Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

2 Vs 2 Pvp Event Sunday

So are there 2 teams for the 2v2? Do the 4 remaining choose from each other? Or do the 4 each pick from sum1 who did not last?

Kaxe for prize THNX

If this question was answered Survivors would have another KB, hands down. We thought the final 4 then paired up, and 2 ares pvpd 2 elvs, 2 ares pvpd 2 elvs, and the winners met. KochaKoi and Lollipop would have wrecked Gimlin and whiteangel, nonetheless here we r...

gimlin wasnt on the last 4 so thats so hypothetical even tho i belive lolli was made for this kind of event

oh gad

lost in semifinals to them

arena was way too small for mage fighting wars

U need all ML to fight 1v1 HAHAHAHAH

Duel me 1v1 pls i bet rod+dmg5 in arena

cuak cuak cuak....

Ya your right, would have been kocha and lolli , Citi and Lii for ares. moce jackelyn yennifer and white for elv, whoever they team. Either way I like our matchups, but the outcome remains the same, good fight gimlin.

actually i played this event just becouse white was going to get disqualified, farjat was calling finalists and he didnt have party lol

For Forsaken:

"If the pc of Kochakoi or Lollipop turned off in the middle of the event, arg can get the KB in our hands"

Plz saken stop crying at forum/game, if you want play an event need to understand the rules first. You dont understand the rules, so you lost.

MAYBE LOLLIPOP DONT DIE IN THE FIRST 20 SEC LIKE ZORO, MAYBE DIE IN 40 SEC...

Thx for all gms...was a nice event

Really nice para white Oo!!!

Close topic plz :)

So are there 2 teams for the 2v2? Do the 4 remaining choose from each other? Or do the 4 each pick from sum1 who did not last?

Kaxe for prize THNX

If this question was answered Survivors would have another KB, hands down. We thought the final 4 then paired up, and 2 ares pvpd 2 elvs, 2 ares pvpd 2 elvs, and the winners met. KochaKoi and Lollipop would have wrecked Gimlin and whiteangel, nonetheless here we r...

Yeah thats how I thought it was going to go down.

Im happy Elvine won the KB, Survivors dont need another one and hopefully this brings back some elvs, it has been a little quiet lately.

Kaxe for prize THNX

No one knew that... thats why i recalled when semifinal started. No point wasting time.

Maybe Lolli > Zoro in this kind of event... but.... u whiteangel and gimlin played well... and were fair winners.

I dont know why are u complaining... Survivors didnt win any pvp event so far... u lost again... whats the surprise? Last time u lost to Inevitable.

Oh but last time we used an edited character (which pretty much did nothing anyway :P )

All I see is stupid responses. We lost because we didnt understand the rules? Hard to understand them when they are changed without notification. Colo ur quote makes no sense... at all. Yes they played well. But the rules should have never been changed.

All I see is stupid responses. We lost because we didnt understand the rules? Hard to understand them when they are changed without notification. Colo ur quote makes no sense... at all. Yes they played well. But the rules should have never been changed.

We didnt know either...

Anyways... maybe we should undo the event cos some ppl didnt like the rules. Right?

Next time... Hunter should make a complaining/whining event... and then u will win for sure.

Prize: Endurance 14 Tissue

Kaxe for prize THNX

Even when we dont think that that rule was changed, read this:

' date='Aug 9 2009, 05:31 PM' post='275983']- GM staff has final say and we can change the rules, add to the rules, delete a rule, as we see fit.

Hunter had problem with his Internet and couldnt run it, Farjat ran it with the help of the others GMs. We tried to stick to the rules and applied them at the event. We changed few to make the event better and faster like no Slates at the all vs all or it would take for ever, same with the Pretende Corpe since you cant tgt your own townmate.

At the 2 vs 2, that is what we understood, if Hunter had been there we would ask him but unfortunately he couldnt. Again, that is what we understood and still if farjat come and tell you :"ok, the pvp will be naked in team of 3 chars" you go there and do it or just leave the event.

We spent many hours running an event, even when some of us had plans irl on that day we cancelled them to give you a nice event... but as usual, not matter of what we do someone will complain about something at the end.

You could have lost because they were better, you were worst, you had bad luck, you had lag, you bumped, they had better items, they had better ping or what ever excuse make you happier, but not because of us.

all i know is blanket got owned by Jing when only 5 left, and then got tped back to arena when all surviors where already amp, thanks!!

Thanks for nice event. :)

Too bad ares had wrong chars in the final, they both played well but it just wasnt enough.

Whiteangel made also some nice para's, gj.

all i know is blanket got owned by Jing when only 5 left, and then got tped back to arena when all surviors where already amp, thanks!!

I'm 100% sure that there would still have been only survivors left at the end.

maybe maybe not lii, u where pfa when he started to atk. Then jing crits the hell out him and kills him

says ops sry tpes him back and surpirse surpirse ur all amp with para ready. yea that sounds legit to me!

maybe maybe not lii, u where pfa when he started to atk. Then jing crits the hell out him and kills him

says ops sry tpes him back and surpirse surpirse ur all amp with para ready. yea that sounds legit to me!

I had full pots when event was over. I was pfad 2 times and I was 400+ hp all the time. ;)

Jiles.... Lii had over 900 hp with a mr set. He would have died clearly

NAAAAAAAAT.

Not over 900 hp. But still enough. :P

Gaucho fh incoming!!

guys stop this bullshit, the players who wins this kind of events are always the same, same guilds, same item whores people, u will have more events, u will have more chances and prizes. Im really far from the best players in argenlandia, i just got the finals maybe becouse of luck, maybe becouse our team was the best to fight a mage/war team, and for sure i won only becouse whiteangel was there, and none of us is gonna use KB on any of our chars anyway rofl.

And if all this talk is only becouse ur "honor" got hurted... this is a game xD

Gaucho fh incoming!!

guys stop this bullshit, the players who wins this kind of events are always the same, same guilds, same item whores people, u will have more events, u will have more chances and prizes. Im really far from the best players in argenlandia, i just got the finals maybe becouse of luck, maybe becouse our team was the best to fight a mage/war team, and for sure i won only becouse whiteangel was there, and none of us is gonna use KB on any of our chars anyway rofl.

And if all this talk is only becouse ur "honor" got hurted... this is a game xD

dont be shy gim... u did it, it was all u.

igual... tuvimos la bendicion del dragon y su aliento... aunque probablemente era solo la respiracion de calu... no estoy seguro.

Kaxe for prize THNX

No one knew that... thats why i recalled when semifinal started. No point wasting time.

Maybe Lolli > Zoro in this kind of event... but.... u whiteangel and gimlin played well... and were fair winners.

I dont know why are u complaining... Survivors didnt win any pvp event so far... u lost again... whats the surprise? Last time u lost to Inevitable.

your sense of comprehension is terrible. read what he said. he was giving his opinion, and CONGRATULATED you guys. god damn...