Sign in to follow this  
ShadowS

Ban Oldies What They Still Doing In Server

This is a complain to a GM that realy take care of stuffs ... Farjat ... My Guild started to clean abby map...

then args and MynarD(African) and 1 Oldie joinned us ... soon as the hunt start going well other from the other guildies started to show up (thats good) ... Luzbelito in the middle of all that friendship between guilds made his way out killing a friend and beeing chase all over abbadon map and kicked ou t of hunt.... then Hunter came to assist us on abby hunt a bit ... when he left we continue trying kill the the abbadon ... when we did it

(NOTE: After 8+ hours where my guild args and few other ppl were there to clean abby map and kill abbadon)

OLDIES STOLE ALL BEST DROPS didnt heard when we said was to Brother'? in BlooD guild master (ME) get the drop to fg... all was going fine till thoose shits show up .... WHY THE HELL THEY STILL IN GAME ALL COMPLAIN ABOUT THEN ... THEY DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT SERVER RULES.. THEY BRING NOTHING GOOD ONLY COMPLAIN COMPLAIN COMPLAIN WHY KEEP THEN...... -.-

I needed to say that i knwo my day is gone i will never see it back but at least some justice i would like to see!!!!

Im a good and nice player i help ppl out no complain never about me.... so plz STUDY AGAIN teh case!!!

Serves you right basically.

We (ares) cleared Inf, Procella, and 1/4 of Abby.

You get GM help to clear rest (which I don't mind Hunter, I know what you were told) and to box the abby with mana-stones.

If I had time I would have stuck around and continued to stop you. Just be glad you got it down at all.

SoulLess, you cannot have it both ways.

You whispered me and basically told me this was your hunt, you did not want me interfering in the drops.

You made it clear that you wanted to be in control of things so I happily stepped aside and let you take

over and left.

I am always willing to help out either town that wants to try and defeat abaddon.

No offence but what did you expect? And what would you do if YOU got the drops? Hmm.

And yes lol you should be happy to even have downed it :P

I used all my zems trying to stop you lol.

i was there runin Argen part.. Eldon, u couldnt stop my lilt sister's hunt.. u came, and as u came u left, cause Brother logged, Morpheus died, and Medic also 2 times, nobody says u dont know nothing of the game, in fact, i respect your opinion a lot, but stop sayin u r the best mage on HB cause u r not, u always die..

Hunter dced, so there was no GM there, and Oldies took drop, u cant say anything to them, just know what r they like..

ty

i was there runin Argen part.. Eldon, u couldnt stop my lilt sister's hunt.. u came, and as u came u left, cause Brother logged, Morpheus died, and Medic also 2 times, nobody says u dont know nothing of the game, in fact, i respect your opinion a lot, but stop sayin u r the best mage on HB cause u r not, u always die..

Hunter dced, so there was no GM there, and Oldies took drop, u cant say anything to them, just know what r they like..

ty

who said Eld0n the best mage ? if his noob use long boots and cape violet HAHAHAHAH

if eld0n are the best mage pvp me, and what about the real good mages? who know eld0n man :S

god.. is amazing... btw, eld0n die all days :S this is THE BEST MAGE? OMG LMAO..

go hb pl or usa.. zzzz

ty

No, I didnt DC.....I got fired lol

' date='Mar 12 2009, 02:26 AM' post='256539']

SoulLess, you cannot have it both ways.

You whispered me and basically told me this was your hunt, you did not want me interfering in the drops.

You made it clear that you wanted to be in control of things so I happily stepped aside and let you take

over and left.

I am always willing to help out either town that wants to try and defeat abaddon.

No no no no no hunter i didnt said that ... plz dont put words in my mouth .... what i told u WAS:

---> i waste my intire day (8+ HOURS) here hunting at abby map to release abbadon ... i choose to lost my work day to organize this hunt ... me and few more did ALL the work ... and all i ASKED u was to let me get the drop ... i said with thoose words "hunter i was the 1 SUPOSED to get drop" and u went mad and went away... well we did anyway ... and that show how u guys care about whats happening -.-

ty

who said Eld0n the best mage ? if his noob use long boots and cape violet HAHAHAHAH

if eld0n are the best mage pvp me, and what about the real good mages? who know eld0n man :S

god.. is amazing... btw, eld0n die all days :S this is THE BEST MAGE? OMG LMAO..

go hb pl or usa.. zzzz

I've heard about this Eld0n stuff quite alot now. As far as i know he NEVER claimed to be the best mage. (Though IMO he is pretty good.)

Why is everyone bringing this up?

Anyways. Everything on the ground is FREE FOR ALL to pick up! Whoever does it might or might not get less or more disliked by some ppl but that's just a part of the game so quit the whining this topic has no point at all!

ty

go hb pl or usa.. zzzz

I've heard about this Eld0n stuff quite alot now. As far as i know he NEVER claimed to be the best mage. (Though IMO he is pretty good.)

Why is everyone bringing this up?

Anyways. Everything on the ground is FREE FOR ALL to pick up! Whoever does it might or might not get less or more disliked by some ppl but that's just a part of the game so quit the whining this topic has no point at all!

U know what u kind right if NONE care that thoose retards transform this serve in anarchy so keep goign like that .... but u saying it cause in ares ppl dont steal each other ... u guys have respect in town ... and this kind of stuff dont happen ... in elv we have thoose retards ... so i think there a point.

At least SHOW gms that they arent doing theyr jobs that well letting OLDIES in game.

And u know what ... by the rulez ive been raised i would never do somethign like to other person that must b why im so pissed BUT FCK IT ... if its free for all then it is... i know play the game... was JUST trying to b nice in a game where all ar ....... (got it, i cant write it down here).

I support Hellbeast, we made all the work, just for a bounch of 2pids retards come to pick up de abaddon drop, i dont care the drop but i think this is not correct, more than they never helped at all hunt

Y QUE CH1NGUEN A SU MADRE UDS SABEN QUIENES SON, PUT0S LADRONES HIJOS DE SU P1NCHE MADRE CULER0S Y PARA COLMO USAN UN NOMBRE DE GUILD RIP OFF PARA HACERSE LOS GROSOS

I support Hellbeast, we made all the work, just for a bounch of 2pids retards come to pick up de abaddon drop, i dont care the drop but i think this is not correct, more than they never helped at all hunt

Y QUE CH1NGUEN A SU MADRE TODOS LOS OLDIES, PUT0S LADRONES HIJOS DE SU P1NCHE MADRE CULER0S Y PARA COLMO USAN UN NOMBRE DE GUILD RIP OFF PARA HACERSE LOS GROSOS

Thanks some 1 that know whats wrong or right at least ... this kind of ppl makes the game fun =)

hunter

we all actually got upset at what was going on

but you didnt get fired

you know we all appreciate your help and pacience alot !

actually Hellbeast is a very trustworthy player and we all agreed that he could keep and then fg among all guilds

that was alot before abby even spawned

and yeah since i came i asked who is the leader

and every1 said Its hellbeast so i respected that and we all agreed with that :P

and im sure hunter hell wouldnt tell you that, i mean mayb you took the things wrongly.

Lets not argue anymore there :D

the true thing is today i witnessed one of the lamest things i seen on hb

Thanks anyone who participated and tried their best

tbh i tried my best thats why i got mad sometimes shouting alot in blue chat etc

I was not "mad" at all, Hellbeast....as I said above, I happily stepped aside.

And what you wrote is not everything you said when you whispered me....but that's fine. We'll just move on.

Ofc it's not a cool think to steal a drop! Couldn't agree more with you about that. But still it's a part of the game.

yeah

its a part of the game pulling, blocking buildings with characters, helping enemies kill your townmates

but there are rules that dont allow this and make it banneable

probably suggesting this isnt bad at all

Is stealing drops really against the rules? Are we going to outlaw anyone who steals a MP7 shield from a clay golem drop?

Seriously, we got to consider this before making the next move, I know this drop stealing incident is "serious" because it's Abaddon, but if it were just a simple Ice Golem or Ogre will anyone care? That's the real question.

Is stealing drops really against the rules? Are we going to outlaw anyone who steals a MP7 shield from a clay golem drop?

Seriously, we got to consider this before making the next move, I know this drop stealing incident is "serious" because it's Abaddon, but if it were just a simple Ice Golem or Ogre will anyone care? That's the real question.

im sure if hunter was there this wouldnt have happened

Agreed!

Actually server rules say that scamming / stealing drop is illegal. IDK what and what isn't considered stealing / scamming but IMO anything on the ground belongs to noone however it got there and therefor cannot be considered any of those things.

Agreed!

Actually server rules say that scamming / stealing drop is illegal. IDK what and what isn't considered stealing / scamming but IMO anything on the ground belongs to noone however it got there and therefor cannot be considered any of those things.

u are all cry babys, its just a GAME, u are all nerds.

One question, if a passing besos lifted a drop? I guess that's part of the game dealing with characters like that. It is part of the game to lift a drop shot to the floor.

I think it is more than obvious that anyone who puts a drop, it would not have GMs on, and be present ares characters on the map.

Una pregunta, que pasaba si un ares levantaba un drop ? Supongo que es parte del juego tratar con personajes asi. Es parte del juego levantar un drop tirado al piso.

Creo que es mas que obvio que cualquiera que levantara un drop, se lo quedaria al no haber GMs on, y estar presentes personajes ares en el mapa.