Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Server Manteinance.

Master User - Thursday April 10th, 2008; 11:15 PM CDT

This is a request to reload the Operating System on my server. The request details are as follows:

Hardware Name : jamisenroberts (Server)

Location info : Tile : AR16 (Tile)

Operating System: OS: Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard - 32 bit

Comments : Only format the C: PLEASE

---------------------------------

Paul H. - Thursday April 10th, 2008; 11:23 PM CDT

Thank you. I am processing your request at this time.

Whats that in english

They are going to start deleting all the server C:/ to get a fresh copy of operating system.

Master User - Thursday April 10th, 2008; 11:15 PM CDT

This is a request to reload the Operating System on my server. The request details are as follows:

Hardware Name : jamisenroberts (Server)

Location info : Tile : AR16 (Tile)

Operating System: OS: Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard - 32 bit

Comments : Only format the C: PLEASE

---------------------------------

Paul H. - Thursday April 10th, 2008; 11:23 PM CDT

Thank you. I am processing your request at this time.

Whats that in english

They are going to start deleting all the server C:/ to get a fresh copy of operating system.

so uw ont reconfig server?

another words there working on Redoing the C drive it should be ready for him to fix the crap now but could take another 4hrs like farjat said he has to fix the stuff so server runs smoothly its just another day its not like its crack or something

another words there working on Redoing the C drive it should be ready for him to fix the crap now but could take another 4hrs like farjat said he has to fix the stuff so server runs smoothly its just another day its not like its crack or something

They give 24 hours max response time for OS reload. 2 years ago they same 24 also but took like 4 hours

only. So lets say they will do 6.

I will go sleep now and i can sleep like 12-15 hours :P na jk

Then i should log, install database. Restoring the last copy (yesterday when shutdowned). Then i must check game configs (i think my backup still got low exp :P) and setup firewall.

So that will be like 3 hours max.

That are 9 hours from now, but i prefer to say 12 hours from now..

night

They give 24 hours max response time for OS reload. 2 years ago they same 24 also but took like 4 hours

only. So lets say they will do 6.

I will go sleep now and i can sleep like 12-15 hours :P na jk

Then i should log, install database. Restoring the last copy (yesterday when shutdowned). Then i must check game configs (i think my backup still got low exp :P) and setup firewall.

So that will be like 3 hours max.

That are 9 hours from now, but i prefer to say 12 hours from now..

night

take care farjat u deserve a gooood rest

After how many messages, emails, conference calls, overseas phone calls, etc etc

I hope they run it tonight so it's ready in the morning. They actually handled things pretty quickly today, I thought.

so hang in there, guys.

El problema juli es que el sql no identificaba tu char, porque se llamaba como mujer: Funnygirl, pero a la vez sos hombre y a la vez sos medio stupid... Tu sexualidad bugeo todo el servidor.

-----

On Sunday we could make an event after Held =]

Gosh im so tired playing Crysis for like 10 hours now (LOL).

PLX OPERATOR MAKE ME HB !

Else plz call tha matrixz team, tehy knoz hax0z

Hi Cakez plx go matrix form !

Hi Dimidora you knoz tha hax!?

And farjat, go sleep ffs.. Dont use the hax to be up 24/7 :b.

Ty for your great job, Tyrone, Scatterp, ty even more for being awake, and help the nemesis server. :)

Also ic theres lot of ppl in forum and i wonder one thing.

Can u guys do a topic of other servers u tryed today?

Bad things but mostly good things please.

Like lets use this to get better

Bah you dont need to worry about a thing, tried a few servers today and were all rubbish. Most of them had rediclous stat and level limits, "new items" that were the old ones with a different name (thats not new thats just lazy).

Started playing Call of Duty after about 10 minutes of looking.

Wow I need my hb fix! I think I might go start a fight at the bar.....

Way ahead of you on that one. I started a fight at the bottle shop cause the guy before me took the last case of Jim Beam and Dry.

Sindrome de abstinencia <_< <_< <_< <_< pa todos.

PS: afortunadamente los tengo a mati y a calu en msn para preguntarles cada 1/2 hra: " cuanto falta? " :P :blush:

MAKE THE SERVER ON GOD DAMINT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chill out mate.. the server is ON im sure but its just not working :P

Let farjat sleep he can put it up whenever he likes... im sure you have other.... things to do.... in your.... LIFE :blink: :ph34r: :huh:

Que rico es el whiskola ma?ana voy a laburar en dope me parece

Men el wiskola es muy adictivo. Lo peor es cuando mezclas wiskola, luego un fernet, luego los tres juntos. wisky fernet y coca.

Calu mandale un saludo a scat que hace banda que no lo veia. Yo pense que estaba en Costa Rica todavia :D

lol I take a break from HB for awhile and hear things are happening cant wait till it comes up to see some of the changes I'm wondering will I need a download to make my game work? its been awhile since I played.