Sign in to follow this  
ShadowS

Ban Oldies What They Still Doing In Server

OK.

1) 2 Weeks ago there was an incident at abaddon tp zone. I asked Hunter do not mess with the apoca hunts anymore since Resu is working and recall on connect is working.

2) Care your drops yourself please. We always try to help but we cant mess in some stuffs.

--------------------------------------

Offtopic:

Sometimes, Justice came along, u guys just need to be patient:

I readed this topic so i went ingame. I made a /goto Luzbelito to hear what he have to say but i found Him AFK in Bleeding Island Safe, and i saw chars Tifa and TheBoss and Sirius Caming and recalling from there once and once till i understanded it....

2009:03:11:23:49:59 NOGM Chat(TheBoss):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:50:02 NOGM Chat(TheBoss):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:50:23 NOGM Chat(TheBoss):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:50:26 NOGM Chat(TheBoss):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:51:05 NOGM Chat(TheBoss):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:51:26 NOGM Chat(TheBoss):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:51:29 NOGM Chat(TheBoss):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:51:40 NOGM Chat(TheBoss):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:51:43 NOGM Chat(TheBoss):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:52:00 NOGM Chat(TheBoss):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:52:04 NOGM Chat(TheBoss):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:52:13 NOGM Chat(TheBoss):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:52:23 NOGM Chat(TheBoss):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:52:44 NOGM Chat(TheBoss):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:52:53 NOGM Chat(TheBoss):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:53:11 NOGM Chat(Luzbelito):"/rt"

2009:03:11:23:53:18 NOGM Chat(TheBoss):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:53:26 NOGM Chat(TheBoss):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:53:34 NOGM Chat(Tifa):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:53:44 NOGM Chat(Tifa):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:53:44 NOGM Chat(TheBoss):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:53:52 NOGM Chat(Tifa):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:53:54 NOGM Chat(TheBoss):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:54:02 NOGM Chat(Tifa):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:54:11 NOGM Chat(Tifa):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:54:13 NOGM Chat(TheBoss):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:54:20 NOGM Chat(Tifa):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:54:29 NOGM Chat(Tifa):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:54:42 NOGM Chat(TheBoss):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:54:50 NOGM Chat(Tifa):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:54:51 NOGM Chat(TheBoss):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:54:59 NOGM Chat(Tifa):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:55:00 NOGM Chat(TheBoss):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:55:08 NOGM Chat(Tifa):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:55:11 NOGM Chat(TheBoss):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:55:18 NOGM Chat(Tifa):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:55:22 NOGM Chat(TheBoss):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:55:28 NOGM Chat(Tifa):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:55:38 NOGM Chat(Tifa):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:55:42 NOGM Chat(TheBoss):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:55:50 NOGM Chat(Tifa):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:55:54 NOGM Chat(TheBoss):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:56:04 NOGM Chat(Tifa):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:56:05 NOGM Chat(TheBoss):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:56:14 NOGM Chat(Tifa):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:56:25 NOGM Chat(Tifa):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:56:33 NOGM Chat(Tifa):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:56:34 NOGM Chat(TheBoss):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:56:45 NOGM Chat(Tifa):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:56:56 NOGM Chat(TheBoss):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:57:32 NOGM Chat(TheBoss):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:57:36 NOGM Chat(TheBoss):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:57:41 NOGM Chat(Tifa):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:57:51 NOGM Chat(Tifa):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:58:13 NOGM Chat(Tifa):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:58:23 NOGM Chat(Tifa):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:58:32 NOGM Chat(Tifa):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:58:44 NOGM Chat(Tifa):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:58:53 NOGM Chat(Tifa):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:58:59 NOGM Chat(SiriuS):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:59:02 NOGM Chat(Tifa):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:59:23 NOGM Chat(SiriuS):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:59:34 NOGM Chat(Tifa):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:59:40 NOGM Chat(SiriuS):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:59:42 NOGM Chat(Tifa):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:59:50 NOGM Chat(Tifa):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

2009:03:11:23:59:52 NOGM Chat(SiriuS):"/rep+ Luzbelito"

Rule 10:

Hacking and/or using exploits is not allowed. This also goes for the use of accelerators. Understand these do not add to your skill as a player but only to your stupidty. When you are discovered you will be banned immediately.

According to that rule, they are banned now.

Guys, my guild was there too.

Same happened the last time we cleared abby map, is not against the rules... but you should have learnt to who hunt with or not, just that.

Same happened the last time we cleared abby map, is not against the rules... but you should have learnt to who hunt with or not, just that.

Estas muy equivocado, ya que tenes acceso a los log, fijate cuantos items se llevo Funny de ese hunt en abby map. Que un miembro de tu guild te scamee tmb es culpa de Luzbelito ?

off: ahora si cyas.

offoff: ya que no queda nada por decir, podrias cerrar el topic. No tiene sentido seguir esta charlita.

The thing is... that everyone can join the hunt. And if u let this go without any punishment... i think no 1 would care to go hunt Abby anymore. Why should i bother wasting 10 hours of my life... if i can go at the very last minute of the hunt and try to steal the drop?

Maybe the best thing to do is to give the drop to Hellbeast. I think there is no need, and there is no reason, to ban Oldies. But at least u can give the drop to Hellbeast. Thats my opinion.

If Oldies keep the drop... im sure BiB wont hunt Abby anymore.

Simplemente dije que no estan rompiendo ninguna regla, que si los cagan entonces que no hunteen mas con esas personas y listo.

Despues, del post que borraste, por lo que veo no fueron baneados por robar drops. Sino por dupear rep y explotar un bug.

---

i just sayed your guild didnt break any rule, they just must learn to who hunt with or not.

The ban wasnt for stealing, was for duping rep and exploiting a bug.

The thing is... that everyone can join the hunt. And if u let this go without any punishment... i think no 1 would care to go hunt Abby anymore. Why should i bother wasting 10 hours of my life... if i can go at the very last minute of the hunt and try to steal the drop?

Maybe the best thing to do is to give the drop to Hellbeast. I think there is no need, and there is no reason, to ban Oldies. But at least u can give the drop to Hellbeast. Thats my opinion.

Nobody banned Oldies because stealed drops...

When i went to them to ask...found them abusing a bug and banned for that. Check the clocks in the loglines...Theres less than a minute between reps of the same giver chars.....

Maybe that's not all bad. If we downed an abby every week alot of rares would prolly drop and i personally i don't like servers with too many rares.

When i went to them to ask...found them abusing a bug and banned for that. Check the clocks in the loglines...Theres less than a minute between reps of the same giver chars.....

No... me entendiste mal... Lo que quise decir, es que no hay razon, ni hay necesidad de bannear a alguien por robar el drop. Listo, se hizo y fue. Pero el drop deberia de quedarselo Hellbeast porque se gasto, y a vos te consta, en organizarlo... y se fue con las manos vacias. Lo mas logico seria que le des el drop y listo. Sino, con que ganas va a huntear de nuevo? Ni a wyv va a querer ir.

Maybe that's not all bad. If we downed an abby every week alot of rares would prolly drop and i personally i don't like servers with too many rares.

So.... lets close apocalipsis and BF then.

Well, that's not what i meant. Either do it like this time with nontrustable ppl or try to get a loyal group of ppl.

It's not supposed to be cummon to kill an Abby.

No... me entendiste mal... Lo que quise decir, es que no hay razon, ni hay necesidad de bannear a alguien por robar el drop. Listo, se hizo y fue. Pero el drop deberia de quedarselo Hellbeast porque se gasto, y a vos te consta, en organizarlo... y se fue con las manos vacias. Lo mas logico seria que le des el drop y listo. Sino, con que ganas va a huntear de nuevo? Ni a wyv va a querer ir.

So.... lets close apocalipsis and BF then.

En realidad no me consta, no tenia ni idea de que habian limpiado hasta que vi este post...

Me entere por aca y cuando fui a averiguar paso lo otro...Maniana vere como sigue

Estas muy equivocado, ya que tenes acceso a los log, fijate cuantos items se llevo Funny de ese hunt en abby map. Que un miembro de tu guild te scamee tmb es culpa de Luzbelito ?

off: ahora si cyas.

offoff: ya que no queda nada por decir, podrias cerrar el topic. No tiene sentido seguir esta charlita.

excuse me guys, im gonna answer this in spanish, sory

Qko: Nadie dijo nada de eso, la ultima hunt Funny trajo los drops y los repartio entre nosotros y todo. Esta vez, volvimos todos a la city, y yo mismo le pregunte a Player, Tifa, y a Videl, q van a hacer, y lo unico q hicieron fue boludear a los demas, cosa q no se si creen q los hace kpos, y desp Player me dijo, si lo foodeo, lo foodeo entre nosotros y Argenlandia, cosa q tmb me parece mal, pero dije ya fue, si tengo la chance de ganarlo listo, pero no kiere decir q vaya a Abby 1 hora, cuando se q hay gente q estuvo mucho mas tiempo, y me paro arriba de un drop y listo, no era mas facil darselo, hacer todos fg y listo? no entiendo.. son mas lokos? o mas graciosos? si saben q es al pedo.. pero si les gusta hacerse odiar ta todo bien.. es su forma no la mia.. hagan lo q kieran..

Oldies are known for being the scum of elvine. Learn from this, and NEVER trust them again. Simple. They make it a habit of stealing drops, PKing on other players do it right back to them and let them have a taste of their own medicine. I guarantee you they will complain within seconds and theyll (hopefully) be told to suck it up and deal with it.

I was there in the abby hunt, but i dont c the abby dead cuz i need sleep.

Its a shame but this could happen.

Lo digo siempre, si pensas que otro agarra el drop y no lo foodea es por que sos el primero en querer robartelo. Yo estuve matando el abby y luego me fui. Igual mas aya de lo que se hayan robado me parece que es una pelotudes.

Thanks H for ur help. :D

Hi,

my offer to GM is - wipe rare drop from that abbadon, and in to future - boxing abby is a lot of help, tahts more than inof. Dont need more help from GM's, it was SoulLeSS problem, who he want's to call hunt, and how bring more hunters to the hunt place.

p.s.

that verdict will be good lesson to all, who crashed this hunt.

My two penneth. I didn't attend the hunt although I was invited. (The long run was just too much for my old legs ;) ) Also I have seen in the past there's always a bad apple who will steal the drops.

My point however is this. It is my understanding that Oldies as a guild play another Server and only come on line with us at week-ends. Can some one confirm or deny this please.

Chuky abused that bug also.. never seen him banned... He also sold those reps.

Not meant to be offensive, just saying if u didnt know.

When abbaddon is hunted down it takes good leadership, any1 I mean any1 from this server can say they lead the hunt and kill monsters among the rest, any1 from this server can pick up drops from the ground and food game them between the hunters.

But Abby hunt leader has alot more to take care of than that.

Not meant to be bragging with it, but when Survivors were big enough to hunt Abbaddon back in the good days. No outsider knew about it untill the Abbaddon was down and drops in safe hands.

There are also ways to make sure that no1 else gets the drops.. even if there is some people trying to steal them.

Just for the curiosity.. What drops did Oldies steal?

i was there runin Argen part.. Eldon, u couldnt stop my lilt sister's hunt.. u came, and as u came u left, cause Brother logged, Morpheus died, and Medic also 2 times, nobody says u dont know nothing of the game, in fact, i respect your opinion a lot, but stop sayin u r the best mage on HB cause u r not, u always die..

Hunter dced, so there was no GM there, and Oldies took drop, u cant say anything to them, just know what r they like..

ty

who said Eld0n the best mage ? if his noob use long boots and cape violet HAHAHAHAH

if eld0n are the best mage pvp me, and what about the real good mages? who know eld0n man :S

god.. is amazing... btw, eld0n die all days :S this is THE BEST MAGE? OMG LMAO..

go hb pl or usa.. zzzz

Who the hell are you to talk? usa players owns everyone in here so bad, ROFL!

anyways thumbs up or Eldon, he's a respected player, it's not all about dieing or not dieing, i bet he gets 5vs1'ed all the time

If i'm correct (what I heard from my guild mates) it was an efreet, BSW manual and some stones.

i was there runin Argen part.. Eldon, u couldnt stop my lilt sister's hunt.. u came, and as u came u left, cause Brother logged, Morpheus died, and Medic also 2 times, nobody says u dont know nothing of the game, in fact, i respect your opinion a lot, but stop sayin u r the best mage on HB cause u r not, u always die..

Hunter dced, so there was no GM there, and Oldies took drop, u cant say anything to them, just know what r they like..

ty

who said Eld0n the best mage ? if his noob use long boots and cape violet HAHAHAHAH

if eld0n are the best mage pvp me, and what about the real good mages? who know eld0n man :S

god.. is amazing... btw, eld0n die all days :S this is THE BEST MAGE? OMG LMAO..

go hb pl or usa.. zzzz

Who the hell are you to talk? usa players owns everyone in here so bad, ROFL!

anyways thumbs up or Eldon, he's a respected player, it's not all about dieing or not dieing, i bet he gets 5vs1'ed all the time

I think this conversation has nothing to do with the topic..

And its kind of rough statement =D I never played HB usa!

If i'm correct (what I heard from my guild mates) it was an efreet, BSW manual and some stones.

I know thats not the issue here but.. those suck. :P

Chuky abused that bug also.. never seen him banned... He also sold those reps.

Not meant to be offensive, just saying if u didnt know.

I know, he is the one that showed me the bug 2 years ago.

Just be clear

Luzbe was banned for abusing a bug.(which will be fixed...but first we wanna see who else has been doing it.)