Sign in to follow this  
Stang

Increase The # Of Players

What about:

-Barracks lvl 1~100

-Force recall on Farm till lvl 140, LVL 140+ only get 20% from the exp at farm. Better pits at Farm from those mobs which dont drop really good (sc, skell, Orc, crasy fish, turtle, etc). Exp on Skel and orcs increased 25%.

-PL/ND for lvl 160- with better pits: Ogre, Ogre, Troll, SG, CG, IG, CyC. Disable the EXP reset so they dont abuse of this map just looking for items.

-lvl 160~180: You use the others maps to train or get items. (Garden, ML, IB, TOH, Dungeons, etc)

-Orcs, Skell at City. LVL 180 get only 20% from the exp, not at Garden or any other map.

If you are lvl 140~179 you can train on fightzone maps faster, or train on Garden, City, SG from D2, etc.

Just an idea... Better if their training is easier, they get gold and level their skill when they train, than giving barracks to lvl 180 again.

What about:

-Barracks lvl 1~100

-Force recall on Farm till lvl 140, LVL 140+ only get 20% from the exp at farm. Better pits at Farm from those mobs which dont drop really good (sc, skell, Orc, crasy fish, turtle, etc). Exp on Skel and orcs increased 25%.

-PL/ND for lvl 160- with better pits: Ogre, Ogre, Troll, SG, CG, IG, CyC. Disable the EXP reset so they dont abuse of this map just looking for items.

-lvl 160~180: You use the others maps to train or get items. (Garden, ML, IB, TOH, Dungeons, etc)

-Orcs, Skell at City. LVL 180 get only 20% from the exp, not at Garden or any other map.

If you are lvl 140~179 you can train on fightzone maps faster, or train on Garden, City, SG from D2, etc.

Just an idea... Better if their training is easier, they get gold and level their skill when they train, than giving barracks to lvl 180 again.

I like this idea but, if its lvl limit 160 the mg pit needs 2 go/moved 2 180 zone

elg

i honestly dont think pl or 160- need THAT many changes.

if your gona disable exp reset then whats the poitn..

.this is a high exp server...

adding a hh/troll /or something like that pit in ml , could work i think

also i would decrese exp after lvl 180s..

we have angel max to + 10..

also dk 15s are so easy to get and are so pro ..

elg

ya i bet you would like to decrease exp after 180... all your characters have dk15 and angels+10

But people like me will never get dk 15 even the way it is.. dont mess with exp after 180

elg

ya i bet you would like to decrease exp after 180... all your characters have dk15 and angels+10

But people like me will never get dk 15 even the way it is.. dont mess with exp after 180

im takling about every1 in server..

its not like im the only guy with dk 15

Edited by Moha

elg

yes this would not affect you at all.. only the new players(this topic is to increase players not decrease)

elg

yes this would not affect you at all.. only the new players(this topic is to increase players not decrease)

Stang is right about this....

Moha you are so biased. Just because you spend 18 hours a day on helbreath doesn't mean the rest of the server can/want to. Like 90% of your posts are completely biased to you and your chars, whether it be experience being too high or, my favorite, that because your war, who is like the most stacked war in the game, can kill any mages, simply proving that mages are perfectly balanced.. God it's damm annoying. :glare:

Well i got my point right,

a war with items is unbeatable , and mage isnt..

anyway get back ontopic ... u guys take this personally.. i dont care, beign an angel max upgrade+10 , and having so many already in server i think xp should be lowered

dk 15 is so easy to get its not funny anymore lol

anyway get back ontopic ... u guys take this personally.. i dont care, beign an angel max upgrade+10 , and having so many already in server i think xp should be lowered

It's not easy u moron, we're not the whole day here...If u play 2 or 3 hours a day (not being that focused) just to have fun u do 2 majs per day, not a lot...

I think the bigest thing holding the server bak from growing is the fact it takes some people a while to get maxed. Not everyone has time to lvl(and lets be honest it sucks to lvl) and would just like to play around on a 180 character a few hours a week. lvling is the PAST of hb.. its all about raiding and fighting.

There are many games now with better graphics where you can kill computer controlled mobs for hours and hours a day and probly be more fun than hb at that, but thats not why we play hb... what sets hb apart is the pvp.

If anything i say raise EXP! More PVP!

P.S FedeD you kinda copied Moha's avataar lol

Edited by Stang

I think the bigest thing holding the server bak from growing is the fact it takes some people a while to get maxed. Not everyone has time to lvl(and lets be honest it sucks to lvl) and would just like to play around on a 180 character a few hours a week. lvling is the PAST of hb.. its all about raiding and fighting.

There are many games now with better graphics where you can kill computer controlled mobs for hours and hours a day and probly be more fun than hb at that, but thats not why we play hb... what sets hb apart is the pvp.

If anything i say raise EXP! More PVP!

yeah i agree, i said this B4...

I just got back like 1 hour ago...

Was bored with the game, maybe i will start playing maybe i wont. This server has so many good players and that kinda sux for new players.

Best idea:

Send a e-mail out to all old HBnem players, u have the e-mails anyway so why not use them?

Best idea:

Send a e-mail out to all old HBnem players, u have the e-mails anyway so why not use them?

I think we did that when we added the Dragonia update, maybe we can do it again on the next big update.

Well, I think it's actually quite hard for a "new" player to start on this server.. Unless the get some help from friends or other town mates they won't get that far.

And being raided all the time while you are lvling in a pit to reach 180 fast, just ain't no fun at all.. So they eventually quit..

Not to mention some skills that are quite hard/ boring to get to 100%

Getting the old school guys back is one thing, bringing new people is something else..

Off:

Well not really, if you look at it careful you'll notice at the end that Goku kicks "the dragon" in the face :P

radical idea, how about we do nothing? gasp gasp.

Good job hacking the hb freetime server.... Survivors will never play hb nemesis again and I will start passing the word forward, to every1 I know not to even consider playing nemesis.

Killing the community of 20 years old game which obviously isnt getting new players anymore is really the way to go fellas... Lose the rest HB players out there and be happy.

What? :huh:

Evocator and some others have been hacking HB freetime.

And Ive gotten information that nemesis GM's were involved, I've been playing HB freetime because its FUN, has fresh ideas, but still keeps it close to original and I have around 20 Survivors playing with me and they all agree that its fun over there.

If you want more players do something to this boring server, dont try to kill the servers that are more fun to play than this1.. Cause if some1 tried to force me to play a server I dont like, Ill quit eventually, just like every1 else does and there will be less and less hb players.

radical idea, how about we do nothing? gasp gasp.

Good job hacking the hb freetime server.... Survivors will never play hb nemesis again and I will start passing the word forward, to every1 I know not to even consider playing nemesis.

Killing the community of 20 years old game which obviously isnt getting new players anymore is really the way to go fellas... Lose the rest HB players out there and be happy.

What are you talking about?

"Server is down becouse GM of HB Nemesis and some his friends hacked server...

i think server is going to be down untill our GM team solve this problem!.."

This is what Im talking about.

Also 2 hero full max lvl chars were made in hb freetime.... hacked somehow, no idea how Im not an expert in this kind of crap. Jazzda (Jazzdapit?) and RELIENTK (no idea who could he be) were their forum names.

"Isnt 1st time nemy done something like this, hell they stole thier files :P" - also quoted from hb freetime forums.

Edited by Ruutu / Risti

Well, please dont believe everything you read.

Nemesis does not condone, encourage or ask their GMs to ever, EVER hack or interfere with other servers.

On the contrary, Nemesis has helped several servers over the years with coding, file requests.

We are not in the business of downing other servers.

And, I would go so far as to say....if the admins here discovered for a fact, that a GM from Nemesis was hacking, interfering with, disrupting another server, and claiming responsibility for it AS a Nemesis GM...they would not be a GM here much longer.

Please know that would not be acceptable behavior as far as we are concerned. Farjat would never encourage this.

I didnt even know what "hb freetime" was till now, really.

I dont know if "Jazzda" or "RELIENTK" have hacked it or not, but they are not part of Nemesis Int staff. If they did it, is their problem not Nemesis Int's.

If evocator hacked that server or not is not my business and if he did it is his problem not Nemesis Int's.

Dont blame us for what some persons could have done by their own and stop advertising that server.