Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

2 Vs 2 Pvp Event Sunday

So are there 2 teams for the 2v2? Do the 4 remaining choose from each other? Or do the 4 each pick from sum1 who did not last?

Kaxe for prize THNX

If this question was answered Survivors would have another KB, hands down. We thought the final 4 then paired up, and 2 ares pvpd 2 elvs, 2 ares pvpd 2 elvs, and the winners met. KochaKoi and Lollipop would have wrecked Gimlin and whiteangel, nonetheless here we r...

No one knew that... thats why i recalled when semifinal started. No point wasting time.

Maybe Lolli > Zoro in this kind of event... but.... u whiteangel and gimlin played well... and were fair winners.

I dont know why are u complaining... Survivors didnt win any pvp event so far... u lost again... whats the surprise? Last time u lost to Inevitable.

your sense of comprehension is terrible. read what he said. he was giving his opinion, and CONGRATULATED you guys. god damn...

enjoyed your ban?

hes whinning >.>

All of you just shh. :P

If you haven't already, say congratulations and move on, please.

All I see is stupid responses. We lost because we didnt understand the rules? Hard to understand them when they are changed without notification. Colo ur quote makes no sense... at all. Yes they played well. But the rules should have never been changed.

The only sad thing is.. u always loose.. u r prolly the worst Survivor. lol

Gratz to WhiteAngel and Gimlin, i lost 10 bucks on Zoro and Kocha lol.

Gaucho fh incoming!!

guys stop this bullshit, the players who wins this kind of events are always the same, same guilds, same item whores people, u will have more events, u will have more chances and prizes. Im really far from the best players in argenlandia, i just got the finals maybe becouse of luck, maybe becouse our team was the best to fight a mage/war team, and for sure i won only becouse whiteangel was there, and none of us is gonna use KB on any of our chars anyway rofl.

And if all this talk is only becouse ur "honor" got hurted... this is a game xD

dont be shy gim... u did it, it was all u.

igual... tuvimos la bendicion del dragon y su aliento... aunque probablemente era solo la respiracion de calu... no estoy seguro.

el dragon dio su sabiduria y bendicion a los ganadores

all flaming aside, gg. gonna suck having a K weapon against me with my -1k rep...Selling items for gold/buying rep+ =_________=

lol I am the worst survivor... will not dignify that with a response. Humility is clearly an unheard of concept in south america, I congratulated Gimlin several times, and congratulated the guild publically, but all you guys *besides Gimlin* have to say is "oh was easy fight" "we didnt even use pots" and act cocky. And Gimlin, you are by far the best Arg member, dont kid yourself. I just dont see why we strayed from the general plan. As far as I know you could never PC in arena, might be different here, dont know. And I do not think slates are as common as you think, very few just have HP slates chilling in wh. I have thanked the GMs several times for the event, and said it was fun, some of you refuse to accept that and only focus on me "complaining" we strayed from the original format. I am done posting here, said what I need to. Thank you Squall and Jing.

Gongraz Gimlin and white...

It was good fight from what Ive heard and what Ive seen, if and I mean IF the rules were not changed I believe we'd have another k-blade in Survivors right now, but the rules were changed... end of the story.

Also the match up war + mage vs 2 wars was not good idea, we should have either put 2 mages or 2 wars against Gimlin and White.

I think our participants Josh and Worm are both outstanding players and they fought well, the war + mage combo just didnt work vs 2 wars in this kind of event.

Gongraz Gimlin and white...

It was good fight from what Ive heard and what Ive seen, if and I mean IF the rules were not changed I believe we'd have another k-blade in Survivors right now, but the rules were changed... end of the story.

Also the match up war + mage vs 2 wars was not good idea, we should have either put 2 mages or 2 wars against Gimlin and White.

I think our participants Josh and Worm are both outstanding players and they fought well, the war + mage combo just didnt work vs 2 wars in this kind of event.

I just dont know why u keep saying that IF the rules were not changed... u would win?? Lollipop + Kocha is it? It would end up the same...

U just ignore whats whiteangel and Gimlin stats/items.

Congratz camilo for winning the event.

Gimlin < Nark^

yep.. Inner Sanctum wasnt there.. or they where but dead.. i think that would be a nice fight, Rast+Closed vs White+Gimlin

Yeah Survivors did a good job at taking out the biggest threats first. Natural Selection didnt have a big turnout, I think I was the first person to be aimed along with Autumn. Inner Sanctum were lined up just above Natural Selection, they had a few more than us but nothing compared to the turnout Survivors had.

armin we had people that could of beat that matchup, but tbh we A. expected a war and mage combo B. were misinformed. Was rly fun tho, the ffa I thought was amazing, a litle more resistance coulda been better tho.

yep.. Inner Sanctum wasnt there.. or they where but dead.. i think that would be a nice fight, Rast+Closed vs White+Gimlin

IS was there, and we only had about 10 ppl there. guess we were just more organized than the rest of ares though.

Yeah Inner Sanctum had maybe 6 people there. Natural Selection had 3. Without those guilds Survivors really had no opposition but themselves when it came down to the end.

I remember saying in guild chat that I havent seen this many Survivors in 2 years.

well.. u where more.. i think thats why.. same happened in Elv with Argenlandia i think.. i wasnt there..

Anyways, Josar just got Kaxe.. so thats 3 for HER (Nury) Zwand, Dark Executor and now Kaxe.. THATS LUCK! omg.

well.. u where more.. i think thats why.. same happened in Elv with Argenlandia i think.. i wasnt there..

Anyways, Josar just got Kaxe.. so thats 3 for HER (Nury) Zwand, Dark Executor and now Kaxe.. THATS LUCK! omg.

ya, something weird is going on there... maybe she is a "special friend" of 1 of the GM's????

hahahah just kidding ofc. I really hope she's ugly as shit or else life is too unfair for some... :P

I actually never saw her in game, fighting or shit... is she good? I mean, does she make good use of those items?? It would suck if she doesn't....

Yeah thats just bullshit lol.

Zwand, Kaxe and Dark Exec.