Sign in to follow this  
J-Power

About Selling Accounts On Forum

Hey All out there.!

I just wanna point out a thing, and the thing is. I have a problem about people selling their chars / account on the forums. It makes it really sade to long on forums, seems like all leaving atm, but i know many players arent leaving.

But still.!

First of all, new players who read the forum maybe gonna think that this server is slowly going in the graves, BUT ITs NOT! becouse alot of people really love this server and want it to be going on!

To the guys that selling, just think of the servers promotion, when a new players log the forum and wanna see hows the trade's look likes here, they see 10+ players trying to sell their chars / quitting.

This server is still the best out there and we like to have new player coming. So please make a rule not selling for USD on these forums. If u wanna sell, try find another way. Tho i respect that you guys wanna earn some USD on the hard working you done. But keep it quiet.

Sorry for my bad english, was pretty fast written.

Hands down 100% agree. I hate seeing people sell their accounts. Never thought how it affects new players though. Good point here.

In my opinion I think it's not fair that someone that has never played on the server could buy a char fh + full items and other people is trying to make a good PJ with his own dedication and sacrifice.

I think GMs should restrict and close that kind of topics to aboid those kind of sales.

Edited by Nexus2

I myself have to disagree with this, its true that some players might find it "a sign of a dying server" when they see people selling accounts. In my best opinion, selling your account without scamming anyone/getting scammed is perfectly good way to get out of a server/the whole game and making some money while doing it.

I think the new comers if there still are some, will judge the servers activity by the fact that your announcing past and upcoming events, adding pictures of people taking part of them, and ofcourse some raiding pictures will make people wanna check the server out!

Actually, that is not the problem... The problem is that a player who sell his account/items because he try another server or take a break or think he is going to quit(yeah, sure...): He will never come back.

If players are not allowed to sell, even if they 'quit' or go to another server or w/e they will have their chars and items waiting here, and once they have time or their noob server is down or want to play HB again they will come back again!

I have friends who sold their chars because they were going to quit. when they wanted to play again here after a couple of months they regret about selling them and didnt want to start over so they quit this server for real.

I dont blame those who sell or buy items/accounts and we should NOT track and check those who sell or buy to ban them, but if we 'forbid' it would be better. Not only because there is going to be less sells, also because they would stop coming and annoying us because they were scammed (Because beside it is not supported, it would be forbidden too!)

the fact that this is a private server and people are paying good money for accounts shows that this private server is around to stay.

people will come because of this fact.

Guys pls just get a freaking job and work for ur money. Hb is a game and its stupid u can buy ur way in. And i fermly agree about selling ur account and regretting it. I know a few players aswell that regret it.

And what about just giving ur stuff to the guild? When ever i quit all my gear is going to friends of mine in Hachis. :wub:

if they regret so muhc, why not getting the same money they got from the selling, and re-apply it into nemesis server?

they always regret, but dont even come across their minds buying something with the same money he got from selling

Guys pls just get a freaking job and work for ur money. Hb is a game and its stupid u can buy ur way in. And i fermly agree about selling ur account and regretting it. I know a few players aswell that regret it.

And what about just giving ur stuff to the guild? When ever i quit all my gear is going to friends of mine in Hachis. :wub:

i dont see why u'r not allowed to buy yur way into games. if thats like what u said, there wouldnt be any p2p games

i remember a shity game i used to play (Runescape) where there was a p2p option, and i think that game moved/moves a shitload of money lol (ya this is completely offtopic but i remembered it suddenly XD)

anywho, i dont agree selling should be forbidden (although i would never sell), but yea should be forbidden at forum

edit: is J power's avatar having sex with a J? LOL

Edited by Exec

money rules the world ?

some people have NO time to play and gain all theirself ..

some ppl cant wait to get something for ages..

some ppl have a real life

and

if they got money and WANT to play hb nemesis - let them buy and play.

stop crying - no buyer - no seller.

if ppl respect that server and pay their own money - its a good news and it gives hope .

ty.

buying something with the same money he got from selling

This is exactly how I've gotten most of my items. People don't always want what you have, but you can sell your items and then get the item you want using money, which is something most people want. It's an alternative way of trading items.

~~~~~~

I'm against the idea of banning cash trades from the forums. I doubt it has a large enough impact on the flow of new people to this game anyways. The game is old and the flow of players isn't so good anymore, just a fact you gotta live with.

I totally agree with prohibiting trade with real money. However im not so conserned to what message this sends to new player. My primary concerns is what it does to the ingame market and how hard it is to find some to trade stuff with unless u have top notch items.

We all know that very few ppl that have rares and godly sets, traded to get them or got them as drops. Most of them are bought.

Why is this wrong?

Ask yourself these questions...

How is buying your way into the top notch cathegory of the game a good thing?

Isn't that a disrespect to ALL players that patiently lvl their chars and hunt for endless hours trying to get a decent drop?

If you can buy yourself a godly set of mp or dk15 chars or w/e without lifting a finger, does that not go against ALL that the game stands for? to play it and raise your chars status and progress with skill in trading and gaming (pvp and pve wise)?

It will be ALOT harder to even make godly sets if you have to TRADE for each item, you wont be able to just open the checkbook. Therefore items will be more spread among a all the population making it easier to trade.

Make it a permanent ban to use any other currency than ingame currency to accuire items and you will see more items in circulation, making the game better for both old and new players.

Buying items and chars = http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1938370 (imo)

/Zoul

(Yes, I started from scratch and still I'm going strong.)

I dont agree. A lot of people put many hours of works in getting from FH to epic items. And if they feel as if they dont want to sue them. By all means, they should be able to see them. I dont believe inw asting real USD for fake digital items but some people go. And i dont think its fair for us to decide

I use forum to trade my noob items and i hate to see all threads of sell this, sell that. I JUST WONNA TRADE

I think the better way to solve this, is making a new topic like market place who has only things to sell and not for trade. Its my simply opinion.

Cyaz

P.S: sory for my english

I use forum to trade my noob items and i hate to see all threads of sell this, sell that. I JUST WONNA TRADE

I think the better way to solve this, is making a new topic like market place who has only things to sell and not for trade. Its my simply opinion.

Cyaz

P.S: sory for my english

Agreed!

Usually when you close a topic it should be closed first!

Closed

Noob