Sign in to follow this  
Synz

Damage While Paralyzed Bug

ur absolutely right its not a bug can we get tab and f4 back plix or recall'n for non stop rep better yet lets get that neat trick to get out of jail in 3 seconds un crimmed when u kill a town member for pissin u off or how about that angel bug that makes u a lvl 5 gm whew that was fun

because this is hb

Edited by Kefka

Yes, it is annoying.

Same when, because of delay perhaps, a war/mage can pfm/amp himself even if he is being blizzed before!

Well not exactly the same...

If you have high delay, it cannot be fixed (move near teh server :lol: )

If opponent has it causes him high disadvantage anyway.

ur absolutely right its not a bug can we get tab and f4 back plix or recall'n for non stop rep better yet lets get that neat trick to get out of jail in 3 seconds un crimmed when u kill a town member for pissin u off or how about that angel bug that makes u a lvl 5 gm whew that was fun

because this is hb

rofl

:wub:

Despite the low IQ of those who developed this game many years ago, I am quite confident that even they could realise ALL damage should interrupt casts.

when they fix the battle axe not cutting armors bug

haha

hello this is hb

Edited by Moha

when they fix the battle axe not cutting armors bug

haha

hello this is hb

The baxe bug will be fixed after BBH stops being the best damage item and best stripping item i assume :P

Great suggestion once again... even tho its been in a game for long long time doesnt mean its a feature. (I dont think tabbing was a feature)

idk, it would be imposible to survive a para, being a mage. maybe they should leave it the way it is.

im sorry im getting the intention that you beleive a mage should be able to survive a para in the first place :blink:

Great suggestion once again... even tho its been in a game for long long time doesnt mean its a feature. (I dont think tabbing was a feature)

idk, it would be imposible to survive a para, being a mage. maybe they should leave it the way it is.

im sorry im getting the intention that you beleive a mage should be able to survive a para in the first place :blink:

ofc they do

wars are alot harder to kill than mages, but most of them are just noobs ....

theres no such thing as paralized bug

Recalling even when get hit its always been a disadvantage every warrior has to face in here. Its a little bit hard to understand that the only way you have to kill a mage with para is clicking it b4 your 15 seconds get away and if you crit them with your best weapon lets say (bbh+3/4, dk+15, etc) if the dmg is higher than 40+ then it wont stun the mage/war casting and he will flee. And you stay there with your weapon in hand making these faces :o :unsure: :blink: .

lol. I hate having to make those faces. change this stupid bug please :o :unsure: :blink: