Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Server Manteinance.

Well i guess this also will cause lot of ppl to see the great server we are and they dont respect.

I know as a player that downtime is the worst thing that can happen and i am suffering it with all of u.

Also with this problem i got access to many many usage statistics of bandwhich. We are using 10% of server minimun lol.

Also our lovely server operating sistem was too much dirty and with microcuts, the new OS can bring us some unexpected advantages.

I really appreciate ppls patience and thanks. we always have usual complainers but dont worry, i know which ones to hear, and that makes this server great.

Also u guys maybe dont know about this, but when i got this problem with server, i found i was blind with no server access, i tryed to call service but i was unable to validate as the owner so they obviously dont listen. Sexy still at hospital (she ok and send kisses to all).

Nobody was onlie to help and i lost sexy phone number formatting 3 days ago.

Then Hunter came online and he told me he got a number, i asked him if he can call for me because language issues (was easy to explain tiping to hunter for me). He call and Tirone (Slyone) answer! Then tirone get us lorraine cell phone and i called and... SCATTERP answered!!!

Yes that scatterp we all miss. He have been all day in contact helping me and dealing with the burocracy.

So what i mean? Dont thank only to farjat, i am nothing without the rest of the team and the players.

so Special ty to Scat, Tirone, Sexy and Hunter.

I have no news about how long it will be, but i know the news are very close to came.

si eh estado todo el dia aqui apoyandolos de esta forma aunque sea jeje! la verdad me pone nervioso aveces no poder jugar cuando tengo el tiempo jaja!

ohh lol si no soy asi! jaja tan vicioso no soy por Dios!!! jaja bueno calu te llaman no? o no eres tu? suerte y exitos para el server! la verdad todavia no entiendo el por que de que no entra mas gente Dios si es buenisimo server!!

me meto a messenger un rato y me duermo! o sigo aca xq estoy fumando y no quiero dormir sin cenar lol!! ja

If pe state all day here apoyandolos thus even jeje! Truth makes me nervous sometimes not being able to play when I have the time jaja!

Ohh lol if I am not so! Jaja so vicious am not God! Jaja good calu you call? Or are you not? Luck and success for the server! Truth still do not understand why that does not fit more people if God is buenisimo server!

I get a messenger for a while and I fall asleep! Or am I still here xq smoking and I do not want to sleep without dinner lol! Yes

parece que le gusta la fruta a la gente, no entiendo xq jugena hb ux x ejmplo

Thank you HB nemesis staff and all your hard work, your are by far the best GM staff and i thank you for all yalls hard work.

Go to sleep and wory tomarrow you all deserve a break.

Also ic theres lot of ppl in forum and i wonder one thing.

Can u guys do a topic of other servers u tryed today?

Bad things but mostly good things please.

Like lets use this to get better

Thank you HB nemesis staff and all your hard work, your are by far the best GM staff and i thank you for all yalls hard work.

Go to sleep and wory tomarrow you all deserve a break.

even trying i know i will not sleep lol.

Aww farjat u should crush a xanax and snort it, thats what i do :D .

If its not 2 personall whats wrong with Sexy, if its personal dont worry bout it.

Even tho she doesnt care what i say, i wish her best of luck, and hope everthing is ok.

i hope you know snorting bars is bad for you if you dont take off the protective coating. and dont say the dont have it bc most sticks and pies do....definatly depending on color tho. also imo caladapin sp** are better.

i tryed an arg server is really bad 500++ damge with hammer

180 in 10 mins... x raps on the floor

abaddom ring on shop..

com'on

Yesterday farjat was working for many many hours :S

I told him to rest and sleep, didnt listen =P

---

lets join everyone the Israeli TEam Speak!

Aww farjat u should crush a xanax and snort it, thats what i do :D .

If its not 2 personall whats wrong with Sexy, if its personal dont worry bout it.

Even tho she doesnt care what i say, i wish her best of luck, and hope everthing is ok.

She got some Ovary surgery and went wrong so she went back for a 2nd one. :(

There used to be a link on the homepage of the website. I dunno where it went...

You can always donate it to me if Nem doesn't want it.

i slept oledi 8 hours ! may the upper force be with you farjat there. try red bull it gives you wings !

gn ceikzor com back when uve slept

All Nemesis players iam sure are hoping Sexy feels better, and thanks all Nemesis Staff, Farjat and Hunter for all their work. Iam glad to see so many people supporting from forum :D GO NEMESIS

Master User - Thursday April 10th, 2008; 11:15 PM CDT

This is a request to reload the Operating System on my server. The request details are as follows:

Hardware Name : jamisenroberts (Server)

Location info : Tile : AR16 (Tile)

Operating System: OS: Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard - 32 bit

Comments : Only format the C: PLEASE

---------------------------------

Paul H. - Thursday April 10th, 2008; 11:23 PM CDT

Thank you. I am processing your request at this time.

Master User - Thursday April 10th, 2008; 11:15 PM CDT

This is a request to reload the Operating System on my server. The request details are as follows:

Hardware Name : jamisenroberts (Server)

Location info : Tile : AR16 (Tile)

Operating System: OS: Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard - 32 bit

Comments : Only format the C: PLEASE

---------------------------------

Paul H. - Thursday April 10th, 2008; 11:23 PM CDT

Thank you. I am processing your request at this time.

Whats that in english