Sign in to follow this  
farjat

What Do Players Want?

Ettin pit is imposible.

Why not to try ? put 2 ettins to the middle of DV / SW maps ...

mass mobs wont let u train free . u cant lure em ... 2 etts isnt high .

ull drop more zems than kill etts , lol

Im wondering how those suggested pits to d2 (hh,troll,skeleton) would actually help the new players that the server needs at the moment. Yeah people will try them out, but do you actually think that people wont camp those pits for easy ek's?

Its the worst idea. the old palyers will quit for 2 months and the sever become desert.

Ppl Must log into the HB forum and advertising. If u bring 40 ppl to neme arg u won Some meriens or Xelimas (I said stone cuz this dont unbalance the game) this will make the ppl try to make some ppl log into neme Int

this is about to find some new players or old players that have no server to play. Int needs our help now and we need to help the server to growp up. Its not matter of make more events or pits. Cuz always some 1 will not like it

?Dont ask what Neme Int can do for you, Ask what YOU can do for Neme Int.

ok lets make ettin pit and medusa swords beeing sold in shop

and ye make yellow heros and glowboots and a lot of coloured armor.

and if we can lets make 1 ek be worth 10 ek then we dun need 7 days raid...and ppl will be able to lvl durin week.

and make it possible 1 ppl soloing a tw

*cough* ironic *cough*

well u can quit for 2 months if u dun want the event item or if u arent able to play without items just for some time....btw 2 months war just an idea u can make it w2 weeks or wat ever

New servers are in the market. Ppl will go cuz they got his items with effort. That way u give the chance to the new ppl but no 1 will play without his items. thats fact. I dont want fruit server, but i dont want to lose my items.

th idea of help new ppl is the best. Help him with gold items and train. Thats much more easy.

to bring more pvp to ml do this farjat

add ettin pit in ml BUT decrease the drop rate on all the big rares of ettins in ml

that way a gbh drops maybe once a year,

i promise you that, that will bring pvp to ml

i remember in nem1, elvines used to do a 2 man party in ettins, us ares came and bam in 10 min its an all out pvp

id also recommend to bring back a medussa sword, i dont think a medussa is bad for the server,

i remember nem1 and playing with a medussa ingame was SO MUCH FUN (as long as it's a legit drop)

but make it so only zombies drop medussa's in ml, so that'll bring even more pvp in ml,

but again, lower the drop rate of medussa sword in ml x10

when i even mentioned medussa sword you always shot me down,

but think about it, talk to the gm's about it, have a vote

The idea of ML is good, not the ettin pit, a pit of ettins will do mass dmg to server, maybe whole ML as a pit might work, 10, 15 ettins all the time, dunno.. so there u can fight, or u can hunt.

or just shut down the arg server, since after that happened int died.

THIS WOULDT BE HAPPEN BELV

Add orc pit in town like the ruddy pit you added for Xmas but make it orcs. With this pit new players will get some zems/ xels/mers and shields they can use after they get out of barracks.

We need also more pvp events just for fun, 5v5 team capes event. Prize? 1 zem for the winnars

Im wondering how those suggested pits to d2 (hh,troll,skeleton) would actually help the new players that the server needs at the moment. Yeah people will try them out, but do you actually think that people wont camp those pits for easy ek's?

Well as it is now, if we go raiding D2 Cycs the question is asked "Want to check SG?" the answer is always (from me anyway) "Nah stuff that to far to run" D2 is a HUGE map if you put the pits in places that are easy to get to for Elvs but a DAM LONG RUN for the Ares, generally it will be ok.

EK trade system will make happy just to a few ppl, doesnt count...

the people that worked hard to get eks.. ek trade system will make full hero warrios play more and people get fh so they can get eks to ek trade system.. eventually if u think all people that play often will get full hero evne if it take slike 2 years xD.. its not players fualt if they have like 500+ eks already :S so for example if u made ek trade system when server opened woulda it be more fair then now?is the same thing :S

i think if lvl till 179 on barracks will solve all the problems.. the problems are the low lvls players, if all get to 180 easy without problems = no problems

the people that worked hard to get eks.. ek trade system will make full hero warrios play more and people get fh so they can get eks to ek trade system.. eventually if u think all people that play often will get full hero evne if it take slike 2 years xD.. its not players fualt if they have like 500+ eks already :S so for example if u made ek trade system when server opened woulda it be more fair then now?is the same thing :S

i think if lvl till 179 on barracks will solve all the problems.. the problems are the low lvls players, if all get to 180 easy without problems = no problems

yea but dont miss the point.

The point is TO GET AND KEEP new players.

Something i was thinking the other day, lots of people talked about ek trade system, which some thought was good idea, some people disagreed.

How bout you enable ball trade system, in a away atleast i have never heard of.

So, im thinking about three way trading possibility.

1) Town trade: people would gather enough balls to "buy" a pit for the town's use for some time (a week?). The pit would be randomly chosen by GM's, which would actually be worth the effort of gathering the balls, you know what i mean, pit full of creatures that actually could drop something!

This would bring lots of people that are in hope for a good drop, and aswell lots of raider/fights to see who "owns" the pit.

2) Guild trade: well, mostly like the upper one, people from the same guild would gather enough balls to buy their own, private pit. Now i know a private pit would be alot to ask, but hey, you dont have to make the pit last for a week, you name it! Once again the GM's would randomly pick the nature of the pit.

3) Personal trade: now about this one im not sure if it would work, but you could gather balls by urself and buy a private pit for sometime, might be the worst idea of the three, but hey, you never know.

So about the balls, you could make the drop rate like real low, and maybe make it so that some certain creatures only drop them (not like abbadon), which would make it real hard to get them.

Well, thanks for reading.

or just shut down the arg server, since after that happened int died.

THIS WOULDT BE HAPPEN BELV

IPB Image

130 on and mass fight

so this is a death server?

ss from today

farjat ur idea of barracks was pro

Isnt it just as important to keep the old players?

I mean ofcourse Nemesis needs new players, but whats the point in getting 10 new players while losing other 10 old players.

Not that I even like the idea of ek trade, tho I would love to see some new hero items like hero boots or chances to upgrade your hero set.

Edited by Ruutu / Risti

Isnt it just as important to keep the old players?

I mean ofcourse Nemesis needs new players, but whats the point in getting 10 new players while losing other 10 old players.

Not that I even like the idea of ek trade, tho I would love to see some new hero items like hero boots or chances to upgrade your hero set.

that ek trade system

example

300 more eks u get hero cape merged with ur stats cape

another 300 eks and u get Golden merged cape

this way u dont give items for eks and keep the game interesting

this barracks idea was so pro. there is so MANY NEW PLAYERS!! seriously i see so many new people. Probably the players that lvled till lvl 100 and tought wtf? why i am always dieing and prob quited. and on sade? jesus..

I dont know if players think GMs are not around or what, because i have banned about 40 players from lamming the last 2 weeks, a lot more than usually lol

Recall at 10 sec of last hit in player's.

Pls enable this for slow running people

YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recall at 10 sec of last hit in player's.

Pls enable this for slow running people

This should not be added ill explain why.

On arg server (where i have low ping) i can cut casts easy, which i cant on int.

People should be able to recall if want, its suppoce u can stop it. Delay isnt a problem accepted for a game modification.

farjat ur idea of barracks was pro

forum+Sexy?s idea. Not mine. It cames out from this topic.

--------------------

About when this will be disabled?

I really dont know. Maybe i should send a new Spam** to old players showing the "fast" setting first...

Nemesis int Base is more stable now. But it still needs a little more.

But Disabling will be needed oFC since Guason is banning more lammers than never!