Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

Bans Of January 2009

wow ruutu u surprise me, many koreans have been baned before for laming/hacking rofl

what many korean?

Harisu's been hacking for months and only recently got caught, surely you guys knew about it?

lightgreen has been banned for 21 lame EK's during January 2009.

He EK'ed 21 times the character nextstep using the SAME IP !!!

that proves 100% that it IS laming !

LOL

Hi all

i doubt payne would lame

hes an old player, he wouldnt lame eks,

if theres any chance he would lame TRUST ME

he wouldnt lame eks on mage .... he dont need to

pls check again

thanks

i dont understand how double checking will change anything

its not like there was a miss count of 20 extra eks

maybe he killeda guy 5 times

but it has nothing to do with ihmm

i have killed alot of ares who call themselves the best, 4 -5 times in 1 day

White will double check IF HE CONSIDER it needs it.

And if someone thinks he needs a recheck he can ask ONLY BY HIMSELF we do not need lawyers here...this is not democracy!

maybe he killeda guy 5 times

but it has nothing to do with ihmm

i have killed alot of ares who call themselves the best, 4 -5 times in 1 day

ye but u havent been banned for killing some one 4-5 times in one day

so he must have it worse

Yeah Im not sure how GM's determine lamming, I think a while ago it was mentioned that if you kill a certain player more than twice in the space of an hour or so, its considered lamming. Not sure if that is still the case, but i know some people must get pretty nervous when the ban list comes out because they cant remember if I killed someone 3 times in an hour.

I know I was nervous about this one month as i killed one mage, mutve been around 4 times, 5 times? In the same day.

Anyway good job GM, very surprising to see LittleFox up there, DK15 mage wouldnt have thought it would be to hard for her to get eks. And b00ga and another very surprising one. He spent all saturday and sunday in Elv dieing to us. Where did he find the time to lame :sleep:

Well UMMM wut a long list <_<

EHhhh surprised to see Payne n b00ga (since i eked him on saturday, like Vampz mentioned didnt know he lamed in such a short amount of time)

White will double check IF HE CONSIDER it needs it.

And if someone thinks he needs a recheck he can ask ONLY BY HIMSELF we do not need lawyers here...this is not democracy!

ok sorry

I remember a case that I will not give name or gm or user, in which the confused and gm bans were set and then became confused, gm is the person can also be confusing

I hope my humble opinion does not affect anyone, payne no es my friend, i dont know him

I monthly check on EK lamers and every month I ban over 20 characters/accounts from EK lamers.

It's kinda routine to me, and I'm 100% SURE these guys ALL lamed.

If the case is a doubting case, it'll appear for the entire staff to be discussed.

I don't NEED to prove any of the lames at all, if the player in person doubts his lame, he can ask me in a PM for a recheck or the prove (= log files) if he doesn't belive me.

I don't NEED to prove any of the lames at all, if the player in person doubts his lame, he can ask me in a PM for a recheck or the prove (= log files) if he doesn't belive me.

I don't think anyone is questioning your authority to ban. Indeed you will see most congratulate you for finding these cheaters and praise you for the taking the time to winkle them out. When it comes to players like Payne who is a known and respected player what people are doing is expressing surprise.

guys i think most of u dont understand... GMs that check logs arent like "oh he killed this guy 4 times, lets ban him just to be sure". Gms do hard work for this server, and i think this thing of "oh cmon hes my friend and hes a good gyu, cant be possible" its pure bullsh1t; a friend of mine also got baned for laming, he did like 400 eks and lamed 10 lawl, and i was like "wtf" when i was told, but well this is a game, any1 can lame lol, and laming has no connection with "being a good guy". So imo u should stop annoying the GMs, im sure they do their best and dont do stupid things to server ._.

EK lamers don't do the obvious laming anymore. That's a thing of the past. Only very infrequently someone who doesn't know Nemesis too well or doesn't know about our automated EK lamer search will do some obvious laming.

No the biggest challenge for us is the creative EK lamers. People try to obfuscate (hide) their lamed EK's more and more. We still get them, though.

lightgreen has been banned for 21 lame EK's during January 2009.

He EK'ed 21 times the character nextstep using the SAME IP !!!

that proves 100% that it IS laming !

If i play in a cyber or use Router on my house i have the same ip of him. But that is not 100% sure i lame. Cuz i can play PVP with a friend and kill him always. Maybe he is not a bad person and didint know about this. Cuz he dont read forum.

21 eked in a month is not to much. Maybe u saw that in ur number but is not what happend in the game. U also can chat with him.

But anyways u can do whatever u want.

Any exceptions to the rule will just skew the rule's meaning anyways Gaucho.

AKA:

"My brother was on my computer and lamed!"

"The person I shared my account with lamed, not me!"

"I was in a cyber cafe! I killed my friend!"

"We PVP'd for real, I just win a lot!"

u know wat- Maybe u should have talked to me before banning me for somthing i didnt do. I never lamed Eks. I never gave EKs and i wouldnt waste my time doing somthing stupid like that. Ive had my own servers and i know that letting som1 Kill u over and over is EK Laming. If u have good enough software to look at the fights between me and Kingy more accurately ud see that i Never sat there and let him kill me. I always took pots with me, I always fought back, and i always tried to run away when i was out. This is completely unfair.

--Btw- what motive would I have. I barely know kingy- I didnt get any EKS from him, and hes never given me anything in return. If u ask him I was trying to help HIM after we were in a bunch of fights to try to make him better. The times i was killed after the first few (which were intentional because we hadnt ever talked to eachother then) And after that i was sparring with him to get him to learn simple strategy when EKing. After that Id say "ok im going to scorps and whatever u can attk me if u want but im not interested in fighting so im going to run". Ive played HB since beta international so i was showing him Dont run right into a pit when ur invis. Dont cast and shoot right away- wait to see where they're going, and when ur being attacked dont be stupid a nd try to cast over and over. Run till ur a safe distance. Or things like Invis and when they cast detect invis make sure u cast too kuz they wont have time to attack you. Ask Him.

u know wat- Maybe u should have talked to me before banning me for somthing i didnt do. I never lamed Eks. I never gave EKs and i wouldnt waste my time doing somthing stupid like that. Ive had my own servers and i know that letting som1 Kill u over and over is EK Laming. If u have good enough software to look at the fights between me and Kingy more accurately ud see that i Never sat there and let him kill me. I always took pots with me, I always fought back, and i always tried to run away when i was out. This is completely unfair.

AKA

You succesfully faked a fight, trying to cover up it's actually EKlaming. Taking pots with u while doing it doesn't quite cut it.

It all comes down to the same thing, don't u think?

Ok do u know me? U know how i play HB? U know that I try to return items to people when i can easily sell tjhem? U know im developing GFX at Scats request and that when i was fighting i mess around with people? U know i let Pyra chase me around kuz i think its funny? WHY would i lame EKS when this is the way i am? Maybe u should let the professionals look at the files and decide for themselves instead of putting ur input where it doesnt belong.

what is so sus.picious.? What have i gotten for these "lamed" eks? Why would i do somthing with no motive and completely out of character.