kennychl

Preview Of Fury-of-thor

-120 mp for ESW with safe on?

is that normal?

they must have lowered the extra mp costs for safe mode

btw: warriors stand no chance LOL.

i love the angels with sparkles!

cool vids! more more more :D

ur fps might be down to -500 with this kind of magics and ppl.

wonder if they still have the fps bug.

HB Korea FPS bug Vista & Seven ?

ur fps might be down to -500 with this kind of magics and ppl.

wonder if they still have the fps bug.

HB Korea FPS bug Vista & Seven ?

somebody should get an hb korea acc for 1 or 2 months to test this things, that would make things so much easier :rolleyes:

Nindax Food: They are probably with liche neck? And yeah, you can still see amount of warriors are more than mage from the video ;-)

You can ask favor from Hwarang. Pinklady and some of his frens play there if not mistaken.

And yeah, HB korea is up until Lvl200. However, to increase the lvl from 180 to 181 is massive difficult. Saw it in their site with google translate.

Edited by kennychl

bit off topic again, but some things that i've seen in the movies, also some other i found on the website:

- you hardly see any SB's

- guards can be summoned in town by poisening friendly

- some people are FH, but have 0 items in bag (only pots, shield, some drops they just got)

- how the hell do they get +20 angels, if its the sparkling ones, with that kind of exp rate XD

- lvl 200 sux =[

- they use cannon towers in their base

- special plate leggings drop ^^

- platemage with XB/cancelation lol :P

- mage casting ESW's with a sort of ressu wand looking wand

Couldnt find more ^^

bit off topic again, but some things that i've seen in the movies, also some other i found on the website:

- you hardly see any SB's

- guards can be summoned in town by poisening friendly

- some people are FH, but have 0 items in bag (only pots, shield, some drops they just got)

- how the hell do they get +20 angels, if its the sparkling ones, with that kind of exp rate XD

- lvl 200 sux =[

- they use cannon towers in their base

- special plate leggings drop ^^

- platemage with XB/cancelation lol :P

- mage casting ESW's with a sort of ressu wand looking wand

Couldnt find more ^^

-they dont need sb when they have stated bbh + activation

-just like the old hb? (cant recall, din play much)

-their sades are twice a day? and most importantly they are all in the same timezone, search ek is nt hard. Also, They might not bother on wearing the FH to attack, instead having their ma/pa/ wateva armor is more safety.

-no comment on angels. But some are sparkling some are not.

-LOL!!

-u can try cannon nex.

-sux.

-low vit + low mag.

-can't see that, hahahah

But to the topic, fury of thor is cool :)

Am I the only one who thinks the spell animation looks kinda crappy?

If that thing about a higher level ice spell is true...well, I just hope that's a joke. BLIZZARD is overpowered enough.

think blizzard's more than enough tbh. anw, so fury-of-thor is a higher lightning spell, it means it'll be like meteor and blizz , where pfm only reduces part of the dmg. shud be a spell tt everyone can learn from the wiz tower then?

ps: yes lvl 200 sux.. its tough enough trying to finish off 10mag warr with dk set mshield tower! :/

there is one sb in one of the videos I posted, in a part where there's a lot of ppl in safe rmle.

look that there is not too many gbh's, lb, de, etc... maybe the normal mob's 2nd drop is very low, and I assume that tw and fw DO DROP in this server, thats why there are so many Xelima / ice and medusa.

Edited by cilin

I had a conversation with bidam who played korea server. He told me yeah, there are only 2 SB in the server, the drop rate for it is very difficult.

Topic:

Fury of thor is a shop manual, the damage is same with blizzard. Server got a lot of ie neck, so they use Fury of thor more often.

Yellow Tail spell:

It's true the spell exist, but it's the advanced of armor break. It reduce 100endurance.

White pot:

It's a cancelation pot. 100% alchemy is super difficult.

Lvl200:

It's very very difficult. No one even reach 190 yet.

Xelima weapons are rare like nemesis. Normally only the great guild has it, normal guild will be like ice sword. Drop rate is tough on xelima.

Mass Sade: Coz they are all koreans, timezone is same. Normally (weekdays) they will have average of 500players. Sunday will be a 700players. Ant that makes sense on everything from Drops, to FH.

Oh btw, they sell GBH+7, ESW, and Hell Fire spell, for USD2000. You wanna go there play? LOL!!!

Fury of Thor:

Give me a korean account to play with, or make me a CLEAR video (NO SS !!) with ONLY FoT spell (NO OTHERS !!!) from different angles. I prefer different videos, or a pause of 5 seconds between each different angle.

Yellow Tail Spell:

Again, give me acc so i can see, or give me a video (same requirements apply)

White Pot:

Sounds interesting, its in global korea, or TEST server only?

Ingredients to make this pot would also be very welcome.