Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

[Event] Spring Guild Vs Guild Pvp Tournament !

could have been added to first post. not many people read all the comments.

will need to check all players (ares+elv) for borrowed items. clearly some not as obvious as sb, but will need checking also for their items, to be fair ruling.

all who borrowed shared any items need to be disqualified.

Its not that you cant borrow items from your guild to fight in guild vs guild event. Its the fact that 2 teams shared the same items in 2 different fights. If a guild is large and strong enough to have 2 teams then it should be equipped enough to not have to use the same items from another team.

LIke we did, we leave all itens like pa,mp/ and some hps for TEam Mage use it... like capes etc... I know this does not justify anything but all read the rules and respect it from inner...

this rule is good idea

if each elv team was to come out with 5sb no one would stand chance.

and then 2 elv teams come together and 1 team has the sb's and other does not.

then you would see that team was only carried by its rares to late stages.

looking back you would see that it was unfair for other teams to lose because of this.

if players or staff cannot reach a solution then we will be left with all events being BS equipment only.

please find fair comprimise.

GvG Tournament Round 1 Schedule:

gvgtournamentapril2012a.jpg

so this was on original post.... if an important note, it should have been added on original post.... like wat Juno said... and it is not clear enough on reply to toneeh

this rule is good idea

looking back you would see that it was unfair for other teams to lose because of this.

if players or staff cannot reach a solution then we will be left with all events being BS equipment only.

yes... rule is rule... isnt all rules should be stated clearly on original post and it should be not just by a reply to a specific post on page 12345678

rules were clear... same item cant be used in 2 fights....too easy to understand ppl

How abt Hwarang1 pass item to Hwarang2? same item used in 2 fights... allowed?

rules were clear... same item cant be used in 2 fights....too easy to understand ppl

not allowed, thanks for letting us know. =)

this rule is good idea

yes... rule is rule... isnt all rules should be stated clearly on original post and it should be not just by a reply to a specific post on page 12345678

cuz page 2 was hard to find..

white said in game that sharing INSIDE guild is ok. most people already doing this.

but yes it sounds like grey area and i can see how even ares and elv are confused by this.

its simple, same item cant be in two different fights, u can share man. the problem is SAME ITEM IN 2 FIGHTS = NOT ALLOWED

OK i got informed about this situations.

Sorry. We made a mistake not setting the Rule on the main topic, and we are deleting this rule from now.

And fights are won on the ring, and not on the Court.

So the results keeps the same. This is last Word.

white said in game that sharing INSIDE guild is ok. most people already doing this.

but yes it sounds like grey area and i can see how even ares and elv are confused by this.

lots of grey area!!

OK i got informed about this situations.

Sorry. We made a mistake not setting the Rule on the main topic, and we are deleting this rule from now.

And fights are won on the ring, and not on the Court.

So the results keeps the same. This is last Word.

*LiKE*!!

talking as player here, i find that bit of unfair, as i could probably get better dr itens, merien shield, and other stuff, and lended pa shield to inner 1, because they didnt have pa shields for all at the first fight, but i agree rule was 'hidden'.

Id like to have a rematch, at least, using more itens, if they all got sbs lended on a event mages cant even use MIM.

Thats nemesis politics for ya. White even made a long speech to Jesper about how rules aren't broken to please anyone. If it was me+putte/godie banned from the event, i wonder how much GM consideration would come our way.

White showed me facts and i choosed myself.

The rules was unclear. BUT THEY WAS UNCLEAR FOR BOTH PARTS.

So no need to rematch.

Also guys, be warned that we still read all of your replies. With this new system I can even read posts that were deleted...

Be careful what you say.

Schedule of Round 1 has been updated as next:

gvgtournamentapril2012.jpg

If Enemy Kill Team 1 wins against Inner Sanctum 2 (Fight 6), Then Enemy Kill Team 1 will proceed to Round 2.

If Inner Sanctum Team 2 wins against Enemy Kill Team 1 (Fight 6), Then Inner Sanctum Team 2 will face High HB Team 2 again at Thursday April 26th 11:30 AM (Fight x).

Round 2 schedule is FINALLY here !!!!

Get your teams READY for it !!!

gvgtournamentapril2012rq.jpg

*** Additional Events (All-vs-All, Summon Events, Hunt Events, ...) can take place at Friday AFTER Fight #6 has finished ***

TY white,

too bad none of our fights in our available time :P

It was notified weeks ago in nemesis main page that fights for round 2+ would be scheduled Friday & Saturday at the given times...

On the other hand, I checked times of EU, ARG, Malaysia & Korea, for all these regions the times should fit properly and not be at night time (between 2~7 AM), so it's just a matter of making the effort to show up & fight ;)

I Will have to wake up at 5 am to play, but I don't.care , If my team can at that time I'm more than ok 8)

I Will have to wake up at 5 am to play, but I don't.care , If my team can at that time I'm more than ok 8)

According to my calculations, 6 AM server time is 8 AM arg time...