Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Server Manteinance.

dun be angry ! milk ftw!dun be angry ! milk ftw!dun be angry ! milk ftw!dun be angry ! milk ftw!dun be angry ! milk ftw!dun be angry ! milk ftw!dun be angry ! milk ftw!dun be angry ! milk ftw!dun be angry ! milk ftw!dun be angry ! milk ftw!dun be angry ! milk ftw!dun be angry ! milk ftw!dun be angry ! milk ftw!

Guest Godfather

Jajjajaja Rast see u avatar plis shutup and go with u pet to gym she need ....

Go compare penis length somewhere else... I dont wanna look at this forum every minute cause theres a new post of you guys... but only when the server is fixed... so shut up and go play with your weeners.

Just wait. The server has problems. They don't know when it will be up.

Espera justa. El servidor tiene problemas. No saben cu?ndo estar? para arriba.

Mercys and Godfathers posting ability disabled for 2 days. Don't spam this topic with your taunting and discrimininating posts, thank you. Do it again and I'll punish you harder.

EDIT: Atleast mercy edited his posts, so its not all what he said in there.

As the administrator of Helbreathnemesis. I declare players can FREELY curse at me ONLY in this topic.

The true is that i rebooted the windows because was doing major things and it never booted back. I called support but only sexy know the account data (i got it 20 mins ago) and now they are working on the server. I am waiting for it to put game back online. This guys use to be fast. So i guess we dont have more than an hour.

AHH GREAT NEWS. at first i thought that youve lost the player data or something because u started the post as "As the administrator of Helbreathnemesis. I declare players can FREELY curse at me ONLY in this topic." :D:D:D:D:D

AHH GREAT NEWS. at first i thought that youve lost the player data or something because u started the post as "As the administrator of Helbreathnemesis. I declare players can FREELY curse at me ONLY in this topic." :D:D:D:D:D

No, when i closed the gameserver, i made a full backup on D:

The problem we having is Operating system (C:/)

game data is safe.

yes its still down. And i cant say for how long.

I was making a setup and some filesystem of windows get screwed. Game data is safe and entire, problem is windows got messed and the host never comes up. I am waiting for the planet to fix. This guys use not to take long, but i cant really dunno. It can be like a 10 minutes or 12 hours thing.

I am bored also and when somebody is bored always find a newb (sry king):

IPB Image

Jjajajajajajajaja Nando pt DOWN!!!!!! , encima no perdio abandono que es distinto!!!!!

ek+1 para calu

Trade numero de cell de la hermana de Mendicrim

che pongan foto de la hermana de luzbe jajajaja se va a re enojar pero tenemos que apsar el tiempo