Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

2 Vs 2 Pvp Event Sunday

See thats the problem though, you are allowing some items but not others. Quite frankly a SB or ie neck would have a bigger effect on the outcome of a 2v2 fight over an activation item, maybe we shouldnt allow IE necks or SBs....

There is no amp aloud so you can mim, you think ie nek or sb would change the outcome as much as a x item atacking a mimed person

P.S i say no mim, would be pretty lame 2 use in this event.

that shouldnt even be debatable....of course it would change the outcome more. id gladly take SB and IE neck to this event rather than XR....but in all actuality it is extremely unfair that 1 rare cant be allowed but another can, activation or not. SB is more rare than XR, but SB is allowed and XR isn't. Rules are the rules though no sense in complaining. Only thing i think should NOT be allowed is edit chars should not be allowed to participate.

OMG!!!! Stop bitching about the damn thing: "no hero set", "no SB", "no shields", "no mshield", "no MIM"...

Why dont u just go out there naked and fight just with hand attack? Oh wait... "no hand attack either, that would be unfair for those who doesnt have 100% hand skill"

Cmon ppl... just play the damn event and have a little fun

i miss old GM fight club at sunday night :'(

there no ppl bitched bout rules and just fought for fun, neither shittalk xD

OMG!!!! Stop bitching about the damn thing: "no hero set", "no SB", "no shields", "no mshield", "no MIM"...

Why dont u just go out there naked and fight just with hand attack? Oh wait... "no hand attack either, that would be unfair for those who doesnt have 100% hand skill"

Cmon ppl... just play the damn event and have a little fun

How is this constructive at all? Why is it when people try and discuss gameplay settings or in this case event rules, it is bitching and not brain storming? Keep your generic dumb responses 2 urself until you have something constructive to say.

Back on topic. I can deal with no activations, although I do think they should be allowed. My main concern is the issue of PFM/Shields. To me its either both should be allowed, or neither should be allowed, either one would make it a little more reasonable.

In all honesty about this event.

I dont think items like this should be givin out in this type of event

Who ever wins this event is gonna be one of the people with the most items, who obviously doesnt need it.

I feel like an item of that rarity should not be given out AT ALL let alone given out 2 item whores.

Some one should have 2 put the hours in hunting unicorns 2 have those items.

See thats the problem though, you are allowing some items but not others. Quite frankly a SB or ie neck would have a bigger effect on the outcome of a 2v2 fight over an activation item, maybe we shouldnt allow IE necks or SBs....

There is no amp aloud so you can mim, you think ie nek or sb would change the outcome as much as a x item atacking a mimed person

P.S i say no mim, would be pretty lame 2 use in this event.

that shouldnt even be debatable....of course it would change the outcome more. id gladly take SB and IE neck to this event rather than XR....but in all actuality it is extremely unfair that 1 rare cant be allowed but another can, activation or not. SB is more rare than XR, but SB is allowed and XR isn't. Rules are the rules though no sense in complaining. Only thing i think should NOT be allowed is edit chars should not be allowed to participate.

I AM GETTING TIRED OF U. CONSIDER THIS A LAST WARNING.

In all honesty about this event.

I dont think items like this should be givin out in this type of event

Who ever wins this event is gonna be one of the people with the most items, who obviously doesnt need it.

I feel like an item of that rarity should not be given out AT ALL let alone given out 2 item whores.

Some one should have 2 put the hours in hunting unicorns 2 have those items.

ride on sister

P.S

Belv owned by farjat+1

Stang, there is certainly no problem giving out a rare item in an event, as long as it is posted ahead of time so all can participate, and these events rarely happen, so its not like rares are just being thrown into the server. These events are GREAT for the server and can be the most fun you possibly have here. Thank you for event hunter, but you need 2 revise some rules :D

I agree with Stang. It would be like strengthen the strongest.

Sinceresly, no matter if the event is posted 1 month before, we all know that this events are won by the people with more/best items.

Moreover, we can also make a list of people who might win it already.

So, idk, i always supported the idea that this event prices should be stones. Maybe, A LOT of zems, or meriens, or xelimas..

Maybe an MP or HP Set...

But a Kloness Blade/Sterk?? IMO its too much.

I agree with Stang. It would be like strengthen the strongest.

Sinceresly, no matter if the event is posted 1 month before, we all know that this events are won by the people with more/best items.

Moreover, we can also make a list of people who might win it already.

So, idk, i always supported the idea that this event prices should be stones. Maybe, A LOT of zems, or meriens, or xelimas..

Maybe an MP or HP Set...

But a Kloness Blade/Sterk?? IMO its too much.

I too agree with this, but I've made a ticket about it instead of posting here.

I usually keep my concerns to tickets, but I fully agree. I think that super rare items should be only given out like once a year, and in the cases where they are an appropriate prize, there should be a chance for a number of players to win (e.g. a random team captain cape pvp where it gets FG'd between the team would be more acceptable).

The 2v2 is a cool event, but it's clear to everyone that only the best of both items/skills are going to win this. I'm not even participating as I don't have an MR set atm.

Anyway, I'd suggest if you guys have legitimate concerns you make a ticket. It's the most appropriate form of feedback.

Never thought about sending a ticket, well done :P

Nevertheless, posting an opinion its never bad idea, for everyone to read it.

BTW, the idea of the event is GREAT, but the prizes not.

I will send ticket also :)

So, Hunter makes an event, so u can all have fun, and all u do is complain, rules r rules, play by those rules or dont play! and stay afk in WH/shop.

Imagine the time that takes 2v2 if u can pfm, amp, etc.. u cant pfm, then play a mage, u cant amp, so u will get paraed all the time, then play a war! stop bitchin around..

I think H need a bit more of Farjat sometimes..

and i do need a little more of H also sometimes. thats why we are a team!

and i do need a little more of H also sometimes. thats why we are a team!

Exactly! We all balance each other out, in a way. :P

Anyways, rules are rules, and if all this complaining keeps up, I'm gonna start considering it spam and suspend people.

We ARE considering things, so please be patient with us. We are also very slow sometimes! ;) But, ultimately, it's Hunter's event. Remember that.

Thank you, all I wanted was consideration for it, and noone ever said you guys were. armin, yet again, IT IS NOT COMPLAINING. we are simply discussing alternatives. The main thing I was pleading for was no shield, which would shorten the fights. But JingGM said you guys are considering it, thats all I ask for, ty.

:o i traded my k item recently i need one :(

thx hunter for event

fighting with this rules give a completely different fight style and i think it will be awesome :)

:o i traded my k item recently i need one :(

thx hunter for event

fighting with this rules give a completely different fight style and i think it will be awesome :)

i call maynard as partner