Sign in to follow this  
farjat

What Do Players Want?

<_< i think a day a week should be dedicated to new players and players under say a 140 getting a chance to try all the rare items that are on offer , like a nutty nooby day mayhem.. :lol: this would happen from the guild building, all player who are qualify to use these items would go there from the first hour of 24 hours and there gms and pro helping hands would give them and item of there choice to do with as they wish :P you no like before neme 1 wipe the testing time hahaha that was great fun, there would be no harm done becuose on the 24th hour you can do a roll back ;) , everyones happy well maybe some will moan but they cant have it all there own way :P you could even *censored*e things up a bit by letting pro players play with no items to see if they can stay alive with all these noob with all the items ;)

Safe training should be the way, but on the other side more clever than making "safe train place" is to make barracks to 179....Then train outside with all the disadvantages but with a char almost ended...

nice point, because when ug et 180 u can handle ur self with pfm or amp and with full stats and dk set. but when ur low and u cant lvl becuase of all raiding is a pain in the *censored* to new players.. probably some quited because of that. i think this is a very good idea. ur hleping players only to get a lvl that they can defend themself ur not giving players rares and sh1ts that ruin the server. i think this wont do bad for no1 and it will help alot new players

increase end of hero armors.... 1) cuz im going broke lolz most ares players know this 2) its strips SUPER fast if a bbh war just slams some hits into u and since not much ppl lvl its almost impossible to be rich if u r a new player.... since i encounter most new civilians asking for gold

Hero boots!!!! pls pls pls or a new angel (ima steal this idea from hbfusion) devil angel- gives a new look into the lil girl on ur shoulder BUTTTTT since the economy of INT is so bad make it ek obtainable (will cause ppl to fight again! the point in eking) (right now im getting complete hero for whatever reason why and i guess i will obtain it pretty quick so ,,,, i will be looking for a reason for eking after i achieve it) GM's u can think of something for eks

increase end of hero armors.... 1) cuz im going broke lolz most ares players know this 2) its strips SUPER fast if a bbh war just slams some hits into u and since not much ppl lvl its almost impossible to be rich if u r a new player.... since i encounter most new civilians asking for gold

Hero boots!!!! pls pls pls or a new angel (ima steal this idea from hbfusion) devil angel- gives a new look into the lil girl on ur shoulder BUTTTTT since the economy of INT is so bad make it ek obtainable (will cause ppl to fight again! the point in eking) (right now im getting complete hero for whatever reason why and i guess i will obtain it pretty quick so ,,,, i will be looking for a reason for eking after i achieve it) GM's u can think of something for eks

something like a trofe for eks like... dyed capes

or make special hero capes with mp or hp depending on eks

D2 is a huge map, and for the most part there are maybe 5 pits that get used. The 3 Cyc pits and the 2 SG pits. Add some more pits for new players:

A GOOD skeleton pit (the one there currently sucks) and maybe a clay golem pit. This will help with new players, D2 is a huge map so raiding it is always a "cant be bothered" thing to most people.

ML needs to become a viable PVP map. We need something in the map we all want to fight over. Chuck a Giant Plant pit on the far left hand island or something. Something that will draw players. An ettin or MG pit is what most people want but the drops will become like Nem 1 or HBUSA...

Active GMs, Ive been calling for this for the better part of a year. Yes the GM's lately have become more active, however they are all primarily active in one timezone. With the majority of the Argentinian population moving, the Asian/Oceanic population has a much larger representation, with no GM on in their time zone. Not one event is EVER in a time zone which is remotely good for them. A GM who can do the minor events in that time zone will go a long way to keep those players.

Crusade needs a reward other than exp. How about a TP to ToH3 or something? Anything.

At D2 maybe adding a HH pit for both townsides will do fine. A clay is also nice idea, but they have hell 2nd drop.

A magic orc pit would also do..

At ml maybe adding Troll pit would be nice.

And some weird idea I thought the other day is to make ML HC more valuable. Make it have more chance of droping a harder 2nd drop than DC Hcs..

Idk if that can be donde, I guess not hahaaha but just in case... :P

That will give more movement on ML being only one HC and with better drop and less respawn time :)

EK trade system will make hapopy just to a few ppl, doesnt count...

Ettin pit is imposible. Server rares will really screw. And if droprate changed, whats the point. increasing random is enoff.

Make EF and DV farmstile sounds better than allowing 180- since mages doesnt have a better place than gardens...

Safe training should be the way, but on the other side more clever than making "safe train place" is to make barracks to 179....Then train outside with all the disadvantages but with a char almost ended...

actually i think safe lvling sucks

and prolly all ideas arent any new way...hb is old game and it is good as it is.

what changes were made on hb argentina? almost none...

advertise was doing the whole thing...schould be done on hb nem int too.

an idea i think of is maybe lock all rares for some weeks that all are pure chsars without rares and heros and in that time u advertise sand a lot pppl will start and after that time u can unlock rares. but the rares u got during that time from hunting u can use.

and the guy with most eks in that item less time will win a price or sth

i hope u got what i wrote i ts 2 am now ;)

Edited by jin

Gamny: u r thinkin only in u and your brother

Vampyr: as usual u r just thinkin about Eldon

ey!: u r thinkin in yourself.. (i love me).

I just dont have anymore ideas, the moment u opened the other.. bam!.

Im thinking about Eldon?

Yes because he is the only one that can benefit from a GM in an oceanic time zone. :rolleyes:

Ettin pit is imposible. Server rares will really screw. And if droprate changed, whats the point. increasing random is enoff.

Make EF and DV farmstile sounds better than allowing 180- since mages doesnt have a better place than gardens...

and prolly all ideas arent any new way...hb is old game and it is good as it is.

an idea i think of is maybe lock all rares for some weeks that all are pure chsars without rares and heros and in that time u advertise sand a lot pppl will start and after that time u can unlock rares. but the rares u got during that time from hunting u can use.

Arg doesnt count as an example since all ppl starting from 0.

Try to start at arg now, its a nightmare....

Problem here is Old ppl eating fresh fish, sounds great but means a high percentage of fresh fish will quit.

Adverticing worked for Arg, because i live from adverticing in real life in argentina. its peace of cake to manage for me. I am a newspaper, i got contacts in argentina to make it done cheap.

Adverticing Int Nemesis is complicated, theres nothing new, if i make barracks to 179 at least i can say its fast now...

Have bad things also of course, like people doing fast chars to logout on different places, but i can cover that with "recall on connect" settings because its builded for this from a begining.

Also giving price for Eks means give more damage or defence to ppl that already have a lot, then we are on the same. Big fish eats easy fresh fish and quit!

Making more pits in D2 / ML is a good idea..

The left island in ML needs to have a pit- Giant Plant pit is good because -gives fast exp..not many good drops.. and we'll cause battles..

maybe have 8 GP's and 8 HH's in pit..

in d2.. its true.. such a huge map..i never go anywhere on it.. its wasted.

Make a clay golem pit.. a troll pit.. orc pit/skeleton pit.. a massive one.. like all the skeletons in d4/drag ent..

something like that.. in d2 would be good.. without the demons.

=====

The players which have already sets, and hero's and play for a while.. they all want to fight.. (most)..

I still think a map with no recall for 15 minutes will be a good way to have huge battles and only the people who are ready to enter it..will enter it..

Its not making the server fruity, just adding a pvp map to it.. ML is not a pvp map.. its suppose to be.. but its not.

Problem here is Old ppl eating fresh fish, sounds great but means a high percentage of fresh fish will quit.

Adverticing worked for Arg, because i live from adverticing in real life in argentina. its peace of cake to manage for me. I am a newspaper, i got contacts in argentina to make it done cheap.

Adverticing Int Nemesis is complicated, theres nothing new, if i make barracks to 179 at least i can say its fast now...

Have bad things also of course, like people doing fast chars to logout on different places, but i can cover that with "recall on connect" settings because its builded for this from a begining.

Also giving price for Eks means give more damage or defence to ppl that already have a lot, then we are on the same. Big fish eats easy fresh fish and quit!

ok u didnt get wwat i meant.

i mean u should lock/ban all items(rares,sets,heroes,dk items) for maybe 2 months. All old players start with DK set and DK stuff +0 and no angels. No hero set, no rares. U have to see it as a 2 months event that.

All new players can lvl peacefuller because there are no hero sets no zwand no gbh no dragon rings etc.

It is almost same situation as in Argentina server. All have nothing just their stats, name,contri,eks and majestic points.

The only difference at the beginning will be some lvls but thats easy to compensate.

During that 2 months u will advertise for hb nem int. New ppl will join and see that they arent really *censored*ed by old players..eking is almost fair and lvl will be easy.

But the idea is that all players fight in those two months for a lot of eks.Since it s fair eking , all got the chance to get an good item at the end as an event price. U have to see it as a BIG pvp event with a duration of 2 months.

But the items dropped by monsters or hunts or event s ppl can keep. And after 2 months old players get back their items and new players can keep those that they got during the time when all players were equal.

And the winner of the equal "2 months pvp"event will get a nice item like xel neck or sth.

So everyone got a motivation for play. Old players because they can get stronger. And new players because lvlin fighting with equal guys and they also can try to win the "pvp" event.

i hope u got it now better. Its Like a 2Database server for 2 months. 1 with items and the other 1 without.

And after the 2 months u combine those two databases.

ok u didnt get wwat i meant.

i mean u should lock/ban all items(rares,sets,heroes,dk items) for maybe 2 months. All old players start with DK set and DK stuff +0 and no angels. No hero set, no rares. U have to see it as a 2 months event that.

All new players can lvl peacefuller because there are no hero sets no zwand no gbh no dragon rings etc.

It is almost same situation as in Argentina server. All have nothing just their stats, name,contri,eks and majestic points.

The only difference at the beginning will be some lvls but thats easy to compensate.

During that 2 months u will advertise for hb nem int. New ppl will join and see that they arent really *censored*ed by old players..eking is almost fair and lvl will be easy.

But the idea is that all players fight in those two months for a lot of eks.Since it s fair eking , all got the chance to get an good item at the end as an event price. U have to see it as a BIG pvp event with a duration of 2 months.

But the items dropped by monsters or hunts or event s ppl can keep. And after 2 months old players get back their items and new players can keep those that they got during the time when all players were equal.

And the winner of the equal "2 months pvp"event will get a nice item like xel neck or sth.

So everyone got a motivation for play. Old players because they can get stronger. And new players because lvlin fighting with equal guys and they also can try to win the "pvp" event.

i hope u got it now better. Its Like a 2Database server for 2 months. 1 with items and the other 1 without.

And after the 2 months u combine those two databases.

Its the worst idea. the old palyers will quit for 2 months and the sever become desert.

Ppl Must log into the HB forum and advertising. If u bring 40 ppl to neme arg u won Some meriens or Xelimas (I said stone cuz this dont unbalance the game) this will make the ppl try to make some ppl log into neme Int

this is about to find some new players or old players that have no server to play. Int needs our help now and we need to help the server to growp up. Its not matter of make more events or pits. Cuz always some 1 will not like it

?Dont ask what Neme Int can do for you, Ask what YOU can do for Neme Int.

Its the worst idea. the old palyers will quit for 2 months and the sever become desert.

Ppl Must log into the HB forum and advertising. If u bring 40 ppl to neme arg u won Some meriens or Xelimas (I said stone cuz this dont unbalance the game) this will make the ppl try to make some ppl log into neme Int

this is about to find some new players or old players that have no server to play. Int needs our help now and we need to help the server to growp up. Its not matter of make more events or pits. Cuz always some 1 will not like it

?Dont ask what Neme Int can do for you, Ask what YOU can do for Neme Int.

ok lets make ettin pit and medusa swords beeing sold in shop

and ye make yellow heros and glowboots and a lot of coloured armor.

and if we can lets make 1 ek be worth 10 ek then we dun need 7 days raid...and ppl will be able to lvl durin week.

and make it possible 1 ppl soloing a tw

*cough* ironic *cough*

well u can quit for 2 months if u dun want the event item or if u arent able to play without items just for some time....btw 2 months war just an idea u can make it w2 weeks or wat ever

ppl will create a lot of chars..

guys, just try t help new ppl, give them some gold, low items, help them..

lower dk armor end/def

LET ME HAS 1K HP PLX =D

im just not playing at the moment because x3 terran conflict just got a patch that actually makes it playable, unlike when i bought it a year ago, so im playing that at the moment, but im almost completed it so i be back soon =]

edit: mmmm how about int vs arg in areana event? i dun even know how to start coding that >.<

Edited by Juno_NH

:(

we dun want reset..

hm.... how about ...180lvl up too easy?

and we can fight always D3. if gm making any summon in D3. for exam..etiis, many rich in d3

so..we can fight always in D3. and low lvl protect in town

low english sry...

i wanna to talk more but...low english...grrrrrr

:(

we dun want reset..

hm.... how about ...180lvl up too easy?

and we can fight always D3. if gm making any summon in D3. for exam..etiis, many rich in d3

so..we can fight always in D3. and low lvl protect in town

low english sry...

i wanna to talk more but...low english...grrrrrr

NO RESET.

your english is ok.

lets get into fruit servers and advertise neme int ;D!

i agree lvling fast to 180 would allow new players to have a better start

and i think we should make some maps more usefull, like D3 (more ogres, liches and clops in it), trolls pits in SW/DV, hh/clay golems pit in d2, u know more pits so that the population that trains has more options and less chances to be raided as there are many maps to train :P