Sign in to follow this  
MilkCow

Farjat, What About Town Balance?

Like did for us Survivors loong time ago ;D Elv was overpowered and you changed us to ares. I think it makes something interesting things. :D

Aresden was in the bad position before hwarang and arganlandia "holiday break". It happens.

It will change back, it always does.

Didn't Elvine win 2 of the last few Helds, anyways?

Gimlin might be back (REAL USER NOT THE FREE MJ) and everything will be normal again B)

lol free zens for aresdenz

fak

I hope ppl will move from Ares to Elvine.

Just look at the last 20 crusades ... Every time I play one their are only a handfull of elv's on. The moment we build a base or attack their are 20 ares after my *censored* ... Its just no fun anymore.

Edited by Skoran

I hope ppl will move from Ares to Elvine.

Just look at the last 20 crusades ... Every time I play one their are only a handfull of elv's on. The moment we build a base or attack their are 20 ares after my *censored* ... Its just no fun anymore.

LoL! Couldn't help, and I understand your feel. Elv time will come when Ares players go for holiday.

Yes, yesterday sade was very nice. At start I thought we where going to loose cause I saw no elvine at all. But suddenly we were a reasonable number to stand fight and we made a very good sade :D