Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Hb Nemesis Is Now On Twitter

HB Nemesis is now on Twitter!

Add us today....get updates when events are happening, sades and Heldenians.

@HBNEMESIS is the name to add

We will add anyone that follows us.

start tweeting today!

www.twitter.com

I thought this was kinda lame when i first heard about it...

But after i signed up, i think this has some potential.

I think u need 2 stay active "tweet alot" on twiter for this 2 be something alot of people to get into and look at it.

We would need to do lots of different things on twitter.. Like ..

Twitter summon events. Like only tell people on twiiter where it will be (like the West island in ML)

Twitter zem drops.. Tell people only on twitter what map u will be droping zems in (Hunter i remember u saying u wish there were more zems so people wouldn't pull,log,and just fight more.)

Many more things you could do to make Twitter something people will actually go and check

I think u need 2 stay active "tweet alot" on twiter for this 2 be something alot of people to get into and look at it.

Twitter summon events. Like only tell people on twiiter where it will be (like the West island in ML)

Twitter zem drops.. Tell people only on twitter what map u will be droping zems in (Hunter i remember u saying u wish there were more zems so people wouldn't pull,log,and just fight more.)

Many more things you could do to make Twitter something people will actually go and check

cant. twitter is famous in lot of countryes but theres others when noone uses it.

Here in argentina all ppl got facebook, not twitter.

cant. twitter is famous in lot of countryes but theres others when noone uses it.

Here in argentina all ppl got facebook, not twitter.

Its not really about whose already on it.(I wasnt on twitter) But about geting people signed up. but....

Maybe we can do a Twitter/Facebook/Myspace/Other social networking sites. Events Try 2 post on all of them at the same time.

Yep.. first time i hear about twitter too.. nothing on facebook,

anyways, givin a MA9 cape to mornin players, and a DM4 to night players.. i think there is a difference, besides, i play HB nemsis, and it has it own forum, so, u need to be on twitter too to win something, r we gonna have to join every network?

then all the pinned events r not made.. but twitter event is.. :S

The first post talks about something called Twitter, on homepage there is something said about twitter about an event... You might try explaining what this twitter is exactly. I live in Estonia, I have never heard of such a thing.

Its one of those silly facebook type things. One of those social networking websites.

I dont understand why HB Nemesis would need to do this. We have our own community here. I dont have a facebook/orkut or anything and wouldnt want to make one so i could find out about what and when is happening in nemesis.

Nobody understands..

Time 2 learn

??????????????????????????????????? :ph34r:

Rofl, no offense but having twitter/facebook events is the lamest idea ever.

As if you won't tell the coords to your guild if you knew them (for example) etc etc

I think its not that bad.. the thing is: The events that r annunced, and pinned on Nemesis Forum are not done.. and the other ones r.. thats it..