Sign in to follow this  
Stang

Increase The # Of Players

Id like to see more staff in nemesis, thinking of a couple event masters.

More scheudled events would be also nice. Will bring a bunch of ppl togther. Its sad that playerbase is dropping in the past weeks and dont tell me that chinese newyear steals all the asians away from nemesis for a while.

Yes, we need at least 1 active event GM.

i also play hbworld and what you guys call 'fruity' is not fruity it's advanced. its like hb mixed with WOW, hb is a old game now hb nemesis is still on some 2002 shit. time to change up .

The thing is, new people does not wanna start server thats alrdy stacked with items and where 99% of the players has alrdy gotten ALOT, since most args left to neme arg, nemesis int player base has dropped ALOT and new players are incredibly hard to get.

From my point of view theres 2 ways of fixing this situation:

1. Full wipe... for the commited nemesis players it seems like the world is ending, but to the rest 2000 hb players out there its a possibility to start over in a reliable stable server that is being administrated well.

2. A BIG change that makes gameplay more fun... changing the shield str req's, wiping m.shield wands and making them rare, decreasing dk set defence or even removing dk sets is a change to better direction, but I doubt even change this big isnt enough to attract new players.

Maybe some, but not alot.

I personally think nemesis needs both of these options.

I didn't at all like Hb world, my opinion ofcourse, but its not advanced, its just stupid. Helbreath shouldn't be changed and if that wasn't true then this server wouldn't still be the best. but on topic ->

In my honest opinion I feel like biggest mistake was the splitting of the server. I know the circumstances and how effective it was but it killed Hb int, and the last time i checked, hb arg isn't fairing much better. I felt like that was a really extreme thing to do to a server with a decent population, I mean hell, I never find people training in ML anymore and used to you couldn't get a pit to yourself!

But for the server, what i felt like was a huge thing that nemesis had was an event gm. Hunter did an amazing job and even when I didn't feel like playing much I always tried my best to make it to every event and they were always fun. I feel terrible for Hunter and I hope he is doing well, but until his return I feel like we need the return of an event Gm with a few, like 3-6 events a month or something. Just to increase player activeness. I always felt like something that kept private servers going were good scheduled events.

Other than that I'm not entirely sure what would increase more players except to keep voting for hbnemesis, and i think that auto spammer is a great idea :lol:

But for the events, they don't have to always be huge events. Huge events are nice, but a small event every once in a while, for a 10-30 min summon event, some hcs/tw/dragons roaming towns, or even just a pack of 5 mstones or zems or something, is always fun :D .

Anyways I posted on this cuz i believe this is an important topic so keep the ideas coming :)

The thing is, new people does not wanna start server thats alrdy stacked with items and where 99% of the players has alrdy gotten ALOT, since most args left to neme arg, nemesis int player base has dropped ALOT and new players are incredibly hard to get.

1. Full wipe... for the commited nemesis players it seems like the world is ending, but to the rest 2000 hb players out there its a possibility to start over in a reliable stable server that is being administrated well.

2. A BIG change that makes gameplay more fun... changing the shield str req's, wiping m.shield wands and making them rare, decreasing dk set defence or even removing dk sets is a change to better direction, but I doubt even change this big isnt enough to attract new players.

um I'm not necessarily all for a complete wipe but wouldn't be completely against it if there was an option to keep a smaller item or two or something :unsure:

But i cant say people who recently bought items recently in the donation shop would be thrilled for this option :P

@ #2, its certainly a need for the server, but towards increasing players, I don't see this doing too much :/

Maybe Nemesis Should Try To Limit The LvLs Back To 140.

Close Promise Land

Keep The Drop Rate.

Make Barrack LvL 110 With Barrack Raid.

Advanced The Lvl 6 Months Later To 160 As Maximum.

Cancel Dragonia And Ice Bound (Temporary)

This Will Make Things More Interesting. And It Will Very Depend On Your Skills And The Stats That You Put.

:-)

LOL Imagine all under LvL Going For Helclaw Hunt, Just Like Those Old Times LMAO

Anyway, I Know It Might Not Happen, But Nemesis 3 with all wipe might help?

I Don;t Think We Need Active Event Gm. We Need A Balance fight. Events Are Just For Fun.

Restarting The Server Might Attract New Players (Thou I Don't Have Any Prove On It)

Keeping What It Is Now Will Make Those That Played For A Long Time Of Period More Stronger.

When Newbie Saw Them, They Run, And Will Never Have Chance To Compete With Those Elders (And There Are A Lot Of Them). Hence, Less Motivation, and quit.

Btw, I Can Imagine If Helbreath Can Have A Better Graphic, And All The Nice Effects.

Those Awesome Blizzards, Fancy Attacking Styles For Warriors, Sexy Female Characters (This Will Attract Those Nerds To Play, LMAO), Nice Sound Effect From Meteor Strike Hits On The Ground.

Geez...

DREAM!

Edited by kennychl

1. Absolutely not.

2. We'll talk about it.

I agre with removing DK sets, making mshields very rare and raising shields req's.

removing DK sets means:

*Most of ppl would look for a better set

*Rares such as Merien Shield and Plate will be much more useful

*It won't be impossible to get an EK

*The "overpowered mage" problem will be solved.

Edited by FedeD

I agre with removing DK sets, making mshields very rare and raising shields req's.

removing DK sets means:

*Most of ppl would look for a better set

*Rares such as Merien Shield and Plate will be much more useful

*It won't be impossible to get an EK

*The "overpowered mage" problem will be solved.

theres no such thiing as overpowered mage problem

a mage fully geared is easy to kill in a 2v1( if he tries to fight)

a war fully geared is impossible to kill in a 2v1....

even ppl say on 1v1 mage is alot stronger, i want anyone to send me a whisper i will prove you wrong :)

i have no clue what you guys always talking about,if you think mage is so strong go and use it till you get tired of me owning ur super overpowered char

rofl

and for the record , all the guys crying ( if im not wrong) are just noobs, i mean they run in bs amors, etc..

go hunt more, learn to fight , then your opinion will gain some weight.

the only guy that i value its oppinion here its ruttu , even when i differ..

the only thing i know about a mage being overpowered is called earth shockwave, which is super rare so i think its ok anyway lol

Edited by Moha

no lei todo el post pero tengo algo que decir,

estoy tratando de volver a jugar activamente y me encuentro con la dificil tarea de encajar en algun lugar, aunque tengo mi guild mis amigos etc, ya no es como antes que no desperdiciaba el tiempo tratando de ir a ig's cuando menos gente va asi poder entrenar mucho en poco tiempo, o saber cuando tengo chance de hacer un ek o de frostearla o buscar la ilusa chance de 2drop en d4/toh2/middleland, si bien soy fanatico y adicto a este juego se cuales son mis limites y estan bien marcados por ustedes mismos, me refiero a los monopolios de los guild grandes o grosos que mantienen su poder y derecho a hacer lo que se les antoja, avalados por el hecho de que pueden hacerlo simplemente, pero tambien porque se les permite, no quiero ser tedioso ni tampoco guardo rencores contra nadie pero es una realidad que mi guild y muchas otras se encuentran cercadas al no poder planear un abby hunt sin que se meta en el medio argenlandia, no hay posibilidad de hacer un raid ventajoso porque los multiplechar-oportunistas-legalmente-areselvs siempre van a reclamar su territorio y da la casualidad que todo el server es su territorio, entonces te queda la de -jugador anonimo estilo marioneta de "los mandamas"- que siempre estan dando vueltas conformandose con las sobras, unirte a los monipolios para ser parte del problema pero recibir una cuota mas generosa de las bondades del juego, o reclamar tu legitimo lugar como un jugador mas del server con las mismas posibilidades de huntear 1 abby sin miedo a que un guild de tu propia ciudad te vengan a molestar, sea con char elvs o ares, poder raidear libremente etc.

Es muy saludable que hayan muchos guild grandes en un server pero mi detector de hostigamiento titila cada vez que entro al nemesis int, tambien titilaba cuando jugaba alkon 2, aunque la ausencia de gente con 2 dedos de frente ah?, potencio las cosas, con gm demaciados predispuestos a darle un mano a su guild... todos saben el desastre que fue, farjat puede tener mucho exito o fracaso dependiendod e la gente que lo rodea, y aca evidentemente encontro buenos recursos humanos pero a no desestimar la razon y aprovechar lo que se tiene para mejorarlo, que no hay nadie que valga menos que un numero y justamente lo que mas necesitamos es numero de players online mas alto, todo esto lo digo en base a mi experiencia de hace varios meses atras cuando deje de jugar, sin rencores yo admiro la perseverancia de ustedes para mantener esto potable y valoro el esfuerso, por eso me gasto en escribir todo esto, enfin buena suerte y hasta luego

goole tranlate:

I did not read all the post but I have something to say,

I'm trying to return to active play and I find the task difficult to fit somewhere, although I have my guild my friends etc, it's not like before wasting no time trying to go to ig's when fewer people will be able to train well too much too soon, or know when I have chance to make a ek or frosted or seek the illusory chance of 2drop in d4/toh2/middleland, although I am a fan and addicted to this game I know my limits and are well marked by yourselves, I mean the big guild monopolies or "pro" to maintain their power and right to do whatever they wish, supported by the fact they can do it but also because they are allowed, I will not be tedious or even hold grudges against anyone but a reality that my guild and many others are surrounded by not being able to plan a hunt abby without argenlandia stand in the middle, there is no possibility of a advantageous raid because the legally-opportunistic-multiplechar-areselvs always go to reclaim their land and it happens all the server is your territory, then you have left to -anonymous player puppet style of "the bosses"- that are always circling settle for the scraps, join the monipolios to be part of the problem but received a more generous share of the benefits of play games, or claim your rightful place as a player but the server with the same chance of Hunter 1 abby without fear that a guild of your own town you come to disturb, either char ELVs or ares, can freely raid etc.

It's very healthy to have many large guild on a server but my harassment detector blinks every time I go to int nemesis, also flickered when i played alkon 2, although the lack of people with 2 fingers in front potentiated things there too predisposed gm to give a hand to his guild everyone knows the disaster that was,, FARJAT may have much success or failure depending on the people around him,, and here obviously found good human resources but not to reject reason and take what you have to improve that nobody is worth less than a number and just what we need are numbers more players online, all I say this based on my experience several months ago when I stop playing, no hard feelings I admire the perseverance of you to keep this safe and I appreciate the extra effort, so I write all this spending, whatever good luck and goodbye

Edited by orlan

I know that full wipe isnt happening, but it could be a way to get new players.

About mages being overpowered or not this is what I think:

Mages do not necessarily need any rare items or any high% items to do really well, while warriors necessarily do.

When I played with my current war gear (decent mr set with some decent ma, ie neck, HIGH hp set, well statted anc bh and all the regular war items) I doubt any mage or even 2 or 3 mages would kill me easily... Theres a way but it requires me to mess something up. Even if I need to survive 10 elvines I still stand a great chance of getting away from them... Even stand a chance at nudging some noob down while they dont use amp/ pfm.

If I think about a mage this stacked (great mp set, ms18, ROAM, decent hp set, maybe mr set, something like hp39 tower shield and all the regular mage items) its a ek making machine, any bad or mid geared warrior gets his *censored* kicked before he knows he's been attacked, BUT he would struggle ALOT fighting some1 as well geared as me probably would get his *censored* beaten badly. IF a mage like this faces a group of 10 players he has to run for his life or he'll get beaten pretty easily... way easier than a war this geared atleast.

Ofcourse it all depends on whos playing the character, doesnt matter what kind of gear u got if u dont kno how to use it right... and then again with some regular gear u can do pretty well if u kno how to use it well.

I played a war that had eme ring, dm3 neck, ogre ring, ma9 scale, hp14 plate, fh, mshield wand, dk+12 (130str/143vit).. I played this char for about 2 weeks and I remember being killed once in a sade, I got like 10 ek's tho I didnt play much... I were able to fight mages without too much problems, even had a couple succesfull 1v2's that ended up another mage recalling or running (not able to nudge much dmg so its hard to ek alone on a char like that)

In the end it all comes down to skills, mages do have advantage over wars, but it doesnt mean that wars couldnt beat the crap out of em... I still think something should be done in order to lower the defences, but not only mages but wars also... Lowering dk set def or removing m.shield wands is trhe way to go.

Make Dkset as Event Item. Let's Use BS Armors.

Make Dkset as Event Item. Let's Use BS Armors.

Nah.. I'd prefer removing them or lowering them to something like hero armor defense, that would make manufacturing usable once again, make pvp more fun and icrease the need of hunting.

It would raise up activity in 3 fields: Skill raising (manufacture), Hunting (better armors and items to help because of the lowered defense), pvp (it would be more fun and hero armors would be more usefull)

I know that full wipe isnt happening, but it could be a way to get new players.

About mages being overpowered or not this is what I think:

Mages do not necessarily need any rare items or any high% items to do really well, while warriors necessarily do.

When I played with my current war gear (decent mr set with some decent ma, ie neck, HIGH hp set, well statted anc bh and all the regular war items) I doubt any mage or even 2 or 3 mages would kill me easily... Theres a way but it requires me to mess something up. Even if I need to survive 10 elvines I still stand a great chance of getting away from them... Even stand a chance at nudging some noob down while they dont use amp/ pfm.

If I think about a mage this stacked (great mp set, ms18, ROAM, decent hp set, maybe mr set, something like hp39 tower shield and all the regular mage items) its a ek making machine, any bad or mid geared warrior gets his *censored* kicked before he knows he's been attacked, BUT he would struggle ALOT fighting some1 as well geared as me probably would get his *censored* beaten badly. IF a mage like this faces a group of 10 players he has to run for his life or he'll get beaten pretty easily... way easier than a war this geared atleast.

Ofcourse it all depends on whos playing the character, doesnt matter what kind of gear u got if u dont kno how to use it right... and then again with some regular gear u can do pretty well if u kno how to use it well.

I played a war that had eme ring, dm3 neck, ogre ring, ma9 scale, hp14 plate, fh, mshield wand, dk+12 (130str/143vit).. I played this char for about 2 weeks and I remember being killed once in a sade, I got like 10 ek's tho I didnt play much... I were able to fight mages without too much problems, even had a couple succesfull 1v2's that ended up another mage recalling or running (not able to nudge much dmg so its hard to ek alone on a char like that)

In the end it all comes down to skills, mages do have advantage over wars, but it doesnt mean that wars couldnt beat the crap out of em... I still think something should be done in order to lower the defences, but not only mages but wars also... Lowering dk set def or removing m.shield wands is trhe way to go.

yeah im sure you got what i was saying ..

i agree that a 100% bs mage is SUPOSEDC to own a 100% bs war...

but theres also excepctions..

every1 is playing a war with 100 vit... , they think those are the only war stats lol..

look at el blaze for example.. you cant kill him with a bs mage , because of his vit , as simple as that lol..

anyway, things are perfectly balanced,,

mages are the first ones to aim in mass fights, they dont get inmortal with items , etc etc

ppl need skills as ruttu said ..

Edited by Moha

mages are the first ones to aim in mass fights, they dont get inmortal with items , etc etc

something most players on this server can't grasp :rolleyes:

something most players on this server can't grasp :rolleyes:

Wars just get harder and harder to kill with the more items they get (and it's not hard to find 1-2 low MR or MA pieces), while mages really just get more MP and easily strip-able HP sets.

i think..is really hard to get new players...the new players of helbreath, want a new server with gms and events all day...and there dont are in the server, i like the server like now, i dont need gm's, and i dont need events ALWAYS, some guys dont undertand gm dont do nothing if the hb are working good, for what need a gm talking ?, always when i see a guy say " gm on ? " i say to him " go send a ticket in the web page ", some new guys dont know about that, and i think maybe they maybe dont play because they dont see a gm online...but, this server have 2 years, its hard get new players when the server have 70 online, the 60 are afking, the other 10 are training, and with nice items, new guys go to wh/shop and see crazy sets, fh's, z wands, abh's, and when they see " LOL, this server its REALLY hard get items " i think, that are the problem...when they want go for items. go hunt, go train, there go the guys with items, and kill him, so..there are other problem, new players go fast boring of go to ml/ib and other guys go kill him because they only want that because they have ALOT of items.....so...i dont know, if the server want new players i think the server need to be reseted..but i dont want that :) haha...

bye, i think u guys understand my point of view ^_^