Sign in to follow this  
kennychl

Preview Of Fury-of-thor

whats the blue wand in third ss?

I'm guessing it's just a DK15 Wand that looks slightly different because of the SS or edited paks, but I'm not sure.

i m curious to know that 3rd SS wat is the thing of grey potion to use ??

Lol?

-J-

Probably an Invisibility Potion, I know at leasn on one server (I think USA) they changed the colors of the Alchemy potions to make them more noticeable in your bag.

As for Yellow Tail, I haven't heard of that yet.

Any chance anyone can get a VIDEO of Fury of Thor? I love pics, but White needs a video to re-create it, unless he already has one.

IPB Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

IPB Image

And the fight.

IPB Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hope this will make a big interest to you all.

To GMs: I've also heard that there is one more Higher spell for Ice element which is - Yellow Tail. Is that true?

GOOD !

We need Angles? Can take ?

what do you mean with "we need angels? can take?" ... i didnt understand :D

I think he means he wants to replicate the pak himself, which would require to see the spell shot from different views.. maybe =x

ANGLES! not angels!

I think he means he wants to replicate the pak himself, which would require to see the spell shot from different views.. maybe =x

exactly

I think its just "mass lightning bolt", I played once a server where Thunder strike or something like that was made of 4 or 5 lightning strikes, I think its not hard to make, I know that in other fruit server they have a spell called "call of the gods" which is ESW +EWS spells mixed in one graphic.

Edit: ive been watching the ss and the spell comes from the "sky", as meteor or blizz, so my apreciation of "mass lightning bolt" was wrong"

Edited by cilin

I think its just "mass lightning bolt", I played once a server where Thunder strike or something like that was made of 4 or 5 lightning strikes, I think its not hard to make, I know that in other fruit server they have a spell called "call of the gods" which is ESW +EWS spells mixed in one graphic.

Edit: ive been watching the ss and the spell comes from the "sky", as meteor or blizz, so my apreciation of "mass lightning bolt" was wrong"

i've seen a couple of ss of this spell in hb korea's webpage, and its pretty much what cilin said.. about 3/4 lightning bolt that seem to come from the oposite angle of the screen

Edited by letrita

the sparkles around the angel are normal angels, nemesis made its own angel, like we made our own dk 15, thats why korean server has diff angels/dk15

found the *censored*ing video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! god i searched for 4 hours!!

http://video.nate.com/212182283

enjoy korea massive sade

That is 1 fking sade that I would really love it at nemesis!

Come to think of it, can our computer resist all those graphic? LOL! Speaking ofHB is an old game, hahahaha.

for those who wanted to know what the white pot is for, here a ss of the name, will need a korean player to translate please!

IPB Image

Hope you can read it because is a ss taken from a video, so is not the best quality.

OMG that guy have 1 fh per sade...

that awesome!! why we cant have that kind of sade here :(

Coz we are all in diff timezone? :D We had it, sometimes.

Video sells, let's make a good video of sade, ahahaha.

I watched a few videos of this guy, and I can tell gray (or white) pot is not invi pot, because in one video this guy eats 7 invi pots ahahaha and they are green

found the *censored*ing video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! god i searched for 4 hours!!

http://video.nate.com/212182283

enjoy korea massive sade

That is 1 fking sade that I would really love it at nemesis!

Come to think of it, can our computer resist all those graphic? LOL! Speaking ofHB is an old game, hahahaha.

Fury of Thor is magic shop or manual??

can give us acc to test ?