Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

2 Vs 2 Pvp Event Sunday

Congrats Argens. More Itanz to elvine FGS ^_^ . (Im happy you lost Forsaken) you shouldtn posted that comment bout me and SheModel. LOL. No doutb im an easy ek with my ping but you CANT touch SheModel even with those freaking sets on Citi. Ty B)

shemodel's mass easy.

I replied only to Forsaken, why do you put your noses where you don have to? Vampyr your the last person i could recognize as a good player. Just with your 18 crits and run+ recall philosophy makes me sick, pls dont comment when its not with you keep yourself out of things you cant handle ( never learned) pls ty bye.

Armin <_< :excl: ;)

Do you want me to remind you of your logging/pulling escapade? Go back to PL. You talk like you never recall when outnumbered. Hell you run at the drop of a hat. Clay Golem's are calling, quick!

Makes you sick haha. Classic.

my god ashley... i never saw u fight 1 vs 2... everytime i see u alone... u just run or call for backup.

u never tried to fight me one on one... and now u r the best player on earth?

I replied only to Forsaken, why do you put your noses where you don have to? Vampyr your the last person i could recognize as a good player. Just with your 18 crits and run+ recall philosophy makes me sick, pls dont comment when its not with you keep yourself out of things you cant handle ( never learned) pls ty bye.

Armin <_< :excl: ;)

If you have something to say to forsaken then PM him and leave it out of the general section.

ps. SheModel indeed is an easy ek.

Ashley.. the more angry u get, the more fun is for us.. just chill.. and btw, u and SheModel suk hard.. hahahahaha

bye bye.

shemodel untouchable? HAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJAJAJJJAAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJAJAJJJAAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJAJAJJJAAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJAJAJJJAAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJAJAJJJAAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJAJAJJJAAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJAJAJJJAAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJAJAJJJAAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJAJAJJJAAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJAJAJJJAAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJAJAJJJAAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJAJAJJJAAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJAJAJJJAAJAJAJA

got my point?

and btw ur even worse than shemodel, at least he has vit and is able to run away, u die on ur way to farm rofl

i dont get why ppl has to shittalk...remember that u and ur very skilled friend shemodel lost in pvp event also ashley, in elv vs elv fight