Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Server Manteinance.

The server will stay closed MINIMUN of 8 more hours, so guys go do something.
8 more hours gonna be 7 am here, well I prolly wake up between 9am and 10am so, np.

Bah ):

But i wanna hear stupid talk, with mi as stupid master !!! :b

Bah im off to bed ..

Talk to ya all later ! <3 :)

im waiting for my cubs game to start

you and your cubs dude. haha anyways, ill be off work in about 3 hours. Im going to stop by best buy and pick up a new HP HD monitor! lol, ill cya then

hehe guys go youtube and write...

Make Love Not Warcraft.. ! :P

its a video about south park playing wow really hallirous ull enjoy every secound !

its suppost to be in 2 halfs so ull need to find it alone something about 20 minutes of ur time :)

hehe guys go youtube and write...

Make Love Not Warcraft.. ! :P

its a video about south park playing wow really hallirous ull enjoy every secound !

its suppost to be in 2 halfs so ull need to find it alone something about 20 minutes of ur time :)

http://www.southparkzone.com/

U can watch every soutpark episode for free...

yes its still down. And i cant say for how long.

I was making a setup and some filesystem of windows get screwed. Game data is safe and entire, problem is windows got messed and the host never comes up. I am waiting for the planet to fix. This guys use not to take long, but i cant really dunno. It can be like a 10 minutes or 12 hours thing.

I am bored also and when somebody is bored always find a newb (sry king):

IPB Image

Si, ayer hice lo mismo... Preguntale a Angel como le fue.

Lo viole en todos los juegos posibles del msn, hasta le gane en el ajedrez y eso que el es Gasparov.

Perdi la cuenta de las zems que me debe de las apuestas.

Q gato eres, si te deje cancelar como 20 movimientos en el ajedrez y cuando yo te pedi camncelar uno no aceptaste :S

la proxima no t dejo q repares yus cagadas :P

che cuanto tiempo mas tiene el server?

justo hoy que estoy re al pedo se cae xD :P

i have no time answer yet, i still on wait and chats with support with the hosting and scatterp. Still a long wait for this. I didntget the new OS yet and once i get it i will need like 4 hours to reset the configs for the game.

osea que recien ma?ana con suerte estara up el servidor? realmente lo lamento mucho.. quisiera saber eso asi por lo menos descanso mis ojos y me duermo jjajaja! suerte GM

Fortune recently that fate will be up tomorrow with the server? Really very much regret .. I would like to know that at least I rest my eyes and sleep jjajaja!Luck GM

jugando? a q le llamas jugar? si eso justamente es lo que quiero!jugar xq me la vendi ami :P :P ya q ustedes son ratas jajaja :P no man no me voy xq al final no tengo q viajar.. solo voy a tener q estudiar aca jaja pero tiempo para nemesis seguro va a haber por supuesto!!

Playing? Q flames to you play? If that is exactly what I want! Play xq me sold ami: P: P and q you are rats jajaja: P no man I am going xq at the end I do not travel q .. I have only q study here but jaja time nemesis for sure there will be of course!

osea que recien ma?ana con suerte estara up el servidor? realmente lo lamento mucho.. quisiera saber eso asi por lo menos descanso mis ojos y me duermo jjajaja! suerte GM

Fortune recently that fate will be up tomorrow with the server? Really very much regret .. I would like to know that at least I rest my eyes and sleep jjajaja!Luck GM

Yes u should go sleep. I am waiting them to tell me final resolution so i can know a time and can go get some sleep also. Got 30 hours already on this

Yes u should go sleep. I am waiting them to tell me final resolution so i can know a time and can go get some sleep also. Got 30 hours already on this

Thanks farjat for your deication and hard work, we all apreciate it and what you do for this server.

U should go sleep also imo, well anyway I really appreciate ur input in this situation ^_^

si eh estado todo el dia aqui apoyandolos de esta forma aunque sea jeje! la verdad me pone nervioso aveces no poder jugar cuando tengo el tiempo jaja!

ohh lol si no soy asi! jaja tan vicioso no soy por Dios!!! jaja bueno calu te llaman no? o no eres tu? suerte y exitos para el server! la verdad todavia no entiendo el por que de que no entra mas gente Dios si es buenisimo server!!

me meto a messenger un rato y me duermo! o sigo aca xq estoy fumando y no quiero dormir sin cenar lol!! ja

If pe state all day here apoyandolos thus even jeje! Truth makes me nervous sometimes not being able to play when I have the time jaja!

Ohh lol if I am not so! Jaja so vicious am not God! Jaja good calu you call? Or are you not? Luck and success for the server! Truth still do not understand why that does not fit more people if God is buenisimo server!

I get a messenger for a while and I fall asleep! Or am I still here xq smoking and I do not want to sleep without dinner lol! Yes

well, i had to create an account on the forum to see what was happening, xD

Now i read all the 9 pages and i know the cause, i wish the server will be up tomorrow.

Thanks staff, cya.

I go into this TS server elgua and king used *even thou they announced they leaving it* ..and I see Inner and Dissident talking in some channel 'Nais' ... but i dont know the password for that room.

Also if some1 here plays poker on partypoker.com .. lets play :)

si alguien juega en partypoker.com .. juguemos por unos dolares pls.. :)

chau

dunno what you said. But yeah thanks farjat, and on a side note, where do I go to donate to the server? I don't want any items for it, i just dont think administration should have to take all the costs themselves.