Sign in to follow this  
farjat

What Do Players Want?

making huntzones raidable on different times than town is messy, and will probably *censored* up things.

What can be done easy, is to make them like farm. And max level 170 or something, but then, where do they train?

making huntzones raidable on different times than town is messy, and will probably *censored* up things.

What can be done easy, is to make them like farm. And max level 170 or something, but then, where do they train?

Make them max lvl 179. That way 180 players cant go there. Most of the players become 180. No 1 will make 179 char only to raid Garden/Ef

En castellano porque no se va a entender nada....

Hace que lleguen a 180 en un dia... y que no tengan que entrenar skills... creo que a MUCHOS les rompen las bolas eso. Pareciera fruta pero podes encontrar muchos player si tenes esos settings. Al menos por un tiempo hasta que logres juntar mucha gente que se va a sumar a hunts y raids.

Creo que lo que necesitas ahora es frutearla un poco... pero en cosas que no afectan al juego. Y una de esas es dejar que tengan todos los skills... y dejar que lleguen a 180 rapido, pero bien rapido.

Pro: Vas a tener muchos 180s nuevos, que obviamente van a necesitar items porque no los consiguieron entrenando (si llegas a 180 en 2 o 3 dias me imagino que no tenes nada de items) por lo que van a necesitar huntear para equipar un poco sus chars.

Esos 180s nuevos son los mismos que vas a poder atacar... o te van a atacar.

Contra: SECRETO... aunque muchos sabemos que puede pasar si se llega rapido a 180.

mmmmm hunt zones for lvl under 180, i think u r goin to far.. make ML a place that calls more ppl! make ML the place to go all the time. If its raid time, go to ML!.

Id say get eks going other than hero armors such as Hero boots or hero angels which are the same as the regular angel but u dont upgrade wif maj just eks.

Also a new selection of spells,... wat ever happened to "sleep" and "hellfire" spell.... and also the new updates .....

Just saying it would be a good improvement to Nemesis if we incorperate some new stuff (i realize the admins want to keep it as original as possible) but like 1 or 2 spells isnt that bad

Something like blizzard but doesnt freeze u is good...

Edited by RawrinDrago

*a PVP only map..where you cannot recall for 15 minutes..

*New maps in general... (usually attract people)..

*Another city/third town (it seems fruity idea, but it might attract alot of players)

*Something to aim for after you get hero items. Maybe a hero item + 1.. or something.. not xtra dmg, but maybe xtra endurance on it..

***** yes and the new spells that where suppose to come out.. would also be good.

Edited by Guerrero

Id say get eks going other than hero armors such as Hero boots or hero angels which are the same as the regular angel but u dont upgrade wif maj just eks.

Also a new selection of spells,... wat ever happened to "sleep" and "hellfire" spell.... and also the new updates .....

Just saying it would be a good improvement to Nemesis if we incorperate some new stuff (i realize the admins want to keep it as original as possible) but like 1 or 2 spells isnt that bad

Something like blizzard but doesnt freeze u is good...

they are buggy.

Please consider that the server is not just about players from Arg/US/Europe. There are a big amount of players from Malaysia and Singapore as well.

Well, why world of warcraft or other online game can still attract so many players is because they are a lot of choices when it comes to player profession. But in HB it's limited to just 3, warrior mage and bmage. Besides that, each profession can only entitle to use certain skills and weapons, whereas at hb, you can all the skills as long as you have the require stats.

I'm not saying we have to be like world of warcraft of whatsoever, but there must be a reason why it's so successful, and bare in mind that many other online game also doing the same where professions comes first, and it works.

Narrow down the professions, limit some rares to certain profession, limit some spells and add extra spells on certain profession, and I guess players won't get bored with it.

I don't think any more events will help right now.

I don't know whether it ca be done or not, but I guess hb needs more new blood.

(Wow sounds like a total makeover. Just my 2cents :ph34r: )

there is some ideas i was thinking about like raid 2 hours on 2 hours off 2 hours on which in a day give each set 12 hours raid time.

but these sort of things would need work done on the src code.

and one thing we dont want is to make the code buggy.

i have alot of ideas i would love to do but helbreath is the game and i think in some ways needs to stay the way it was meant to be played.

but saying that there is things we can do which would make the game better for players, what i dont want is to make it unfair on on a group of players which right now the middle sections on players its unfair.

from 1 to 140 they have the dummies, 18o they have there armor and skills to protect them, but from 140 to 180 there nothing but alot of hard work to lvl and stay alive.

maybe we could do 2 days raid and 2 days no raid, i dont know with this one i really lost.

and making it so they can get to 140 in 2 to 4 hours at dummies they are missing the whole game and PL maps so new players will not even see that side of the game.

we have to keep it real helbreathnemesis has been around a long time and we always kept it the way in which it was meant to be, thats why players and the name helbreathnemesis has alot of love on it side.

there is so many posts about adding new things and if you look back at them posts you would see how players feel,

i mean look when we added dragonia the feed back on some of the post was it should not be done so in that way if we do things that does not make it helbreath the old system we would lose players there.

right now we need a good balance for all players and i think i jumped to fast in changing some things.

i just dont want to mess up INT server to how its always been.

things like changing the spawn rate are easy

we would not do anything with making EKs easiers to get and i am telling you that right from the start of this topic.

Sexy

Once you are lvl 170 you are higher lvl enought to defend yourself if you get attacked while you train.

Is not that easy to kill a lvl 170 who dont want to die. Wars have enought dex&vit to survive and then recall, Mages can amp, run to safes zones or recall.

in my opinion will be to make ettins pits, and quit to change ml map... for bigger (something like dragonia)

ppl wanna mass fights.

and eks trade system is very good idea. i have hs mage and i dont see sense to eking when ppl've lamed... like recall, go safes etc.

Edited by NocnyPerff

hi boss & sexy,

sorry for bad english...but i have some idea here.

1) Ek event (Ek as the rewords)

2)contribition point race ( something to do when no hunt on)

3)crusade winner get EK rewords ( 1 or 2 or 3..anything...)

4)Trading Other private Server Charater ( only 180/200 server & with lower than 25%exp)

[is Trade, Means that charater no more in That private server)

5)No more decress Exp For PLer...(cause PLer are saprate the /who power in game & slow down the new player to lvling OR Will Kill The New till Their get mad to come back)

6)setting more LVL limit zone..(e.g Toh 2/ some nice drop pit)

7)Decrese lvl or exp when player not on for (eg.1 weeks/1 month etc etc)

actually.. i have more idea to type but... I afraid alot are Mad about me when they see this lol...& maybe alot Of details work need to do on my suggest....But i guess... Thats ok for me cause Thats GM works!! JAJA JK!

ok i come back again if my idea are welcome!!

cannon/savvy/p00lking

i no suggestion, but pls dont make it bigger change...

such as high drop rate, ettin pit,,, pls no...

just be original.. dont make whole server has rare item.. item must be worth

this is a one of the reason why we play HBnemesis..

i think the main problem is we need to cover new player, and hold more interest event.. event getting less now..

WE NEED GET ETT PIT BACK!!!!!

not as massive as in nem1(im talking bout ml mine pit)

it will motivate ppl someway. (make it harder than it was , HARDER not in etts count but about its location place) .... the middle of DV / SW or .... ?!

drop rate ?! slow increase of it , not rares but regular items ... (at least for players 180-- dunno if its possible but it will motivate new players)

hi guys

ettin pit will kill the server , like in Usa server, why?

because this sever will have 10X EWS 10X GBH 15 mer plates -_-! no sense

Ideas;

1.-Ek trade system for 180s who want to keep the game interesting

maybe this could include:

Merging hero cape with a stated cape for eks 300eks

changing city for eks like. 1000 eks

itens (make a table of prices)

2.-LEt new ppl train

How?

-lvl 179 limit in some maps DV SW

-sumon event at farm for 160-

4.-Events Ideas

-Guid Wars 5v5 on arena with a decent price

-thieves event

-big scavenger hunt something like... 1000 worewolf teeh+80 zemz+20 millions gold+5 flags+5 unicorn horns++++ for EWS or SB

5.-Update

the korean update with new spells or the usa update

old ppl on this game want to c new stuff

Guys this server is doing an incredible job thx for ur time :D

Limiting hunt zones for 179 is also a mistake IMO.

A lot of people train there, its hard being bmage or mage and finding a good place to train besides Garden. Even after hitting 180 Garden is THE place for mages and also wars.

Make them able to be raid only on friday-saturdays and sundays. The rest of the days make it as farm, you enter, you are recalled to your town.

That ek trade system is again a plus for the ones with masses of items, you get ur special spells/weapons/statted items from the ek trade systems and its even harder for the new players to survive, are you thinking about urself or the fact that the server needs new players?

That ek trade system is again a plus for the ones with masses of items, you get ur special spells/weapons/statted items from the ek trade systems and its even harder for the new players to survive, are you thinking about urself or the fact that the server needs new players?

acually im thinking in old and new players

thx for asking anyway

EK trade system will make hapopy just to a few ppl, doesnt count...

Ettin pit is imposible. Server rares will really screw. And if droprate changed, whats the point. increasing random is enoff.

Make EF and DV farmstile sounds better than allowing 180- since mages doesnt have a better place than gardens...

Safe training should be the way, but on the other side more clever than making "safe train place" is to make barracks to 179....Then train outside with all the disadvantages but with a char almost ended...

this is not server for noobs.

This server needs that old players come back.

i bet u have never got hero set and u dont know how its boring after make it.

ek system is very nice, but it wil be have to balance.

Edited by NocnyPerff