Sign in to follow this  
Synz

Damage While Paralyzed Bug

You know when you're critting someone while they're para and they can still get spells off?

Yeah, fixing that bug would be cool.

Hitting damage below flying breaks a cast. Hitting damage above that only breaks the cast if they fly.

Take away the fly with paralyze = you need to do low dmg to break the cast.

You know when you're critting someone while they're para and they can still get spells off?

AGREE 100% AND WOULD LIKE TO SEE A CHANGE.

AGREE 100% AND WOULD LIKE TO SEE A CHANGE.

+1

Hitting damage below flying breaks a cast. Hitting damage above that only breaks the cast if they fly.

Yes, it's not a bug, u have to hit belew 40 to break a cast.

Yes, it's not a bug, u have to hit belew 40 to break a cast.

Yeah since minor wounds are more likely to interrupt concentration than major wounds...it's a bug, read the rest of the posts next time.

its the same with recall, fly has a slight delay so u can hit really hard someone even not para and if they cast intime they will recieve dmg but not be interupted

i HOPE the GMs read this suggestion, because it would be

VERY nice to see a change, i think that EVERY hit should

break a cast, otherwise it is TOO easy to escape :S.

Great suggestion once again... even tho its been in a game for long long time doesnt mean its a feature. (I dont think tabbing was a feature)

idk, it would be imposible to survive a para, being a mage. maybe they should leave it the way it is.

Great suggestion once again... even tho its been in a game for long long time doesnt mean its a feature. (I dont think tabbing was a feature)

idk, it would be imposible to survive a para, being a mage. maybe they should leave it the way it is.

How come? you can still get a cast out if ur fast enough or if ur a little bit lucky... wearing shield and chugging few pots would also do the trick, unless theres multiple enemies hitting u... in witch case u should not be able to survive it, after all para is 1square spell, incredibly hard to land it on target + it can be resisted and it doesnt hit trough any magical protection spells, it should be lethal spell.

damn it, u are a mage, mages are overpowered, and u are the ONLY person who doesn't want

this lool, think a bit, a para last only 15 seconds, and its very difficult to wars to make an ek

because if ur hits are 41+ u will not break the cast, so the mage is gonna escape very easily,

u should think a bit, i think that this suggestion of breaking cast in any hit is awsome, it makes

the pvp balanced.

yes, why would a scimitar break your cast ...yet a Barbarian battle hammer crit to the head doesn't break your cast??

thats not part of the game, its a bug.

damn it, u are a mage, mages are overpowered, and u are the ONLY person who doesn't want

this lool, think a bit, a para last only 15 seconds, and its very difficult to wars to make an ek

because if ur hits are 41+ u will not break the cast, so the mage is gonna escape very easily,

u should think a bit, i think that this suggestion of breaking cast in any hit is awsome, it makes

the pvp balanced.

i guess you have a shitty war, but a well equiped war with bbh+3 dm 5 and rodrag can hit u by critical at least twice b4 u get your tower shield on, theres no way that a mage can live after a para in a 2 vs 1 fight, or something like that.

what i mean with this is that hb nemesis has not being balanced for 1 vs 1 fights. bug or not the ppl who worked on it probably took this into acount the way it is when they designed the features for this server.

Edited by letrita

the pvp balanced.

i guess you have a shitty war, but a well equiped war with bbh+3 dm 5 and rodrag can hit u by critical at least twice b4 u get your tower shield on, theres no way that a mage can live after a para in a 2 vs 1 fight, or something like that.

what i mean with this is that hb nemesis has not being balanced for 1 vs 1 fights. bug or not the ppl who worked on it probably took this into acount the way it is when they designed the features for this server.

In that case u suck... 1st of all when ur being parad by war he will be atleast like 8 squares away from u, if u cant cast firewall or get ur shield on in those 8 squares he has to run to you, you suck... even if he was right next to you being able to crit you right away, it takes 0.001 seconds to hit f3 for your hot key which is supposed to have shield in it.

And it is REALLY REALLY rare that even a war with bbh+3, rodr, dm5 would hit critical trough mages dk set

Playing my itemless mage (Dont even have m.shield wand) I can easily take on 3 average warriors and kill them... even if there were like 6-10 warriors I would still make it out alive.

This suggestion isn't designed to nerf mages because it effects both classes. This would mostly affect those people trying a desperation recall. This also effects more than just 1v1 as it was inspired by situations in which it was 3v1.

Your example of a 2v1 against a mage is already a poor example from the start seeing as how the mage is out-numbered and SHOULD be having a difficult time to begin with. (In before cool kid pro hb player saying he could easily take on 14 warriors.)

i think the " BUG " of lize are for a wars get HARD to get eks, if mage's cant cast when one war ( in pvp ) lized and going to crit the mage, he have 15 seconds to mass clicking, he sure go down or chug like 5 pots, and or whith zerk, with zerk u have nice dmg but when u have lize and atack a mage, he can cast...imagine a war with zerk and lize a mage 5 times...always win the pvp's

I don't really think this is a bug... Think about it. it has a good and a bad side.

Yes it sucks if some1 recall when ur critting him while he's parad.

Although if he fails recalling you would do an awfull lot of dmg on him cus he wouldn't be wearing shield...

This recall "Bug" is a way to both loose and get EKs.

Recalling even when get hit its always been a disadvantage every warrior has to face in here. Its a little bit hard to understand that the only way you have to kill a mage with para is clicking it b4 your 15 seconds get away and if you crit them with your best weapon lets say (bbh+3/4, dk+15, etc) if the dmg is higher than 40+ then it wont stun the mage/war casting and he will flee. And you stay there with your weapon in hand making these faces :o :unsure: :blink: .

Recalling even when get hit its always been a disadvantage every warrior has to face in here. Its a little bit hard to understand that the only way you have to kill a mage with para is clicking it b4 your 15 seconds get away and if you crit them with your best weapon lets say (bbh+3/4, dk+15, etc) if the dmg is higher than 40+ then it wont stun the mage/war casting and he will flee. And you stay there with your weapon in hand making these faces :o :unsure: :blink: .

Lol true, every hit shpould break cast when para, it's de only way to kill mages.

Yes, it is annoying.

Same when, because of delay perhaps, a war/mage can pfm/amp himself even if he is being blizzed before!

haha

hello this is hb

Is not a bug :P. And dun need to fix it. :ph34r: