Sign in to follow this  
kennychl

Christmas Event

Y si se puede un pit de rodolfos, tal cual el a?o pasado pero no en la city sino en farm. Mas que los char nuevos salen de barracks virgen de items y son presa facil con raid continuo. Seria un lindo regalito de navidad.

Mariano

I want so bad the last year event :).

The Wish Event!!

Re-make it please :D

Thats a pretty stupid event. A rare item for doing absolutely nothing.

Id rather this server not turn out like HBUSA, where everyone has a rare. Plus weve already had COUNTLESS rares dropped and given away as prizes (far to many given away recently) this year.

Ya ppl get these rares, and then quit, ppl been playing here for years and not gotten a single good item. Giving away rares for events makes ppl want to play. So what if somebody has a badass weapon, items dont make the player.

The make a wish event for santa gm last year was nice, BUT, i think that the items that were given from those events should be bound to that char so they cant be traded an mess up the economy.

They gave a kaxe away at an event, and i have seen the person who owns it play maybe 2 times since they won the item. Giving away items is aight, no complaints here. I think the thing that really needs to change tho is spell drops, its getting to the point that everyone has IP necks and theres alot of IE necks as well. Blizz has a use but now the only ESW mage is gone do to him being banned for laming so we back to square one again.

Just stating an opinion.

I agree not flooding with rares as event prizes. But this is once a year and its the event for it. I dont agree thou, giving away them as prize for pvp event, or scavenger hunts..

And 213, the Kaxe wasn't a prize from any event. It was droped.

The Kblade from elvine was a prize, not kaxe.

that chrismas santa wish event is only once a year.. so i think is ok.. some of them have not getting any rares b4 seen they playing for so long.. thats only luck u can get on chrismas event.. ahhh.. and GMs.. don forgot the rudolph pit XD

Edited by SG(ZaI)

that chrismas santa wish event is only once a year.. so i think is ok.. some of them have not getting any rares b4 seen they playing for so long.. thats only luck u can get on chrismas event.. ahhh.. and GMs.. don forgot the rudolph pit XD

But the problem is we have seen A LOT of rare items given away and dropped this year already. To simple GIVE ONE AWAY, to someone who hasn't earnt it is stupid. Do some cool summon events. Have a red and green pvp event (one team red one team green) winner gets a private summon event. Could have a "Find Rudolph" event. Summon a single Rudi in ML (where they dont spawn) and have him drop a MP or HP berk or something.

Totally agree, server has lots of rares, and SB dropped last week! so.. rares r there, and they r been droped. Anyways its Crhistmas and we will have some niiiiiiiice events. btw, when is "Excalibur" gonna drop?!?!?!?! =p

Only thing is sure now, is that WE WILL NOT make SNOW, lights and Music.

They need Client Change. And as they Sux, making ppl change client for this is stupid.

For now we plan to do SantaCustomes and Rudy pit. Details later.