Sign in to follow this  
Emke

Manu

wuld be nice if manuers culd add to manu items some stats like HP,MP,SP or PA,MA, and same to weapons ability. Just need to add spec. stones like rubby, emmy etc.,

bump B)

I think thats to much for a skill.... but What I think that should change in the game is the mithrals drop rate... manu skill its to $%@#$ hard to up after 50% .. take so long to get 100% and then to build good weapons or armors u aways need mithrals witch its also damnn hard to get....

RAISE THE MITHRAL DROP HATE!!!

I REPEAT!!!

well. could be add+% randomly or ... well max 7% i think wuld be fine :))

Edited by Emke

Seriously ... we need changes in manu skills.. ppl are asking for statted bbh .. if that happens .. its the end for all enfforts...

Juss make safe+2 bbh would something aready...

any gm can answer?

Manufactured items are very good on their own already.

They give a good advantage if their completion is above 100%.

Manu'ing is just extreemly hard, but at the end, a manued BBH 200% is worth the effort, knowing the BBH is more then TWICE as strong as a blacksmith's BBH !

Also other manued items are stronger then others (talking about the armors now), their additional defense and additional durability is also a bonus.

Armor related manu'ing could use an upgrade because we have the DK armors, manu'ing was sorta left behind since DK armors came.

Perhaps we should introduce up to 300 or 400% manufacturing completions to compensate the difference.

Manu'ing is just extreemly hard, but at the end, a manued BBH 200% is worth the effort, knowing the BBH is more then TWICE as strong as a blacksmith's BBH !

Also other manued items are stronger then others (talking about the armors now), their additional defense and additional durability is also a bonus.

Armor related manu'ing could use an upgrade because we have the DK armors, manu'ing was sorta left behind since DK armors came.

Perhaps we should introduce up to 300 or 400% manufacturing completions to compensate the difference.

THERE u go .. thats a start!! thank you white...

btw could u plz try answer my question at beginner & question section plz? =D

THERE u go .. thats a start!! thank you white...

btw could u plz try answer my question at beginner & question section plz? =D

Adding stats trough manu'ing isn't a good idea.

IF there would be a start-adding "skill" or ability, it would be completly appart from manu'ing.

There are theoretical plans for this, but they need more brainstorming and consideration, as manipulating the stats of items is sorta "fruity", so it must be made extreemly hard, extremly expensive to keep the balance as it is now.

does manu really give more defense???? I thought it only gave endurance!

Edited by cilin

does manu really give more defense???? I thought it only gave endurance!

Manu 200% plate +2 has 10080 endu... and yes .. have more def then DK plate ... but has less PA..

but anyway .. Now i know white, that gms known about the manu issue .. u guys know that something has to change to worth raise the skill ... cause I can tell, if manu can be use only for bbh .. isint WORTH IT! I just cant use any other item cause the weapons and armors are statted in server aready .. so whats the point?

I would apreciate if u can answer my question at the beginner & Quastion section =D I dont wanna be a pain in the #%#$%.. sorry

Thank you

Edited by MEskaly

manu is boss already. what we should do is take DK out of the game. and make manu actually worth a dam. I feel for the people who wasted there time making manu %,cuz now that PL is dead it has 0 purpose in the server, other than wearing manu sets while u get 200 contribution after sex changes (woo hoo..)

give manufacturers the ability to repair items in the field.

also, consider making it possible for them to 'over repair' an item, giving it more endurance than it normally would have if repaired by the blacksmith. This is a temporary buff, not permanent.

Edited by Synz

I like the idea of repairing on the field.

Over-Repair is sorta here already but in perm-form, manu'ed items over 100% gain endurance bonus (perm)

Though over-repair would be nice too, only endurance is over-repaired, not the max.

Also a close to DK manu-able set would be nice, so if the set was 200% it tops DK set.

I think DK set is already too powerful. Making manufactured items even more powerful would ruin pvp. You just can not make more and more powerful items. Maybe if DK set pa/dr was reduced first...

Thought, I agree that manufacture is not worth it at the moment.

So manu plate mail 200% has 100% more defence? and 100% more PA? thats not possible the real ability for manu skill 100% is the hability to have better succes rate in upgrade armors and weaponds with xilema and merien, and high succes to upgrade manu items, i didnt invent this, it was from the original HB, (manu skill is the best skill i game, thats why is a pain get 100%)

So manu plate mail 200% has 100% more defence? and 100% more PA? thats not possible the real ability for manu skill 100% is the hability to have better succes rate in upgrade armors and weaponds with xilema and merien, and high succes to upgrade manu items, i didnt invent this, it was from the original HB, (manu skill is the best skill i game, thats why is a pain get 100%)

No everything above 100% is better, but 101% and 200% has same def. Just more % menas more endurance

No everything above 100% is better, but 101% and 200% has same def. Just more % menas more endurance

not it doesn't, 101% has less def then 200%.

I have stated, and proven, in the past that manufactured items above 100% give a positive bonus, depending on it's a weapon or armor it'll be physical damage bonus or defense bonus.

The bonus is not visibile, but it's there.

If i cant feel the bonus is useless :(

he means you CAN feel the bonus, but you won't see a +1 on you BBH just because its manu 200% ..

Edited by letrita

If i cant feel the bonus is useless :(

he means you CAN feel the bonus, but you won't see a +1 on you BBH just because its manu 200% ..

so... how exactly works thgat? bbh 200% = bbh+4?

i think a manu bbh+2 200% would be decent dmg alr. if i aint wrong, manu bbh has better hitting prob than a bs bbh. i rather choose to have a manu bbh+3 than a bs bbh+4 :P