Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Sleep

Since i need some fast funds over paypal.

And since we developed it and want to see ingame.

Im putting Sleep at Donations section.

Not sure if adding 2 or 4 manuals. Like same amount each town.

And not sure on the price yet. But will not be cheap for sure.

Also the characters that gets the spells will be locked with "no town change" option.

If the first goes to aresden, the second MUST go to elvine.

Hunter also suggested to sell like "training Sets". Not sure yet about it. any suggestion?

Idea 1

- White Cape for donator's...bound to their acct

IDea 2

Training sets

Starter Mage set

MP21- berk, hose

MP 28 chain

MP14 cape

MS20 wand with 20% exp

Starter Warrior set

HP 28 berk, hose

HP35 plate

HP 14 cape

Sharp Flamerge Exp 20%

Idea 3

Rent a GM

Would be allowed once every 6 months for a fee

GM takes you and 3 others to a private pit and summons for you

... assists in the hunt but does not kill

Picks up drops, teleports you wherever you want

no it doesnt..and that was our first and main consideration

not to upset the balance of the game

somone in game...high level 180, fh mage said to me...the starter mage set is better than my gear

lololol sad but true in some cases

cool... might look into this XD

as for hunter's idea on the sets: i'm cool with this, one thing i'm wondering about is if new players will invest in something like that, depending on the price. if it were me, i would remove the capes altogether, and add something else. like for example:

a mage would get all mp14 armors (chain or leather/hose/berk), and the exp% wand, but instead of a cape, throw in a mp49 shield or something.

a warrior, could get something similar, i'd lower the HP recovery stats a bit, and maybe give them crit increase 2% or something. The cape would also be removed for a shield as well. The exp flam can stay, and maybe a CP wand could be thrown in.

My reasoning, is that this becomes cheaper, and more suited for a real "beginner".

Could argue that if people are willing to spend money, then give them what they want, which is perfectly okay, but i don't think we should give them too much.

Also, is the white cape the same as the plain cape? Or is it a "rare" color?

EDIT: Yeah, the mage H was talking about was me... the gear he suggested is almost as good as the set I'm using :( (it's all 28s + 35)

Edited by TheGambler

The white would be a new rare color yes....only available thru donation

not able to trade it or sell it...bound to the acct

capes are not that high, but they are a big incentive to buy the package because they are desired in game

we need something to attract them to the package and the cape is a big part of that

' date='Jun 15 2010, 02:46 PM' post='323876']

The white would be a new rare color yes....only available thru donation

not able to trade it or sell it...bound to the acct

capes are not that high, but they are a big incentive to buy the package because they are desired in game

we need something to attract them to the package and the cape is a big part of that

yeah that is a good point, a couple of zems to go with that wouldn't hurt either

I like the starter set idea, but not that high values!

Like you already mentioned about someone, people that play long here doesnt even have that good set. Like myself, my mage has mp7 items lol, and my war has a hp7 cape, berk, helm and hp14 plate.

Anyway, the starter set is also a nice solution for NEW people to catch up with everyone else ingame, but my opinion is to make them a bit lower, and if they are not that expensive, its really helpfull for new players and my guess is that there is a better chance that they stay.

yea the sets idea is not bad. Maybe not capes because rare and chains also. leathers better.

Also H. i cant add new colors. We are over the limit already. Only way to add a color is removing other....

yea the sets idea is not bad. Maybe not capes because rare and chains also. leathers better.

Also H. i cant add new colors. We are over the limit already. Only way to add a color is removing other....

remove khaki

xD

remove khaki

xD

+1 it's feo

ok so set % can be altered as we see fit... "we" = us (the staff) and you (nublets)

that is totally something we can manage ...

perhaps all 21% and cape 7..

leather is crap...i want people to actually buy this package and leathers are just not going to cut it

btw how about changing ivory..

its really ugly , every knows it xD

well if its a nub set, 21 is prtty decent

but everything depends on the prize..

we could have noob and intermediate sets sold.

intermeditate being all 35, and noobs all 21 ( no cape at all)

and sell capes separetly..

i like the Sleep idea.

Noob set is nice but the cape is not such a good idea cuz are really rare. cape 7 or 14 makes different cuz they are rare.

Nice idea.

calu, the master coder is sitting right here, ready to double, tripple or quadrupple the amount of colors !!!

Just MAKE time to code for me plz :D

calu, the master coder is sitting right here, ready to double, tripple or quadrupple the amount of colors !!!

Just MAKE time to code for me plz :D

jajaja thats the spirits. Let White make more colors. :D

its a nice idea, very nice, but if its going to cost 150 U$D (just saying), i think the players will prefere to buy a stormbringer with 150 U$D, than a noob set, so i think you should select the price very accurately. (the idea is great)

And if the set is going to include a cape...it should be just 7, no more than that...cuz a cape mp14+ is a bit rare :P

ABout changing colors.

Is not as easy as say change Khaki !

For example, if khaki is used as native color on plate mails and it becames white. Plate mails will be white.....

I really dont remember why i didnt get rid of khaki yet. but it was probably one of this things!

Prices on Sleep?

i think like 300.

ABout changing colors.

Is not as easy as say change Khaki !

For example, if khaki is used as native color on plate mails and it becames white. Plate mails will be white.....

I really dont remember why i didnt get rid of khaki yet. but it was probably one of this things!

Prices on Sleep?

i think like 300.

do you remember those houses inside the cities that are completely useless, u might give tham some use by RENTING them to guilds... you might rent them for a week, for example and only members from that guild can enter... i was thinking that inside you might find a constant spawn of an X monster..

for example you can buy frost spawn for a determined quantity of money, and there will be a max of 3/4 npcs that will constantly spawn.

maybe HC spawn, for another quantity of money that will appear one at the time, and when you kill one, anotherone takes its place..

of course, price and spawn need adjusments

pros:

New buildings might atract peolple!

$$$$!

people can safe hunt during raid days!

guilds might want this for example when they are looking for a certain item!

cons:

probably imposible to Code.

might not work if prices are not setted correctly.

just thinking outside the box

cons:

probably imposible to Code.

Impossible does not exist in my grammer related to nemesis coding :P

We just need TIME to make new things ;)