Sign in to follow this  
ShadowS

Ban Oldies What They Still Doing In Server

Hm... maybe u can make a command for hunt leader as : "/kick -Nickname- and it will kick any elvine (if the hunt leader is elv) and the same for ares hunt leader.

Then... ares can raid elv hunt... and elv can raid ares hunt... but no elvs will be able to steal or participate in the hunt if the hunt leader doesnt want to.

Is it possible to create this command? to kick a player out of a specific map?

sorry but i think this is a horrible idea.

drops are free game, and its not against any rule to crim., they jump a drop everyone kills them.

next time that char. shows up everyone pks him again, and you do it over and over and over again.

theres a reason i have -70 rep on my mage.

A possible solution I thought of is this.

A database program is made, that records all members in the map or all members within a certain set of coordinates in a map (e.g. around abaddon) when it dies.

Abaddon drops do not actually drop (somehow, or are deleted) and instead the program runs a "foodgame" (50/50 chance of yes/no) on each member starting in a random order, for every person there.

Those members who win are notified by PM or something (or a forum post is made) and they get to choose, in the order of winners, who gets the drop.

It's one fresh FG to each drop, once someone gets an item, they are out of the subsequent FG.

Players would need to opt into this system on the website before they go do the hunt (the agreed hunt leader would have to anyway).

But there's flaws with this plan, a lot.

actually this is very easy to make. Im 100% sure without being a coder. Also it can be done much more straight to the point.

At the point abaddon Dies the server can easyly know all players on the map and can "food game" all the abby drops Between all of the members and announced on screen. Or it can "food game" between the members of a Secondary party system with larger capabilityes of the guy that made the last hit.

But we really want this?

Yeah I thought it was easily do-able farjat. But seriously, that would take out all the fun for me.

I don't want it <.<

Plus, you might have a dead guy on the ground who didnt help - in a real foodgame you have the choice to factor that person out. Also enemy players around too.

So yeah, I'd rather not have it.

A database program is made, that records all members in the map or all members within a certain set of coordinates in a map (e.g. around abaddon) when it dies.

Abaddon drops do not actually drop (somehow, or are deleted) and instead the program runs a "foodgame" (50/50 chance of yes/no) on each member starting in a random order, for every person there.

Those members who win are notified by PM or something (or a forum post is made) and they get to choose, in the order of winners, who gets the drop.

It's one fresh FG to each drop, once someone gets an item, they are out of the subsequent FG.

Players would need to opt into this system on the website before they go do the hunt (the agreed hunt leader would have to anyway).

actually this is very easy to make. Im 100% sure without being a coder. Also it can be done much more straight to the point.

At the point abaddon Dies the server can easyly know all players on the map and can "food game" all the abby drops Between all of the members and announced on screen. Or it can "food game" between the members of a Secondary party system with larger capabilityes of the guy that made the last hit.

But we really want this?

no we dont farjat

but probably when hunting abby i would prefer a gm involved

But we really want this?

Then i go to Abby map and be there till ares or elv kill abby and i have the chance to get a drop?. This is not the solution. There is no solution about this.

We cant ask for a solution to anything. Its part of the game and the players must do whatever to solve this problem. I tired to hear about a solution for this. HB is this. If u dont trust on some 1 its ur problem. Make something to protec ur drop. U cant ask for ban cuz they steal a drop. thats Stupid.

Like eldon said ?Just take people you can trust, if you don't have the numbers, don't go?

Look...this is NOT the first time Oldies has done this!!!

As a player, back playing with my guild, Redemption...at the moment of the drop, Oldies would have been

killed....period, Amen, end of drama.

You dont need the server, or the GM staff to fix this issue. It's common sense. Dont hunt with thieves.

I agree with Hunter, this shouldnt be a GM matter. GMs, traditionally, never got involved in these matter, they rarely intervened in anything that was a player issue, unless it was technical.

As players - more importantly as a town you should disown this guild. Betray them at every chance. Theyve stuffed things up for you, make their playing lives hell. Everytime they go to hunt IW, log an Aresden char and announce it over town chat. Go to ML and announce it over global. Theres only one way to deal with these players - give them a taste of their own medicine.

You guys gotta start thinking like assholes :P

I agree with Hunter, this shouldnt be a GM matter. GMs, traditionally, never got involved in these matter, they rarely intervened in anything that was a player issue, unless it was technical.

As players - more importantly as a town you should disown this guild. Betray them at every chance. Theyve stuffed things up for you, make their playing lives hell. Everytime they go to hunt IW, log an Aresden char and announce it over town chat. Go to ML and announce it over global. Theres only one way to deal with these players - give them a taste of their own medicine.

You guys gotta start thinking like assholes :P

I agree completely with what Vampyr said, but please, remember only to do it to those people that are constantly backstabbing you in hunts! Be careful who you do it to, and don't start doing it to every single person you don't like. If you do it to every single person who has ever said a mean thing to you, you'll never get any peace in your town...trust me.

I've always liked when GMs are around for hunts because when there's a figure of "authority" around, you'll find that people don't do things as much (yeah, there's always THOSE players that do no matter what).

They can help and make things streamlined more so than player leaders. But yeah, only bring and tell people you trust. That's why my guild is so small, because I can always count on them being trustworthy and loyal.

if gms not gona interfere then please quit the dont help ares kill some1 rule

thats nerfing alot of ownage to ppl that deserves

+1

If u kill a townmate because its fair and needed, i will not ban u i promise.

But this is very different than making other town 180?s to do it always Amigo.

If u kill a townmate because its fair and needed, i will not ban u i promise.

But this is very different than making other town 180?s to do it always Amigo.

ok i got your point

thx

Guys, my guild was there too.

Same happened the last time we cleared abby map, is not against the rules... but you should have learnt to who hunt with or not, just that.

Estas muy equivocado, ya que tenes acceso a los log, fijate cuantos items se llevo Funny de ese hunt en abby map. Que un miembro de tu guild te scamee tmb es culpa de Luzbelito ?

off: ahora si cyas.

offoff: ya que no queda nada por decir, podrias cerrar el topic. No tiene sentido seguir esta charlita.

Perdon? yo jamas robe nada a nadie ni agarre nada que no me corresponda

La primera vez junto todo luzbe yo soy amigo de luzbe arreglamos e hice fg con mi guild.... y esta segunda vez( osea ahora) yo no fui y no hay ni 1 drop en mi char y si hubiese jugado el otro user y agarrado algo yo me enteraria xq estaria en mi char

si que estas meando muy fuera del tarro

y yo accedi a que el juntara los drops xq a mi no me va a cagar si que estas hablando muy alpedo, nose a que te queres referir con eso que dijiste pero bue mejor close de cola please=)

Yeah I think you guys would get some lenience in the interpretation of the rule in this case. But I still reckon tell us where they are :)