Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Getting 2 New Gms

Guason[GM] and Colo[GM] as New [GMs]  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Choose the more close your think about them here.

• Both Great.
    • Guason Great, Colo Sux.
    • Colo Great, Guason Sux.
    • Both Sux.

Well as i cant be much time "inside" game life, i need some more help.

Always thinking in game balance, and players help, i have 2 names in mind. Both are from argentina but both talk well english also.

They are always the ones that givs the fair point without thinking on personal advantage and they both are OldSchool players we always trusted.

But as i dont want players saying GM abuse because just childish, i will offer low level GMs.

I think a real GM dont need much commands, a GM is for players Help and bug find/discuss.

I want them to play oficially the "Help role" if they want of course.

Also i choosed them because i need them to be able to talk to me by audio programs in spanish to make things faster, i am focusing in fix the bugs as fast as posible.

I didnt even asked them about this thats why i am writing here. They are knowing this here and they must accept or decline.

If any game member dont agree with this, this is the place where we all can discuss it, but no childish and proofs. Its now or Never. And dont spam and offtopic this please.

So Guason[GM] and Colo[GM] admin level 2 are ready to be transfered to a clean acc each one so if u guys accept just PM me the account name and talk me in msn.

Thx

Farjat.

pd: Poll is there just because is a great opportunity to use his power. It Matters.

i voted both are great

but even if they are good people...i dont think Colo even plays anymore? so maybe he wouldnt be a good person for GM

we need ACTIVE gms...so even if they are good ppl maybe they are not the best choice

elguason plays so hes okay

They are both from argentina and there are lots of people from europe / asia aswell and the timezones are different. So maybe 1 GM from argentina and another from europe / asia?

not to give the benefit of the doubt :D i think that even though they r ares players and i dont know about them.I think they will have great pride in being [GM's] and weill contribute as much as possible! :P

but even if they are good people...i dont think Colo even plays anymore? so maybe he wouldnt be a good person for GM

As less player role, better GM role. Or havnt we already punished/fired Gms because mixing roles? Maybe All of them??

;)

They are both from argentina and there are lots of people from europe / asia aswell and the timezones are different. So maybe 1 GM from argentina and another from europe / asia?

I need them to be able to talk clear and in spanish audio with me that way i can be more fast fixing. And i am sure nobody have problem with this 2 guys because i dont plan to support more "internal Affairs" and focus in fix/make this more professional.

Both sux!

About time zone, i play when Args are sleeping :ph34r:

----

I allways thought about Colo as a good GM, he knows a lot about HB. If he isnt playing with his char, better... usually issues happends because GMs cant separate their role as GM and as player.

If GMs dont have chars and Guilds, would be 1000% better to the server... but... who doesnt want to play here? =]

Same with Inner, Inner plays really good and knows a lot too... And is may be one of the most Honest players at this server.

As less player role, better GM role. Or havnt we already punished/fired Gms because mixing roles? Maybe All of them??

;)

I need them to be able to talk clear and in spanish audio with me that way i can be more fast fixing. And i am sure nobody have problem with this 2 guys because i dont plan to support more "internal Affairs" and focus in fix/make this more professional.

oh i understand

but what i meant was Colo never comes around forums anymore i dunno if he has the time to be on as GM in game

colooo you there? lol

falta en el poll: both gays jaja

cualquiera de los 2 o porke no los 2?

Le dieron gms a tantos players que no sabian ni limpiarse la nariz, creo que tener a 2 no va a hacer ningun mal y menos sabiendo que clase de players y lo mas importante que clase de personas son.

I voted both are great!

because need help in spanish language here...

If new GM are ARG... nice...

Bienvenidos Hermanos! hahaahaa

cyas =)

Both sux!

About time zone, i play when Args are sleeping :ph34r:

----

I allways thought about Colo as a good GM, he knows a lot about HB. If he isnt playing with his char, better... usually issues happends because GMs cant separate their role as GM and as player.

If GMs dont have chars and Guilds, would be 1000% better to the server... but... who doesnt want to play here? =]

Same with Inner, Inner plays really good and knows a lot too... And is may be one of the most Honest players at this server.

Mati vos sabes qsos la mejor opcion para GM. Acepta carajo! :lol: :lol:

Sos el unico q reune rekisitos: activo, confiable, y q sabe jugar.

Hi all: Estoy de vuelta!!!

Sinceramente, a Colo no lo conozco, lo eh visto un par de veces dando vueltas, pero nunca tube la oportunidad de hablar con el.

Confio en el guason, pero para mi estaria muy bueno que ambos: Colo y guason hicieran una ficha, o algo que nos sea util para brindarnos informacion sobre ellos, ( edad, tiempo que juegan, etc) para lo que no los conocemos muy bien, asi hacemos un voto mas justo. POR DIOS QUE SEA EN CASTELLANO E INGLES.

Se que ambos hablan ingles muy bien, asi como castellano tambien :P, Pero mas alla de eso no se sobre colo. (A guason lo conozco del game,)

Por eso no voto, si tubieara que votar, votaria a guason... pero seria injusto para colo. Se los dejo en manos de los player?s de nemesis. -gracias-

wat good is a gm if they cant hold SUMMON EVENTs for everyone!!! give em all admin farjat ! :D

Server already looking 1000X better with the change in exp and junk, so im excited to see what new gms will bring to nem... :unsure:

Colo o Guaonchis son dos grandes personas ademas de ser buenos jugadores. Ademas de sabe jugar deben ser buenas personas y honestas. Ellos dos lo son.

Gratz para los dos.

wao!!!! Its great!

Yes, elguason is great person :)

He knows a lot about HB, and he always help players who dont know how to do.

He will be great GM :wub:

I dont know about Colo, sry xD

Thank you , Farjat!

elguason already got his GM as Squall[GM] as he dont want to be confused with other player also called Guason.

About Colo he didnt appear so for now will not be GM.

Next on my list is Skyas what do u guys think? He doing great helping me with the dices. And is very active.

skyas would be the best choice that you could make. but he doesnt speak spanish ;) but hes fast to learn !!

I like Skyas a lot, and I think he'd make a good GM as well.

<3 Skyas. (<3 Dimora + pretty much all Survivors too though) ;X

en mi opinion, el nuevo gm deberia ser: responsable , pero con conocimientos de hb, un hold player vendr?a bien. Colo o Guason, me da lo mismo, por lo que me han dicho colo es muy bueno y guason tambien. Pero deber?a tener la capacidad de hacer eventos, sumonear algo asi, si no no tendria sentido tener un nuevo gm, para que solo responda 10 veces al dia " como sacar dk" o si se puede hacer cambio de city :P