Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

[Event] Spring Guild Vs Guild Pvp Tournament !

Guild/Team Name: Enemy Kill Team 1

Online Time: Mon - Fri 10am - 14pm, Sat - Sun not available. (1 of April till 10 of April are out, cannot play)

Team Leader: GumihO

Team Member 1: Dark [D]

Team Member 2: Kelly

Team Member 3: W@rsit@

Team Member 4: lyh-

Bench Member 1: toneeh

Bench Member 2: DuniKa

Guild/Team Name: Enemy Kill Team 2

Online Time: Mon - Fri not available, Sat - Sun 7am - 11am.

Team Leader: Drainlife

Team Member 1: Tu_Gatita

Team Member 2: Mercury^

Team Member 3: Citi

Team Member 4: Vinshon

Bench Member 1: Brainstorm

Bench Member 2: Zero_Cool

Guild/Team Name: Enemy Kill Team 3

Online Time: Mon - Fri 10am - 14pm, Sat - Sun not available

Team Leader: Divine

Team Member 1: Engel

Team Member 2: Candida-

Team Member 3: Isola

Team Member 4: GreenWorld

Bench Member 1: Cookie

Bench Member 2: Vintage

Guild/Team Name: Argenlanlandia guild

Online Time:Saturday and sunday 1 hour after sade/held for around 3 more hours.

3pm-6pm

Team Leader:Gamny

Team Member 1:Miml

Team Member 2:BlooR

Team Member 3:FunnyGirl

Team Member 4:Alright

Bench Member 1:ElementO

Bench Member 2: Saitam

Edited by Moha

Guild name: Inner Sanctum

Online time: monday-friday 8pm~11 pm server time

Team Leader: ShockMage

Team Member 1: FaciaL

Team Member 2: GoDie

Team Member 3: Putte

Team Member 4: SnowyJoe

Bench Member 1: DaVinci^^

Bench Member 2: Morpheus

@moha: you can use summon pots as you wish, same way as your enemy team could possibly use tamers to oppose your summons.

@gorefest: the website calendar indeed shows an 'event' on the 31st of march, it is there to indicate the end of the registration period. If you'd read the event details you'd see that it links to this topic which explains all.

31st the registrations close. After that date (probably april 1st or 2nd) I schedule all fights and each team has aprox 24 hours to request a re-scheduling of their fight. Probably first fights will occur around april 3/4 and probably after april 9th (cuz of easter weekend).

@moha reply: I dont agree with this, everyone who has a summon pot worth using (uni/demon) has obtained it from lucky tickets and not alchemy. So saying that taming is the answer is unfair because the tamer has to earn the ability. also tamer needs 50 charisma or something like that right? And a pot from a lucky ticket requires no skill% or stat points.

@moha: you can use summon pots as you wish, same way as your enemy team could possibly use tamers to oppose your summons.

@gorefest: the website calendar indeed shows an 'event' on the 31st of march, it is there to indicate the end of the registration period. If you'd read the event details you'd see that it links to this topic which explains all.

31st the registrations close. After that date (probably april 1st or 2nd) I schedule all fights and each team has aprox 24 hours to request a re-scheduling of their fight. Probably first fights will occur around april 3/4 and probably after april 9th (cuz of easter weekend).

@moha reply: I dont agree with this, everyone who has a summon pot worth using (uni/demon) has obtained it from lucky tickets and not alchemy. So saying that taming is the answer is unfair because the tamer has to earn the ability. also tamer needs 50 charisma or something like that right? And a pot from a lucky ticket requires no skill% or stat points.

Considering some remarks of experienced players in nemesis, summon potions have been forbidden in the event.

Me and other players explained that to white, and he has changed his mind about the summon pots.

Guild/Team Name: Inner Sanctum Guild

Online Time: Monday~Friday not avaliable / Saturday~Sunday 1pm+

Team Leader: Rast

Team Member 1: ~DMG~sUx

Team Member 2: Closed

Team Member 3: Scofield

Team Member 4: Du4L

Bench Member 1: ///

Bench Member 2: ///

Considering some remarks of experienced players in nemesis, summon potions have been forbidden in the event.

Didnt see this til after i made that post, sorry

Registrations have officially CLOSED.

Currently listed teams (8 total) will receive their schedule to fight in one of the next days.

It will be posted on this topic (bottom of the first post) along with a graphical display of the tournament !

Guild/Team Name: Enemy Kill Team 4

Team Leader: Burned

Team Member 1: N/A

Team Member 2: N/A

Team Member 3: N/A

Team Member 4: N/A

Bench Member 1:N/A

Bench Member 2: N/A

Guild/Team Name: Enemy Kill Team 4

Team Leader: Burned

Team Member 1: N/A

Team Member 2: N/A

Team Member 3: N/A

Team Member 4: N/A

Bench Member 1:N/A

Bench Member 2: N/A

hahaha burn ... ;p

white why cant use AMP ? ESW rox in this event if u have only PFMEd no chance in Arena mode... big Dmg + Strip + SP --- !

i vote for AMP +1 !

white why cant use AMP ? ESW rox in this event if u have only PFMEd no chance in Arena mode... big Dmg + Strip + SP --- !

i vote for AMP +1 !

There is no opposite of AMP... there is no 'absolute physical damage protection', therefore AMP is disabled during the fights.

PFM gives a good protection against magical damage.

True, arena brings 30% bonus damage, yet the same 30% bonus is applied to warrior weapons, therefore there is no single advantage considering damage bonus for mages, therefore your argument is invalid.

There are many ways warriors & mages can fight against other mages, you got BBH's to strip their armors and axes to strip their shields down. All you need to good SKILLS to win the battle.

ESW rocks, that's true, that's also why we've introduced the Earth Protection and Elemental Necklaces, every other element has a pro & ele neck available, and so does the earth have too since v5.37. If you don't have such necklace yet, you didn't hunt enough to find one, or didn't consider hunting for it as you're confident you didn't need it.

i vote for AMP +1 !

i honestly would worry more about the 5 sb team , they with their mr/ma 91239129391239 sets would rape the mages and be hard for wars

esw is great , but if u cast twice then need to regen hp then it wont be that gud =/

Edited by Moha

i vote for AMP +1 !

i honestly would worry more about the 5 sb team , they with their mr/ma 91239129391239 sets would rape the mages and be hard for wars

esw is great , but if u cast twice then need to regen hp then it wont be that gud =/

Depends on MP set and if you got MS30-LLF wand and/or liche neck... combine both already get 50% MP reduction, yet even then 4 ESW strikes in a row need a good regen to keep going.

SBs hurt against mages, a team who has one (or more) could be able to survive...

we'll see when the battles are battled, when the skills are shown, when tactics start to work (or fail xD). All will depend on team-skills :)

P.S. Waiting for one team's confirmation/denial of a possible online time, one the team confirms/denies i can continue making the fight schedule.

I guess you could post the fixtures, then see the battle times

just sayin' :P

Edited by Moha

i vote for AMP +1 !

a

trueee... but where i hear, my guild is coming with 2 esw + 1 helfire...

lol... thats goonna be insane.

i vote for AMP +1 !

a

and inhi xD

i vote for AMP +1 !

a

ohhhhh Crapp... hehehe