Sign in to follow this  
Skyas

Original Helbreath?

I'm just asking what is the real deal with files.

I've been told that these are the same settings than what they have on usa. I'm asking:

[1] Could weapon strippin be fixed?

Full end chain strips by bbh with very first hits and is broken like after 20hits. 10mins of fighting with a bbh warrior and youll end up running around naked. I'm glad that atleast farjat is taking look at this!

[2] Could magical damage be made what is should be?

Magical damage seems like the same cr*p what it was in Nemesis1. Damages are way lower what they should be. I lmao'd so badly when I heard mag 150 doing mostly around -75 damages with 2 hitter meteor strike (-20 + -55). Shouldn't it do more like 100 and even around 120 with mag 200? LS should be doing 80-90 where as it does now like 60-70.

[3] Could cast bug be fixed?

I thought that it was going to be removed, but it is still around and very annoying indeed.

[4] Could drops be fixed?

Ettins are droppin daggers like they did in Nemesis1, what they shouldn't do with usa files. WWs are droppin nothing (Only drops what I've got so far are crit and right gs and I have been there more times than just couple times). Generally drop rate is ok, because low drop rate is the way how it should be. So problems with drops are only a minor.

[5] Whats the deal with monster pits?

If I'm not wrong there shouldn't be ettins on that island in ml like igs should never had been in pits at ib. Perhaps ettin drops are alternated to prevent mass rare droppin from ettins?

In conclusion, I think that we are currently running with same old files. All those things were like that in Nemesis1 too. I'm glad to hear that farjat is atleast looking for the fix to strippin' issue, but is it too much to be asked if those others things could be little more like they should be?

Thank you guys for your replies and opinnions already in beforehands.

Please don't put this to suggestions forums, because I've like never seen farjat or sexy taken look at there. I'm serious with these things.

I thought the same :P really (Pits, the igs doenst hit you with amp, the low damage on magics, etc)

but then i saw some "diference" from nemesis 1 , like the full swing with wand at 10 str, the relationship between sp and your chat was bugged at neme1 (if am i not wrong) and now it works, you can make a guild at lvl 30, the Gs isnt overpowered like at neme1, etc

I do agree with your 5 points.

The fact with IGs not hitting through amp, thats how it is supposed to be, that was the original "plan" for ice golems, for mages to be able to train, or for warriors to be able to train partied with mages.

I agree with the original 5 points in here though.

but then i saw some "diference" from nemesis 1 , like the full swing with wand at 10 str, the relationship between sp and your chat was bugged at neme1 (if am i not wrong) and now it works, you can make a guild at lvl 30, the Gs isnt overpowered like at neme1, etc

True, theres some diffirence also, but still lots of same problems! I think too that sp didn't affect on chat in neme1. Dunno about guildmaking, prolly like what you say. Wand full swing should be fixed too, but its again one of those minor details.

Gs was overpowered, but have you tested it properly now? Like comparing to flam and stuff? In neme1 gs used to hit more stable damage than flam and better average too, now its hard to say. If some1 has spare time it would be awsome if some1 would test it.

Perhaps it is new files with Nemesis1 settings imported in those. Might I be correct?

i think HP bug is more important than that bugs ... and magic dmg its ok get more MAG! if u want to hit more

Actually it is not a bug, hp formula was changed in usa recently.

Topic about hp formula

I think that sade tp abuse should be fixed too.

Topic about sade tp abuse

Theres 2 more things what might need checking. Oldschool hb should in my opinnion have oldschool hp too. And sade abuse is freacking annoying.

Thanks for answering guys! Keep on posting good opinnions!

I agree with you Skyas, and as for testing GS/Flam damage, I'm sure a player could do that, and if not I can do it as soon as my warrior gets 130 str. The only problem is, we'll need 2 characters with the same stats except for str, meaning one war with 130 str and one with 104 str.

As for magic damage, I'm a little curious too, because I'm attempting to make a pl raiding mage with LS. It takes a while to down people with EWS alone right now. :mellow:

But for everything, we'll just have to have a little patience while Sexy and Farjat are working other things out. ^_^

I agree with you Skyas, and as for testing GS/Flam damage, I'm sure a player could do that, and if not I can do it as soon as my warrior gets 130 str. The only problem is, we'll need 2 characters with the same stats except for str, meaning one war with 130 str and one with 104 str.

As for magic damage, I'm a little curious too, because I'm attempting to make a pl raiding mage with LS. It takes a while to down people with EWS alone right now. :mellow:

But for everything, we'll just have to have a little patience while Sexy and Farjat are working other things out. ^_^

LS damage is basically almost the same than mete with 2 hitter (LS around -70 with mag 150 and mete 70-80). LS does better damage from the run (LS 60-70 mete 50-65~) and LS costs like 24 mana less than mete. EWS: 10-20 damage less than LS but its more usable cause of that stamina drain feature. I think that EWS is anyways going to be your primary spell. Its your call though!

Looking for volunteers to test out GS and FLAM damages!

On Nem1 gs damage was increased. I forgot when it happened, but I definitely remember farjat raising it.

KK, good to know. Now its time for actions too! It is so wrong if a bbh warrior can strip just repaired knight plate and plate leggins with 2 crits (Happened to Ruutu).

It will be much easier if we just remove the bbh...and an Str stat reboot so people can set up stats properly...

Back on int, there was no bbh at max lvl 140 (thats the original hb). Will be better and easier.

Actually in my opinion, the following things should be removed if u want to keep a balanced 140 level cap server, and those are the things that were addes on Int after the lvl cap increased to 180, or that were custom addes here on nemesis 1:

Pits:

- Ettin pit

- Dark Elf pit

- Gargoyle pit

- Demon pit

- Ice Golem pit (removed)

Weapons:

- Barbarian hammer (addes for 180 server)

- Shadow sword (addes for 180 server)

- Stormbringer (any war with this will become a god against 140 or less mages)

- Eartshockwave (too powerfull against 140 or less wars)

- Cancellation (too unbalancing here)

- Z wand (a mage will be god against 140 or less wars)

- Devastator (war = god)

Items:

- Elemental necks (ice/lighting/fire...the ones who give %50 MA)

Well those pits were custom addes here. These weapons and spells are the ones who came along with newer versions of helbreath, ment for a 180 server, meaning that in a lvl 140 they will make players godly (just like a xelima weapon or medusa sword would), just think an Ice sword here can become a deadly item on 1vs1. Spells like cancel or esw are just too dam powerfull for this levels, so is zwand (a mage could kill a max lvl war with 1 blizz). Elemental necks give too much ma (%50), for this low vit server, making mages useless, while, their cousins (the protection necks who give %25 ma) were made for the 140 level cap.

Of course if the server is going to get lvl 180 cap at some points, this items should be re added.

Other items like kloness stuff (being the opposite to blood items), dark executor, liche neck, etc, seem fine to me, as they are not that powerfull in comparison, but they can help the unbalance issue, never the less, I have no problem with them.

Remove those things, and u ll have a balanced 140 server, if not, in 4 months people will get 1 hit KO eks.

i agree with lots of things too and i'd just like to reafirm:

cast bug

magic dmg(way too low since i had hit few times crit with 110 mag on old servers on sades and here dmg is like 60-80)

strip%

I agree with you on everything but the Z wand King. And that's only because I want l33t lightning strike damage. :lol:

Other than that, those are some really good ideas. :mellow:

I agree on most also. but...

The true is Server wasnt ready when we opened it. But minor bugs doesnt matter we prefer just to let ppl play and no wait more.

Actually the client wasnt finished, WPE and dupe are partialy stopped but we didnt receive the encriptor we ordered on time, isnt an easy thing. Cast bug is a protection that is on because we cant release the final version yet.

Dupes is not as i am taking care of them every hour and the GMs can check them also.

HP formula i didnt look, but sounds like something that can screw all if we make a mistake

i will have more free time this week.

I agree with pretty much everyon except Merline, whom knows nothing about hb.

"OFFTOPIC"

lol i think this guy got a problem with me :unsure:

I agree on most also. but...

The true is Server wasnt ready when we opened it. But minor bugs doesnt matter we prefer just to let ppl play and no wait more.

Actually the client wasnt finished, WPE and dupe are partialy stopped but we didnt receive the encriptor we ordered on time, isnt an easy thing. Cast bug is a protection that is on because we cant release the final version yet.

Dupes is not as i am taking care of them every hour and the GMs can check them also.

HP formula i didnt look, but sounds like something that can screw all if we make a mistake

i will have more free time this week.

Thank you for your reply farjat! Can't wait to see some diffirence, but please take your time. I'm glad to hear that owners are taking these things seriously.

WPE is still working as of the timing of this post. I would love to see it fixed as this makes it too easy for people to raise manu magic and everything else very quickly.

Knight Flame is saying level 100 requirement.

WPE is still working as of the timing of this post. I would love to see it fixed as this makes it too easy for people to raise manu magic and everything else very quickly.

Knight Flame is saying level 100 requirement.

read what farjat wrote

Google is a pretty nice tool. Im not going into explanations on how the server is vurnerable. But Farjat himself said WPE so thats all you should need to know.

Google is a pretty nice tool. Im not going into explanations on how the server is vurnerable. But Farjat himself said WPE so thats all you should need to know.

And you mention it here and in game every chance you get.

we REALLY appreciate that a lot...thanks much :glare:

*** Account suspended for 90 days***

Per the rules of the forum, you are not permitted to make another forum account in order to bypass the suspension.

See forum rules for further explanation.

Please don't turn this topic to spam/flame fest, I would really apreciate it! :excl:

Thanks.

as for the mage complaints, thats why i rolled warrior on nemesis 2..twice.

[4] Could drops be fixed?

Ettins are droppin daggers like they did in Nemesis1, what they shouldn't do with usa files. WWs are droppin nothing (Only drops what I've got so far are crit and right gs and I have been there more times than just couple times). Generally drop rate is ok, because low drop rate is the way how it should be. So problems with drops are only a minor.

ww? has anyone hunted them as much as IG? i dont think many people can afford to since they actually do damage. if everyone hunted them all day like IG, then i think you would hear about them dropping more. drop rate for everything is like IG, only slowed way down because like i said, you hunt them a lot less.

ettins dropping daggers? sounds goofy. usually i look for drops that help give me repair money. daggers are a joke, a splash in the ocean. can we at least make them claymores or waraxes? or like, something worth more than 100 gold to the shop?

HP glitch. Whats the difference if EVERYBODY is living with less hp?

luncanesti, your playing with fire. People get banned all the time doing what your talking about. sure its easy, but nothing good is ever easy. even AFTER you use it you risk being banned. If you like playing here, play nice like the rest of us.

my main concern is that if were talking about removing blizz, earth worm strike and armor break should go too which showed up at the same time. maybe not armor break because its one of mages only chances vs special armor sets, but you can stamina drain without doing damage, hell, i run out of stamina just getting around. its not like i find power greens all the time. discuss.

agree 100% with KING!.

About the exp in party's that some ppl telling is low, maybe can be added some pit's in city (more skorps or something) so mages can train alone, like wars do.

Also the drop RATE is very!! very very low. im not telling to put rares in the drops, but.... at least put some items low stats so ppl can trade this shit's like mp7,ma7,hp7 legs,chain,shields.. coz this items arent THE ITEM ! in game but ppl with lot of this shit can start trade more and make the market more interesant. =]

Sry for the bad english im ARGENTINO carajo xD