Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Hb Nemesis Is Now On Twitter

it's not a dumb idea. facebook/myspace/twitter is an attempt to revive the hb community. helbreath is a dying game everybody knows that because there is no advertisement for it and no way for new generation of gamers to find out about the game. at least having these up will promote new gamers to a certain degree.

i say if you guys want to twitter or use facebook/myspace go ahead.

but dont do twitter only events thats pretty weak, as you said wriggley events

posted on the forum fall through alot of the time.

i say if you guys want to twitter or use facebook/myspace go ahead.

but dont do twitter only events thats pretty weak, as you said wriggley events

posted on the forum fall through alot of the time.

agreed, ofc id like nemesis to have more popularity/players, but i definetly NOT like the idea of events just for that, less giving out dm4/ma9 capes, not like they were common like stones...

And tbh i never felt in these stupid ( stupid imo ) stuff, like facebook, fotolog ( in argentina) or that kind... i find em useless and dont really feel like starting to use them now :D; but well a ma9 cape is worth of the sacrifice i guess =P

it's not a dumb idea. facebook/myspace/twitter is an attempt to revive the hb community. helbreath is a dying game everybody knows that because there is no advertisement for it and no way for new generation of gamers to find out about the game. at least having these up will promote new gamers to a certain degree.

^^^That guy is a genious^+1

And timma i am Wrigley, not armin

i think u will get more exposure by spamming the webpage on games like evony.com and other free MMORPG webbased games and have about 5000 players on them..The reason they have so many players is because the games are brand new - but in reality they are disgusting and really awful.

most these games are medieval themed anyhow and the players dont have a clue what HB is.. im sure they would like it.

So much for the Twitter!! I've been checking every day and it hasn't been touched in over two weeks. But if this is fr the exposure of hb I agree with Guerrero. Spamming games that are new and suck but have a huge amount of newcomers are the way to go. I remember when I played runescape(lol) and it was so boring and crappy that every single time someone said to check of this game or that game I aleways did.

So much for the Twitter!! I've been checking every day and it hasn't been touched in over two weeks. But if this is fr the exposure of hb I agree with Guerrero. Spamming games that are new and suck but have a huge amount of newcomers are the way to go. I remember when I played runescape(lol) and it was so boring and crappy that every single time someone said to check of this game or that game I aleways did.

Yes, it will not work if the twitter isn't touched. It has to be used constantly for it to be of any use. Yes, I was playing evony dot com and its boring as hell, but i mentioned to some people is this like Helbreath where u can do this and that.. etc etc.. And no one knew about helbreath yet over 5 thousand people where playing a boring game, civlization type game.. boring as, this is the places where helbreath advertisements would really help.

The exposure is huge, and even if you get 20 out of 5 thousand people checking the website, im sure 10 of those would stay and play.. helbreath is still appealing to people who love medieval/fantasy type games, but cannot find one, or dont know about one -

Twitter was hacked- all of it, not just ours, and we lost access to the control panel.

It has now been resolved and events will be announced as before.