Sign in to follow this  
BluRBoY

Hellfire Ftw! Fresh Drop From Gg!

TO BAD, the dmg is going to be lowered on this spell so it doesnt 1 shot ppl.

that would be the dumbest crap ever to be interduced to helbreath if they kept that spell at a 1 hit kill.

n the good news is the spell WILL STAY IN ARES..ELV will gonna have to run when see ares mage later..just becarefull on ares mage elv..run before they cast hellfire XD..closed this thread also GM..hellfire will stay in ARES FOREVERR

yes stay in your BIG guild please.. so that u dont have to bring another 8 ppl to GG pit and tell me the pit belongs to u guys because u guys hunted there BEFORE.. just bring hellfire there and pew pew pew whoever is in the pit away. :sleep:

ya but this spell was created in hb korea , and dmg in hb korea is another ... thats why

n the good news is the spell WILL STAY IN ARES..ELV will gonna have to run when see ares mage later..just becarefull on ares mage elv..run before they cast hellfire XD..closed this thread also GM..hellfire will stay in ARES FOREVERR

yes stay in your BIG guild please.. so that u dont have to bring another 8 ppl to GG pit and tell me the pit belongs to u guys because u guys hunted there BEFORE.. just bring hellfire there and pew pew pew whoever is in the pit away. :sleep:

lolz..im not the 1 kick u from toh..so dont blame on me -_-"

i dont think using those manuals on yourself are useful unless your a good mage, all that manual does is put a big bulls eye on your character, and unless you are good ur gonan die pretty fast,

id trade for sets or necks

but then maynard would get the spell and aresden is destroyed... lol

no.... get off his lap plz

i dont think using those manuals on yourself are useful unless your a good mage, all that manual does is put a big bulls eye on your character, and unless you are good ur gonan die pretty fast,

refer to my pm

Just make sure that new hellfire mage carry lots of zems in bag when it comes out raiding. Remember that new spell mage means hes the main target. Get ready to protect him/her :lol: F2 amp / F3 invis :D

nice hotkeys, specially if 4 wars starts to crit her, probably casting invi instead shielding will save her

and well ashley, with actual dmg is most likely elvs will have to carry extra zems, ur unpfmed for 1 sec and u can be eked

nice hotkeys, specially if 4 wars starts to crit her, probably casting invi instead shielding will save her

true pros hot key blizz and amp

nop

most ppl hot key tower + mshield as a mage

it works well for me anyhow =O

lol +1