Sign in to follow this  
Skyas

Original Helbreath?

I do recall when I played USA server, I would come back from a trip to EF with at least 6-8 items to sell to the BS...nothing worth much but at least enough to get 3-5k gold to repair fully and buy pots for another trip.

Here, I come back with maybe 2 items....maybe...sometimes none.

' date='May 4 2007, 11:58 AM' post='184906']

I do recall when I played USA server, I would come back from a trip to EF with at least 6-8 items to sell to the BS...nothing worth much but at least enough to get 3-5k gold to repair fully and buy pots for another trip.

Here, I come back with maybe 2 items....maybe...sometimes none.

I trained for about 150k exp (all in one pit) and came back with about 10 items to sell. And no, I'm not talking about how many monster parts I got. :rolleyes:

Maybe I'm just lucky... :mellow:

i got 100k xp and got 6 itens to sell and a ancient piece of stone but it depends much on ur rep(i think) and the xp monsters gives to u cuz highter it is less monsters ull have to kill to get that xp witch means less chances to get itens

i got 100k xp and got 6 itens to sell and a ancient piece of stone but it depends much on ur rep(i think) and the xp monsters gives to u cuz highter it is less monsters ull have to kill to get that xp witch means less chances to get itens

I know a player with high contri and rep and he still gets pretty much nothing. Its not that simple... Theres other things that affects on drops too. Better rep = better quality drops, not more drops. If I remember correctly, theres also built in luck quality in chars. Anyways, drop amount also (not quality) seems for me lower than what it should be, but thats just my opinnion.