Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

2 Vs 2 Pvp Event Sunday

PLEASE make it so no matter wut ares fight elv, until only teams of one town remain, or ideally, the finals elv vs ares. If its same town fighting, and sets are unbreakable we might run into some trouble.

It's K sterk...why I added the 20 stuff...who knows.

Every pvp event I have is a different format.

Some I allow armors, some I dont

some I allow angels some I dont

some i allow any jewelry some I dont

some favor mages some favor warriors

you get the idea

If you really cant handle the format and object to it that much, dont enter. Wait for another one that favors your build/items.

I just think that if you giving away such epic items, a month after a Z Wand was handed out, the event should be a little more balanced and fair for both classes. At the moment its going to be a mage fest.

From a warriors point of view, it just seems the odds are stacked against us.

options are being discussed by the GMs to speed things up a bit...we will let you know what the final event will look like by tomorrow at the latest

' date='Aug 12 2009, 01:26 PM' post='276418']

options are being discussed by the GMs to speed things up a bit...we will let you know what the final event will look like by tomorrow at the latest

sounds good hunter, my sujestion be last man standing event. You will only be giving out 1 item might as well have 1 winner.

Last man standing event also will give item whores a less chance of winning, with a LMS event lower skilled/item people could work together to bring the harder people down.

format has been changed due to time constraints

Please read the new format

now you have a brand new topic to whine/cry about :rolleyes:

so Activation alowed in all vs all? but not in 2v2

in the 2v2, ares vs ares and elv vs elv?

i think it would be safe to assume its gonna be ares vs elv....no point in it being town vs town with sets...none can break...

i think it would be safe to assume its gonna be ares vs elv....no point in it being town vs town with sets...none can break...

correct

but this way....Elvine has just as much representation in the finals, as Aresden does

to keep things fair

and for everyone writing me...saying that this event only rewards players with itens and skills....

I say " Good", that was the whole point.

the NEXT pvp event will be naked with bs weapons only

dk wand and sword- also allowed

' date='Aug 12 2009, 05:41 PM' post='276452']

correct

but this way....Elvine has just as much representation in the finals, as Aresden does

to keep things fair

and for everyone writing me...saying that this event only rewards players with itens and skills....

I say " Good", that was the whole point.

the NEXT pvp event will be naked with bs weapons only

dk wand and sword- also allowed

no offence but last time u did that the same players always won( i dced in the final 1v1 vs jazzdapit)

i think its good anyway ;P

My understanding is that you pick between who is last standing. Aresden Team fights the Elvine Team so that sets can be broken and in the end its a Elvine vs Aresden final?

i like the rematch of the event but seriously . the winner for the all vs all is for the guy who brings more hp slates......... o think that hp slates shouldnt be allowed. but the rest of the event its just fine i like it

My understanding is that you pick between who is last standing. Aresden Team fights the Elvine Team so that sets can be broken and in the end its a Elvine vs Aresden final?

semis------ ares vs elvs/ares vs elv....i guess

Well that way would be fairest so that sets could be broken.

The event hasnt started and im starting to feel the adrenaline :P (wish i could team up with SheModel) but i always get dc at events :lol: (dont use arena Hunter) :D use BI :D