Sign in to follow this  
farjat

What Do Players Want?

Noone is saying get rid of Hunter, surely another GM and Hunter can co-exist. And as for Elguason, sure he has been good on HB Arg, but you fail to see what we are saying. The player base has shifted from HB Int. The majority of players are not from the North/South American region anymore. There is no point in having Hunter AND another America based event GM. If HB Int is to survive we need to appeal to the players living in the Asia/Europe area, this means an active GM on in their time zone.

Noone is saying get rid of Hunter, surely another GM and Hunter can co-exist. And as for Elguason, sure he has been good on HB Arg, but you fail to see what we are saying. The player base has shifted from HB Int. The majority of players are not from the North/South American region anymore. There is no point in having Hunter AND another America based event GM. If HB Int is to survive we need to appeal to the players living in the Asia/Europe area, this means an active GM on in their time zone.

Elgua is GM on hb arg, but he still plays more int than arg...

Choosing a non trusted person isnt an option.

I'm so happy that our boss drop us a reply! It shows that he does care! XD

I read tickets everyday. I read forum everyday. I read Staff room everyday. Saying i am inactive is wrong. Just because i was busy one sunday to restart server and heldenian failed!

I never quitted HB nemesis in like 7 years already.

Elgua is GM on hb arg, but he still plays more int than arg...

Choosing a non trusted person isnt an option.

I'm so happy that our boss drop us a reply! It shows that he does care! XD

Thats 100% sure cuz i play with him. Even if he was on Hb Arg he check tickets and log into ours chars to play. And no 1 knows who Char he use.

Not trusted, jesus christ.

I had about a million players trust me with their account info that never had a bad experience with doing so.

I also am the only player who did both AresMule and ElvMule item distributions to new players.

Also, White isn't playing much because of the express reason that you haven't rewarded him for his work by promoting him. It shouldn't be a surprise that his engagement is low.

I'm predicting that you won't have a new events GM a year from now.

I also had a writeup of a good idea for that permanent event you wanted farjat, but as my last event idea didn't even get acted on once (and never will), there's little point to posting it.

Seriously, you asked what players wanted, then said that it doesn't matter because they'll never get it as long as Hunter doesn't see the need for another events GM (which, let's face it, he never will). Then your suggestion is one outside of timezone.

Speaking of trust, you even said it was ok for your guildmates to share account with me a couple of months ago, we also shared zwand and xweapons.

To call me untrustworthy is cheap - I think the only disagreement we've had is when, despite the evidence I had, GM's took an item that belonged to 4 of us and gave it to a person who had a 1/5th share (which I'm not getting into again).

You need another GM, it doesn't need to be me but you NEED another GM.

Lately in aresden I see more people from Spain than South America.

Its clear that the majority of the players now who are active (the majority who are active) are from Europe or Asia...(to a lesser extent oceania).. But asians and europeans dominate now the 'active' players..

Its now- European and Asian players who are dominating the active list.

Lets keep them at the server, I saw a couple of new guilds like 'Dutch As.sholes' but now i dont see them anymore.. I saw many new guilds start up and suddenly they are going.. mostly where Europeans.. (im not sure why they left... but i think a couple of daily events (no prizes or very very little prizes) would have kept a few interested.. especially if the GM was dutch like Bier was.. or something.. let Bier be event GM ..mail him.

I also seen alot of new asian players.. lets encourage them to stay - give them GM who can make events..either from europe or asia.

(You can always trial run the new GM, check his logs, chat logs included.. actually follow him around.. daily, if not twice a day..)

I also am the only player who did both AresMule and ElvMule item distributions to new players.

GM's took an item that belonged to 4 of us and gave it to a person who had a 1/5th share (which I'm not getting into again).

Both of these statements are incorrect. Seriously, quit whining like a child just because farjat doesn't want you to be a GM. You seem to be the only one doing it, even though I'm sure many more people who are still active have put in GM applications.

Anyone who's been on this server for any extended period of time should know that whining or arguing with farjat gets you NOWHERE!!! Except maybe banned.

My two cents

I think there are alot of great ideas within this post. Most of the ones I could even think of have already been covered! Keep up the brainstorming and cut out the nonsense guys :D

Edit: I'm sure that Sexy has or knows someone trustworthy that can do an event or two a day, maybe even sexy herself... Who knows?

Edited by Ganksta

I had about a million players trust me with their account info that never had a bad experience with doing so.

Also, White isn't playing much because of the express reason that you haven't rewarded him for his work by promoting him. It shouldn't be a surprise that his engagement is low.

I also had a writeup of a good idea for that permanent event you wanted farjat, but as my last event idea didn't even get acted on once (and never will), there's little point to posting it.

Seriously, you asked what players wanted, then said that it doesn't matter because they'll never get it as long as Hunter doesn't see the need for another events GM (which, let's face it, he never will). Then your suggestion is one outside of timezone.

Speaking of trust, you even said it was ok for your guildmates to share account with me a couple of months ago, we also shared zwand and xweapons.

To call me untrustworthy is cheap - I think the only disagreement we've had is when, despite the evidence I had, GM's took an item that belonged to 4 of us and gave it to a person who had a 1/5th share (which I'm not getting into again).

1) Sorry u are not trustable. i kicked u out of MVP for something...

2) I dont care EVEN if God trust u. I DONT TRUST U.

3) Hunter and MJ started the MULE program. So stfu dont try to get badges that arent yours.

4) White reasons are Hims, not yours. U are NOT TRUSTED as his voice also.

5) noone force u to post ideas. I have the right to choose them. If u dont like, please go HB banana.

6) I asked what players wanted, and i have some answers THATS all. I know which one to hear and which one TO IGNORE. Thanks to all anyway.

7) I NEVER told my guildmates to share with u. I DONT SHARE my things. If they told u that, and u are stupid to believe it, IS NOT MY PROBLEM. I DONT TRUST U, So i dont share.

8) I didnt sayed u are not trustable. I SAYD I (me, calu, farjat, admin) DONT TRUST U. I dont make GM to ppl that i didnt trust!!!

9) didnt u quitted?

I have a lot of friends who i trust, even know in real life and i can give them my items or w/e but i would not trust them as GM or they would not be good GMs. There are 2 different things.

We manage important info on our staff room, website and Logs. Not everyone is able to keep that info as top secret.

Or not everyone will shut up with DAILY questions from your friends like "what stats have X player" "what items he has because he want to pvp me" "who got my drop" "what dropped X item" "where is X player" etc.

You can say "give him a try to X" but if we make a mistake the harm is irreversible, what he read he read, what he saw he already saw and the logs he downloaded will stay on his computer...

Not to mention you guys are talking about an Event GM, which is lvl 5 and is the most 'dangerous' char.

I would like a Korean GM or Malaysian GM able to speak cantonese, chinese etc (Most of europeans speak english, but Koreans not)

that would cover the time zone AND language.

But is not easy to find one.

In the last time i could only thought in 2 persons as perfect GMs ( both Asians, 1 from ares and 1 from elv) both refused my offer :(

Dude i've been around Nemesis for like 2-3 years

Yet im still not that 100% trustable, even tho i have been making a HB Nemesis Guide on 57 pages, i have runned some of the Mules, even did some events (gave prizes).

That does not make you trustworthy but a helpfull person.

Dude i've been around Nemesis for like 2-3 years

Yet im still not that 100% trustable, even tho i have been making a HB Nemesis Guide on 57 pages, i have runned some of the Mules, even did some events (gave prizes).

That does not make you trustworthy but a helpfull person.

Yes ramz, u have been good and helper, your guides was finally online!

But at some point u showed some troubles also, if i am not wrong, u fooded your Hero Set or something like that...

Not saying ur a bad person, but that unstability doesnt help!

I mean, if u lost control to yourself to food a hero set...

Dont get ungry, just being honest...

----------------------------------------------------------

Elgua will use my GM to do some events from now on, until i fix a new one for him.

its good to see that the boss is active, thats why i kinda said that we're being ignored, worked just like i hoped!

about a new gm, and a korean one, im just hoping that where ever a new gm's from, he can speak proper english.

people just stay active on the server and we'll live thru this!

its good to see that the boss is active, thats why i kinda said that we're being ignored, worked just like i hoped!

about a new gm, and a korean one, im just hoping that where ever a new gm's from, he can speak proper english.

people just stay active on the server and we'll live thru this!

Its hard to say Active GM. There arent lot of ppl that can be online more than 3 hours.

How can some 1 be online 100% of the day?. That is not posible. The idea of a Korean GM its nice. There are to many corean ppl that plays here and doesnt speack english

But Nemesis dont need Event GM thats for sure.

i dont think anyones suggesting that someone should be online "100% of the day", i find the fact that farjat checks forums surprisingly positive, the lack of response to a topic like this just made me wonder. cant blame me for not knowing this!

Gaucho i dont know if you have noticed, but it seems ur alone against atleast ten or more people about the GM situation, which might make you think that again :o

last time there was so much fuss about INT going to die, there were lots of events, which brought back like 20-30 players making the total online amount ~100 players. since the barracks leveling was changed, our active players amount has been between 60-100 players, hardly over 100.

i dont think anyones suggesting that someone should be online "100% of the day", i find the fact that farjat checks forums surprisingly positive, the lack of response to a topic like this just made me wonder. cant blame me for not knowing this!

Gaucho i dont know if you have noticed, but it seems ur alone against atleast ten or more people about the GM situation, which might make you think that again :o

last time there was so much fuss about INT going to die, there were lots of events, which brought back like 20-30 players making the total online amount ~100 players. since the barracks leveling was changed, our active players amount has been between 60-100 players, hardly over 100.

I know the work the admins and GM are making with this server and thats why i said that. I dont care if im against 1000 ppl its what i think. New Gm cant change nothing. I said Korean or asian gm its ok. If u dont c the rest of the GM is cuz they wont be seeing. Thats all.

GM cant make ppl plays old game. Players CAN change this situation. But it seems no 1 wants to speend some time of ur own to promote the server without the GM position. And if some make something he thinks he deserver a GM.

GM is not the solution. Thats all i said.

1) Sorry u are not trustable. i kicked u out of MVP for something...

2) I dont care EVEN if God trust u. I DONT TRUST U.

3) Hunter and MJ started the MULE program. So stfu dont try to get badges that arent yours.

4) White reasons are Hims, not yours. U are NOT TRUSTED as his voice also.

5) noone force u to post ideas. I have the right to choose them. If u dont like, please go HB banana.

6) I asked what players wanted, and i have some answers THATS all. I know which one to hear and which one TO IGNORE. Thanks to all anyway.

7) I NEVER told my guildmates to share with u. I DONT SHARE my things. If they told u that, and u are stupid to believe it, IS NOT MY PROBLEM. I DONT TRUST U, So i dont share.

8) I didnt sayed u are not trustable. I SAYD I (me, calu, farjat, admin) DONT TRUST U. I dont make GM to ppl that i didnt trust!!!

9) didnt u quitted?

1) You know I lost MVP because of that whole Lightning Blade debacle I mentioned before (our only one disagreement, and I was arguing from the point of honesty, which I somehow lost) - it's not surprising the one change I championed in MVP didn't happen either (the ND revamp that I designed for you).

9) I did, thanks for replying. I'm not going to push the point anymore. Good luck with your server.

Edited by Eldon

Eldon, i think u want to be GM since the first day.. if they give u one u will come back, get your guild back and get new ppl for the server?

why dont u try doin that without a GM.. whats the big deal of been a GM???? u know the time elguason spends checkin logs, tickets etc.. thats a hard work! i just dont get it..

U know i trust u.. almost all ppl does.. but if the Owner of the club doesnt, then, u wont get free dinks ;)

Eldon, i think u want to be GM since the first day.. if they give u one u will come back, get your guild back and get new ppl for the server?

why dont u try doin that without a GM.. whats the big deal of been a GM???? u know the time elguason spends checkin logs, tickets etc.. thats a hard work! i just dont get it..

U know i trust u.. almost all ppl does.. but if the Owner of the club doesnt, then, u wont get free dinks ;)

Yeah I realise that. I'm just understandably pissed that despite what I've done, being in the right and fighting for the rights of 4 people concerning that Lightning Blade (which I didn't even use) ended up making me look dishonest/untrustworthy.

I like the server, but you've got to understand, I can't just let that go. I won't be in a place where I'm not trusted by the staff - I did nothing to earn that distrust, and I've always tried to be of some service in some small way (ares/elv mules, event ideas, helping inform on bugged sades etc). I always behaved extremely well as an "MVP", I put a lot of thought/design into some good ideas, then I lost it because I pushed too hard on that issue.

After the decision I actually found the two screenshots I'd been looking for that vindicated me. I never posted them to any but him because White told me he might have a chance to check the chat logs. He never got that chance, so I let it go for his sake.

Anyway, this isn't the place for this. I'm getting far off topic for what this thread is meant for.

I hope you guys make some positive changes to save Int. Best of luck.

Hm... Eldon as the new gm? There might be some, especially those from NS guild will love it, but Nah... there are also a big number will not agree with it :blush:

Hm... Eldon as the new gm? There might be some, especially those from NS guild will love it, but Nah... there are also a big number will not agree with it :blush:

It's been made clear that it'll never happen so don't worry :) I've always been good at professional impartiality though.