound like that :)

As to getting back to the topic.

I still look forward to the Football thing that White was creating :D

So i hope it will arrive soon :D

Dude i've been around Nemesis for like 2-3 years

Yet im still not that 100% trustable, even tho i have been making a HB Nemesis Guide on 57 pages, i have runned some of the Mules, even did some events (gave prizes).

That does not make you trustworthy but a helpfull person.

Not trusted, jesus christ.

I had about a million players trust me with their account info that never had a bad experience with doing so.

I also am the only player who did both AresMule and ElvMule item distributions to new players.

Also, White isn't playing much because of the express reason that you haven't rewarded him for his work by promoting him. It shouldn't be a surprise that his engagement is low.

I'm predicting that you won't have a new events GM a year from now.

I also had a writeup of a good idea for that permanent event you wanted farjat, but as my last event idea didn't even get acted on once (and never will), there's little point to posting it.

Seriously, you asked what players wanted, then said that it doesn't matter because they'll never get it as long as Hunter doesn't see the need for another events GM (which, let's face it, he never will). Then your suggestion is one outside of timezone.

Speaking of trust, you even said it was ok for your guildmates to share account with me a couple of months ago, we also shared zwand and xweapons.

To call me untrustworthy is cheap - I think the only disagreement we've had is when, despite the evidence I had, GM's took an item that belonged to 4 of us and gave it to a person who had a 1/5th share (which I'm not getting into again).

You need another GM, it doesn't need to be me but you NEED another GM.

Yes ramz, u have been good and helper, your guides was finally online!

But at some point u showed some troubles also, if i am not wrong, u fooded your Hero Set or something like that...

Not saying ur a bad person, but that unstability doesnt help!

I mean, if u lost control to yourself to food a hero set...

Dont get ungry, just being honest...

----------------------------------------------------------

Elgua will use my GM to do some events from now on, until i fix a new one for him.

Edited by raMz

Eldon, i think u want to be GM since the first day.. if they give u one u will come back, get your guild back and get new ppl for the server?

why dont u try doin that without a GM.. whats the big deal of been a GM???? u know the time elguason spends checkin logs, tickets etc.. thats a hard work! i just dont get it..

U know i trust u.. almost all ppl does.. but if the Owner of the club doesnt, then, u wont get free dinks ;)

Yeah I realise that. I'm just understandably pissed that despite what I've done, being in the right and fighting for the rights of 4 people concerning that Lightning Blade (which I didn't even use) ended up making me look dishonest/untrustworthy.

I like the server, but you've got to understand, I can't just let that go. I won't be in a place where I'm not trusted by the staff - I did nothing to earn that distrust, and I've always tried to be of some service in some small way (ares/elv mules, event ideas, helping inform on bugged sades etc). I always behaved extremely well as an "MVP", I put a lot of thought/design into some good ideas, then I lost it because I pushed too hard on that issue.

After the decision I actually found the two screenshots I'd been looking for that vindicated me. I never posted them to any but him because White told me he might have a chance to check the chat logs. He never got that chance, so I let it go for his sake.

Anyway, this isn't the place for this. I'm getting far off topic for what this thread is meant for.

I hope you guys make some positive changes to save Int. Best of luck.

to be onest, i REALLY dont remember the details on the mvp and the LB.

And u have done nothing to distrust. thats not the point. Its just i see u as a much involved in game player, which is bad for GM. thats all.

Im not getting angry or mad at all..

You guys has just proven that you will help players etc like me.

Even tho they have done something stupid.

I had my reasons to food my first hero set, and i appriciate the admins/GM's

gave me the chance to do it.

But thats an old story.

I have nothing to complain about, i love the server and will always play

some time i can :)

Maybe my post sounded wrong at first, but was not ment to sound like that :)

As to getting back to the topic.

I still look forward to the Football thing that White was creating :D

So i hope it will arrive soon :D

u always helped and i will never deny it. But to choose a GM i dont use to do it alone. Staff uses to discuss it and we get to conclusions.

We check every aplication, and we try to cover holes.

Asian GM is something we wanted years ago but we didnt found a proper one. We choosed one once, it was Sinz if my memory dont fail, but he denied.

We also tryed to get Hello as a GM, but his english was too bad...

----------------------------------------------------

About Updates:

I love to improve server. when we make a change and it brings something good i am a happy man.

Best example was whiteangel wining 2 vs 2 event when he lost connection on the arena and was able to log back because White's "recall on connect".

But making updates is not easy as just talk about them.

When white went to london, he worked A LOT and made GREAT progress.

He made:

Hellfire

Sleep

Football fix

Warehouse improvements

craft bug

Other things

Sleep is buggy, because game have a limitation from factory that made no place to add a new status (zzz). Same limit we have in colors. needs LOT of changes that can cause lot of bugs.

Hellfire only needed damage adjustment, but no sense to release without sleep...

Wh improvements is great, it was a little buggy but we dealed to fix it and its ready for a release. Basicly is same warehouse with 120 items limit, but u can spread them on 10 different pages...or just use the first one if dont like...

Craft bug fix was added months ago, and other Hide fixes also was added.

Adding something buggy is bad. Loosing the track of the stability of the files means the end.

There was a point on years ago update that make the schedule buggy, and we have no idea what caused it. Sounds easy, but now if i dont make a reboot on sundays, apoca dont start, sade dont start...And i am a server slave on sunday nights...womans complain!

I dont want this kind of problems. And sometimes i cant deal them and i cant just give src because thats our treasure.

Asian GM is something we wanted years ago but we didnt found a proper one. We choosed one once, it was Sinz if my memory dont fail, but he denied

Was Cue from Asian Inc/Heaven's Crow.

Football event would be amazing, i remember hitting something like a 'crop' which moved at every hit... but i have never played that kind of event :wub:

I don't think Players need any New GM,just want some more events on different time zone.

That is the point!

Edited by -R8-

Eldon, i think u want to be GM since the first day.. if they give u one u will come back, get your guild back and get new ppl for the server?

why dont u try doin that without a GM.. whats the big deal of been a GM???? u know the time elguason spends checkin logs, tickets etc.. thats a hard work! i just dont get it..

U know i trust u.. almost all ppl does.. but if the Owner of the club doesnt, then, u wont get free dinks ;)

Yeah I realise that. I'm just understandably pissed that despite what I've done, being in the right and fighting for the rights of 4 people concerning that Lightning Blade (which I didn't even use) ended up making me look dishonest/untrustworthy.

I like the server, but you've got to understand, I can't just let that go. I won't be in a place where I'm not trusted by the staff - I did nothing to earn that distrust, and I've always tried to be of some service in some small way (ares/elv mules, event ideas, helping inform on bugged sades etc). I always behaved extremely well as an "MVP", I put a lot of thought/design into some good ideas, then I lost it because I pushed too hard on that issue.

After the decision I actually found the two screenshots I'd been looking for that vindicated me. I never posted them to any but him because White told me he might have a chance to check the chat logs. He never got that chance, so I let it go for his sake.

Anyway, this isn't the place for this. I'm getting far off topic for what this thread is meant for.

I hope you guys make some positive changes to save Int. Best of luck.

to be onest, i REALLY dont remember the details on the mvp and the LB.

And u have done nothing to distrust. thats not the point. Its just i see u as a much involved in game player, which is bad for GM. thats all.

Fair enough, that'll tend to happen as a major guildmaster though. When you represent your guild, you have to look out for their interests. Similar to if you represent the server, you have to look out for its :)

But that's an answer I can respect. So thank you.

Hi,

I've registered on this server a while back. Not too sure how many years but I did come back recently, briefly to play but then just left it again.

I guess my main reasons for leaving again were its taking an awful long time to get upgraded DK items and lack of rare drops - it's just not exciting. However, I do understand why the exp rate is set like this.

Hope this bit of information helps!

maybe can make like: 100ek trade xelima sword or sword of medusa but time limit only can use 1day or 2day

how XD

LOL

2-13

at this point i honestly dont know if there is anything we can do to bring players back or bring new players in.

The only thing that i do know is, i dont know if it is going to help but... Nobody knows about this game. we have do advertise more but i dont know how because advertising costs money. maybe stress the fact that we do have a donation box and we can use the donations to advertise nemesis a little more. honestly whoever i ask in rl if they ever heard of HB they say no, however if i ask if they heard of runescape a lot of them say yes, and they heard of d2 and wow and i know these 2 games are great games and they are sold in stores but what about that crappy f2p runescape game?

Server whipe! Fresh start for all!

this will kill off the remaining that stayed .

Will it?

There isn't much to kill anyways.

Full whipe yes plx.

Edited by Sweetexxx

well, infact a wipe usually brings alot of new players, i have two good examples: nemesis arg, HB poland.

nemesis arg still gathers over 300 players as far as i know, mostly cause of the fresh start, cant argue with that.

HB poland gathered over 200 players in daytime, every day i was online there. mostly because of the fresh start.

same might happen to the INT side, ofcourse those who would lose FH, lots of really good items wouldn't like it, but lets face it people, which do you rather keep, your items and a player base of 50-100, or possible 200+ active players and a fresh start? i'd go for the fresh start..

thanks!

If this server were a banana server well yes, restarting it everyday wouldnt mind to anyone, but here its not the same. If you get and IE or an ABH very high stated you say OMG and everyone say OMG cuz it makes a difference from all normal items.

Seriously i have one question.

How far can we fruit, fruiting more to get players but enoff for not making the today ppl quit and NOT LOOSING gameplay stile and pvp,

also only me+elgua still active somehow. and we both have no more ideas.

Not blaming anyone we all have our times. But we still cant just adding a new GM with no trust in middle. theres much in risk.

HBTop50 is a tool if u know how to read it. (not counting HB Revive, which is cheating)

Theres ppl in World and Poland also. Outside argentina ppl ISNT playing HB arg. its VERY rare to read english there.

I calculated this. and its a fact.

what i didnt calculated is that they are going other servers after checking hb arg they never back to nemesis int.

i KNOW we need to do something. I just have no more ideas. I readed all here, but didnt see the "Way"

Somehow we always was guided by nemesis forum. which should show us the way.

Im seeing server recovering slow but its getting more people indeed. More ares than elvs but well this is free will. A new GM would fill some emtpy spaces but if you Farjat say you dont have it, well lets keep waiting. I was wondering what happened to old GMs, they left and nobody knew why .The barrack system lvl 180 worked somehow and new players are hunting to get items asap which it means they are staying. Next month hope we get old events like Santas Suit, ruddy pits, Xmas scavenger hunt and Xmas wish.

Really would like a campaing promoting to choose elvine town ^_^

Yeah farjat,chrismas is coming I hope still have to event like last year =)

what is players want is event!!!

Edited by -R8-

Its for farjat[GM]

Calu lo que quieren estos y creo que puede llegara funcionar es algo asi como mas precensia de los GMs. Por ahi una idea es hacer 2 gms SIN ningun poder para nada pero que puedan charlar ocn la gente. O sea simplemente un char que sea como Social. Logea habla ayuda a los player, no con tp ni nada sino simplemente explicando algunas cosas del juego. Que no miren los logs que no lean tickets y que no tengan ningun acceso al server.

O sea simplemente que los vean. De esa manera por ahi hay mas control. Creo que gente de confianza para esa tarea hay. No c si hay para hacer el trabajo que realmente hacen uds dos. Pero de esa manera se dejan de romper las bolas con que si no hay Gms la gente no juega. Por que es lo unico que saben decir estos pibes.

Igual es solo una idea para ver si mejoramos un poco.

Its for farjat[GM]

Calu lo que quieren estos y creo que puede llegara funcionar es algo asi como mas precensia de los GMs. Por ahi una idea es hacer 2 gms SIN ningun poder para nada pero que puedan charlar ocn la gente. O sea simplemente un char que sea como Social. Logea habla ayuda a los player, no con tp ni nada sino simplemente explicando algunas cosas del juego. Que no miren los logs que no lean tickets y que no tengan ningun acceso al server.

O sea simplemente que los vean. De esa manera por ahi hay mas control. Creo que gente de confianza para esa tarea hay. No c si hay para hacer el trabajo que realmente hacen uds dos. Pero de esa manera se dejan de romper las bolas con que si no hay Gms la gente no juega. Por que es lo unico que saben decir estos pibes.

Estas hablando con la persona equivocada. habla con matias!

ahora es problema e el !!!!!

Its for farjat[GM]

Estas hablando con la persona equivocada. habla con matias!

ahora es problema e el !!!!!

dejame ver si entendi

ahora mati tomara tu lugar?

O.o

y yo creo q haciendo summon events arena events y asi es como se recupera

todo tipo de eventos son divertidos aunq no haya "premios"

se acerca navidad y con esto se supone el evento mas gde del a?o tambien

xD

well, infact a wipe usually brings alot of new players, i have two good examples: nemesis arg, HB poland.

nemesis arg still gathers over 300 players as far as i know, mostly cause of the fresh start, cant argue with that.

HB poland gathered over 200 players in daytime, every day i was online there. mostly because of the fresh start.

same might happen to the INT side, ofcourse those who would lose FH, lots of really good items wouldn't like it, but lets face it people, which do you rather keep, your items and a player base of 50-100, or possible 200+ active players and a fresh start? i'd go for the fresh start..

thanks!

Youre totally missing an important fact.

Its not because its a fresh start. Most players despise item wipes and its usually a quick way to kill a server.

The reason why HB Poland and HB Arg are successful is they are appealing to a key HB market. HB Arg appeals to the South Americans which didnt like being second best to America's ping and HB Poland appeals to pretty much everyone in Europe. These servers have attracted people for ONE key reason, PING, not a fresh start.

You have to realise, an item wipe is a ONE WAY street. You cannot reverse it. It is much easier to try everything else first which can be done quickly, easily and can be reversed if need be than do an item wipe which is permanent.

Put it this way, an item wipe is a Nuke. You use it when everything else has failed. Its not a first strike weapon.

I think we are going to have to start "fruiting the server". Adding new, small things which will attract players. Lets start adding some new smaller spells. Lets improve some items. Make Black Shadow Sword drop as a statted item, improve some of the pre v3 items so they compare to BBH. How about having bows drop as statted items? Lets take out DK Armor and have new armors, lets say at lvl 160 and have something else at lvl 180, DK is far to overpowered.

Its not bad to add small new things.