Sign in to follow this  
Stang

Increase The # Of Players

OK, what do you guys think could be done 2 increase the amound of people that play nemesis.

I remember when there was 120+ on ALL the time and mostly 150+ and sometimes close t0 200, now it seems to be 70-80 people on and sometimes is 100+.

How can we increase the # of people playing?

I think if it was easier to lvl to 180 it would help, as well have 24/7 raid time. what do you guys think can be doen 2 increase the players?

hack every private server? :lol:.

Seriously i don't know, but i think the main mistake was to spread the community in 2 servers.

maybe give one more day for raid and maybe other things......wednesday 10 minutes raid i think work really good

should be 20 min raid. 10 min sucks

We didn't see a "spectacular" increase in players when it was 24/7 raid time and barracks to 180.

That's why we removed those features again, it was a temporarly event to attract new people, but we didn't gain as much as suspected.

More raid does not work basicly.

Downing other privs would work, but is not what we tend to do...

Other privs will die anyway, none of them are as good as Nemesis.

Personally, as a NON-GM opinion, I just think the 40/50 people who made the 120-150 be in nemesis are those left in nemesis argentina atm xD

but my opinion does not matter anyway as a player.

If you got other nice suggestions to increase player cap again, feel free to post, we wight use your idea in the future ;)

Down other servers ftw

Feel free to do so...

Down them, make people join us and you gain more ek's (lolz :P)

Just down or hack at your own risk any other priv you desire, but we don't support or help you with it, it's your choice, your responsibility.

why there was bound 2 servers? nemesis and arg ? If there is all because of language,- i see lot of GMs who still translating it to others... Think conjunction both servers wuld be solute of this.. B)

other way,- think need more banners at wwww :P

Edited by Emke

why there was bound 2 servers? nemesis and arg ? If there is all because of language,- i see lot of GMs who still translating it to others... Think conjunction both servers wuld be solute of this.. B)

other way,- think need more banners at wwww :P

Argentina players don't like high ping, cuz they can't play with high ping and they die alot... (who wouldn't hate to die lolz)...

So we made nemesis arg, and got ALOT argentina players playing, but If we shut argentina, I bet almost none of them will come to int because of the high ping (delay).

That's also the reason why alot people still in int, cuz arg server has alot of delay for them (like for me -> 135 on int, 250 on arg)

big and funny's events per month

like a sausage event?

Everyday thousands of ppl start playing some lame FBgame, and many ppl daily play these games. HB Int is so much better then any of those games and considering math, it's probably not too hard to get 50 new players out of millions FBgamers. HB Int could use a spamteam out there imo :ph34r:

Everyday thousands of ppl start playing some lame FBgame, and many ppl daily play these games. HB Int is so much better then any of those games and considering math, it's probably not too hard to get 50 new players out of millions FBgamers. HB Int could use a spamteam out there imo :ph34r:

good idea

Argentina players don't like high ping, cuz they can't play with high ping and they die alot... (who wouldn't hate to die lolz)...

So we made nemesis arg, and got ALOT argentina players playing, but If we shut argentina, I bet almost none of them will come to int because of the high ping (delay).

That's also the reason why alot people still in int, cuz arg server has alot of delay for them (like for me -> 135 on int, 250 on arg)

aw.. thought both servers are in England.. Ic now.. blah.. bump.. B)

I always hated the idea of hacking other servers, if some1 doesnt want to play nemesis its not his fault its the server's fault for not being intresting enough.

When people like that gets driven to a server that they dont like, they eventually get bored of the game and thats bye bye for yet another hellbreath player.

Something that makes the gameplay more intresting and fun is the only right way to affect servers popularity.

My idea is kind of radical but whatever.

Re locate the Nemesis International server in Europe, let it be hosted in lets say Germany or maybe England (or whatever country has good connections around the world).

Only players who wouldnt like the idea are those living in USA, but most of them doesnt even have any better ping than we do here in Finland cause they may live like 2000km away from the host even tho its the same country, so their ping would be pretty much the same. Since Nemesis International is mostly made out of european and korean players it would make them more active and drop down their ping... This change would attract lots of new European players from Poland, Estonia, Finland (theres lots of HB players in those 3 countries) and koreans would get better ping and I bet there would be some more of them around too.

Just a thought =)

Edited by Ruutu / Risti

Lux is at Chile, not Argentina, but i get your point.

I believe there are more active players at nemesis from Argentina, Korea or Malaysia than from Europe.

Argentina is one of the country with most hb players i dont know why... For example, when Neme Arg opened we hit 495 on and there was a lot of args who were at Neme Int or at others servers.

The host is fine, the ping for most of us is decent, the security and support from the host is awesome, the price match... i dont see a valid reason to change it.

They play another servers because they like 'easier' servers with high drops, ekx10 and fruity servers (max stats, max lvl and different weapons)

They play another servers because they like 'easier' servers with high drops, ekx10 and fruity servers (max stats, max lvl and different weapons)

What can I say, I always considered myself a fan of low/med rate servers and I've been playing hb world alot lately and enjoyed it more than anything, have most of the Survivors guild with me and lots of old neme players / usa players there too.

Its good to have options... Just seems like these low rate servers are the one's loosing their popularity so if u wanna keep them low rate, something else needs to be done to attract players... What is it? I dunno I just threw an idea out there.

Its not a decision between "real HB" and "HB banana"... its a decision between what u like and what u dont like, and if I like ice-hockey more than I like curling then why would I be playing curling?

Argentina is one of the country with most hb players i dont know why... For example, when Neme Arg opened we hit 495 on and there was a lot of args who were at Neme Int or at others servers.

I dont think theres so much malesians around, lots of koreans tho these days and couple of arg's but most of them left to neme arg.

Anyways this wasnt always the case, When Survivors played back in neme1 there were atleast 50 active players from Finland only, then in neme2 when Survivors and Crematoria were going strong, only those 2 guilds formed atleast 50 active + more semi-active members from Poland and Finland only, not to mention all the other European countries... AND if the server was hosted in Europe there would have been lots more.

HB World Has Min of 120 players, and average of 150 players Daily. It's A Fruity Server, With More Choices In Terms Of Weapons, Wands, Armors, Spells, And Also More Jobs (Occupation), But It Works, People Buy It. They Enjoy It. They Had Fun. Not To Mention, It's Not As Lag As It Is When Compared To Nemesis.

Maybe A Nemesis 3? Kekeke...

Id like to see more staff in nemesis, thinking of a couple event masters.

More scheudled events would be also nice. Will bring a bunch of ppl togther. Its sad that playerbase is dropping in the past weeks and dont tell me that chinese newyear steals all the asians away from nemesis for a while.