Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Sleep

ABout changing colors.

Is not as easy as say change Khaki !

For example, if khaki is used as native color on plate mails and it becames white. Plate mails will be white.....

I really dont remember why i didnt get rid of khaki yet. but it was probably one of this things!

Prices on Sleep?

i think like 300.

do you remember those houses inside the cities that are completely useless, u might give tham some use by RENTING them to guilds... you might rent them for a week, for example and only members from that guild can enter... i was thinking that inside you might find a constant spawn of an X monster..

for example you can buy frost spawn for a determined quantity of money, and there will be a max of 3/4 npcs that will constantly spawn.

maybe HC spawn, for another quantity of money that will appear one at the time, and when you kill one, anotherone takes its place..

of course, price and spawn need adjusments

pros:

New buildings might atract peolple!

$$$$!

people can safe hunt during raid days!

guilds might want this for example when they are looking for a certain item!

cons:

probably imposible to Code.

might not work if prices are not setted correctly.

just thinking outside the box

Thats was made in arena. With some amount of Contris u can rent some arena with mobs. Something like that was made by the GM staff. Is not a bad idea.

Mage Starter Set

MP 28 chain, MP 21 hose, MP 21 hauberk, MP 7 Cape, MS20 Exp 20% Wand

Warrior Starter Set

HP35 Plate, HP 28 hose, HP28 hauberk, HP 7 Cape, Sharp Flamberge, Exp 20%

#### sticking to chain and cape....this set has to be attractive, someone is paying $$$ for it and they should get something decent for their money and it needs to be good enough to attract them into spending money.

NO ONE is going to pay for a MP28 leather :sleep:

Price for Sleep manual sounds right.

Cape colors are not a priority.

New buildings? Stay tuned...we have some tricks up our sleeves.

price for starter sets??? what do you think?

I will make my suggestion when i see yours...

I am basing it off of, how much a package of zems cost, and approx how many zems it would take, to trade for the items in the starter set.

Someone buying the starter set might not be someone NEW to server. This is not just for new players.

Players already here may purchase also if price is right.

We just have always been committed to not having a server that caters to rich kids with extra cash and the poor kids have crap. We dont want that. BUT, we do have bills to pay and we will never ever turn Nemesis into pay to play...so we have to do something to pay the bills, attract new blood to server, and keep everyone happy.

It aint easy!

Its fun.. "mage starter and warrior starter" sets r better than my -_- and i have been playing for a while :D so change name plz.. i feel noob right now =(

i was thinking about new building.. building for chargeable items. U dont buy items from the website.. u buy only like " yellow balls" which u can use to buy differend items from the new "shop".

so u can buy like 10 "balls" and later ingame think what to buy.. like a low stated armor or zems or sexchange pot or something nice =) to rise ur sale. there would be events where u can win these "balls" which u can use in the shop..

after winning some balls.. ppl may buy more balls from web to get something nice =)) BTW.. i think im clever after inventing this :DD

Edited by Kokkeli

The starter sets are a step in the right direction. To make this server more attractive to newer players, and to keep them playing you truly need to help level the playing field. If new updates are catered to help the already rich get richer, it only lessens the incentive for new players to come.

We are the only private server with Sleep, if we introduce them ingame the players will see it and it is a good way to promote the server. Selling them is a good idea, we get some cash.

2 per city +1

i say like 350~400$

its a nice idea, very nice, but if its going to cost 150 U$D (just saying), i think the players will prefere to buy a stormbringer with 150 U$D, than a noob set, so i think you should select the price very accurately. (the idea is great)

Yeah, but we are NOT selling SB...