Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

You're Addicted To Helbreath When...

You're addicted to Helbreath...

...when you wake up with "Loading game data. Please wait a moment."

...when you go looking in the fields for snakes to kill and wonder why Sword of Medusa didn't drop yet

...when it's christmas and go outside looking for Rudlophs

...when you go to play football and ask "Where is the Energy Sphere?"

...when you're righting somone and yell "Critical!"

...when your friend shows his now jacked and you ask "stats?"

...when you go to the super market to buy Health/Mana Potions

...when you go to your city hall and ask for a new Quest.

...when you go to your city hall to receive your identity card and say "You are a combatant now".

...when you go to another town and say "You have x minutes to get forced recall. Recall is not available in the opposite town."

...when your wake up and try to Convert to Attack Mode.

...when you got a compliment and say "Another player gave you a good evaluation."

...when you got to your friend's birthday and yell "Level up!!! Level *age*!"

...when you put your mom's necklaces into a vessel and start shaking it and hope to upgrade it successfully.

...when You wonder why there is no fire when hunting a deer using the bow you've set on fire.

...when you go to your garden looking for ant legs, slime jelly's and other ingredients.

...when you begin every text message sent on your cellphone with "/whisper *name*".

...when you walk into a church and start asking people their charisma stats.

...when your brother walks into the kitchen and you throw ice cubes at him yelling "Blizzard!"

...When you are pretending to shoot people with your plastic hanger for Archery Skill.

...when you kill someone and say why didn't I get an EK-count?

...when you go to a snowy area looking for the Wyvern.

...When it starts to rain really bad and you yell out, "Omg, -3% Casting Probiability!"

...when you try to get your mom to sew you a Hero Cape to wear at your birthday party.

...when you to the bank and stand there trying to be AFK.

...when you get a bowl and start mixing ingredients and wonder why no Demon Summong Potion comes out.

...when your top 25 eks are in your digital photo album.

...when you hold a plastic sword and think its the devastator

...When at someone's birthday you sing a "GameServer will be shut down soon!", instead of the Happy birthday song

...When you go to bed and start to say "Logging out...10", "Logging out...9", etc

...when your excuse for being late in class was "Network Traffic/Lag. Please wait a moment!"

...when you're driving a friend home and suddenly you stop and he asks you what happened and you say "Connecting to server. Please wait..."

...when your friend just passed out near you and everyone?s asking you what happened and you say "Connection Lost!"

...When you travel to some deep cliff at start seeking for the Abaddon.

...when you're going to a bank and asking them if you can have a Zem.

...when your mom tells you that your grandpa just died and you ask "any good drop?"

I hope you've enjoyed reading and laughed a bit :D

feel free to add any funny sentences yourself :P

Well once when i had a fight in a club, i beat the guy down with just 1 hit,

my bro that was there said , dont get overconfident he was a free ek .

Sadly he didnt drop zem i answered xD

once we were getting into a dancing place with my friends, one of them also plays HB, and it seemed he lost a 20 bucks bill, and he said "fck i dropped 20$"

we were laughing and my other friends didnt understand the joke xD

When after a night of drinking your friend passes out. Some guy asks "hey is your friend ok?" And you reply "yeah he is just practicing his pretend corpse"

When your on your way to work on the highway, and get stuck in traffic, and your passenger asks you "what the hell is going on here?" and you reply "the highway is boxed"

Farjat always tell me to 'raids' to a pub/night club :lol:

When we played football with few Argenlandia's, most of us are old and smoke, after 5 minutes we said we dont have any more SP :lol:

There are more...

When we played football with few Argenlandia's, most of us are old and smoke, after 5 minutes we said we dont have any more SP :lol:

Use a power green !

i was told when some1 wants to fight with maynard, he uses an invi pot and recalls!

Edited by Exec

When u are late to go college and ppl keep passing in your front and u say angry ... STOP BUMPING ME!

My GF aways complain when I am playing .. attetion to her and blah blah blah ... I think many gf's do that..

My brother said that game looks like master system game (anyone know this video game?) ... "how come u have that pro machine and play this shit?" haha

Anyway, once I was in the market with my gf and I cought her saying YE YE YE!(crits sounds) ... I look at her and said " gotcha ya! See u like the game also! btw u must say YAYAYA cause u are a girl " She look at me and make this face :wub:

=D

i like the blizzard one white! little brothers hahaha

Cheers to all

Oh you peoples.

Although I guess I do call hawks flying above me "UAVs" sometimes.

Edited by Synz

i remember a couple of years, ago it was my birthday, and all my friends where there at my place.. so when the time to blow the candles out came, y blew them all, but some of them turned back on, so one of my friend that also used to play hb shouted "shoot them blizzard!!" it was rlly funny.. nobody understood why we where laughing, absolutelly retarded kidz :lol:

Use a power green !

or get 200 vit

i do 5km a day so i always have high vit irl :D

i need more str tho, so im going to the gym, but i have to drop int first =/

1st, Gimlin is a lier, he doesnt even knows places to dance! lmao! he is 13!

Junnonh, u r like one of those KENIA guys, who can run, but dont ask them to pick up a spoon, cause they cant! lol.

I used to leave Aresden Music on to sleep ;)

Use a power green !

Not even with that we can run more than 5 min. hahahaha

1 day i saw some figth on the street and wen some 1 taste the grass i said uhh nice ek.

There are more...

thats when power green potion is needed ;)

We apply HB code on night ALWAYS with my old friends!

We raid Pubs.

We say "hey, watch that Elfs Spawn"

" Noo shes an Ettin! "

My friend Poker for example, is Lamming EKs with his EX Girlfriend atm.

I bet all this shit happend in real white life :) thats why he know so much about this :D

hehe awesome topic white ! Credits !! :D

We apply HB code on night ALWAYS with my old friends!

We raid Pubs.

We say "hey, watch that Elfs Spawn"

" Noo shes an Ettin! "

My friend Poker for example, is Lamming EKs with his EX Girlfriend atm.

Thats the way i think! if u get new chiks, then thats an EK, get 700 and u ll get FH! if u fuk the same chick again and again then u r lammin eks! And ex girlfriends.. well we all hate Stalkers dont we? ;)

Soon, there will be a mass Argenlandia raid in Corrientes, get ready for that one.