Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Getting 2 New Gms

Guason[GM] and Colo[GM] as New [GMs]  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Choose the more close your think about them here.

• Both Great.
    • Guason Great, Colo Sux.
    • Colo Great, Guason Sux.
    • Both Sux.

en mi opinion, el nuevo gm deberia ser: responsable , pero con conocimientos de hb, un hold player vendr?a bien. Colo o Guason, me da lo mismo, por lo que me han dicho colo es muy bueno y guason tambien. Pero deber?a tener la capacidad de hacer eventos, sumonear algo asi, si no no tendria sentido tener un nuevo gm, para que solo responda 10 veces al dia " como sacar dk" o si se puede hacer cambio de city :P

popo gm o te baneo :D

i liek skyas

hi synz luv you too ! but think about it seriously. who would be better european gm than skyas? hes online 24/7 and hes actively being trying to improve the server. he has no life except studies in the university + hes dedicated to this server

skyas would be the best choice that you could make. but he doesnt speak spanish ;) but hes fast to learn !!

I also agree, skyas will be an excellent GM. Besides it will be nice if we get GM's from diferent parts of the world.

It would also be nice to get a brasilian GM, they've been asking for one for a long time, since barely anyone speaks portuguese.

How many "active" GM's are on these days actually..?

Eu poz falar portugues :lol: blz, alo to num bar aki batendo um papo, comendo agua :D

If farjat thinks that is necesary an brasilian gm i will suggest for Meteora =P, he comes from a travel this weekend so he will be very active

Skyas--------- Excellent choice.

BR [GM]-------- Very good Idea.

and Don't count Colo out Just yet. I HAvre a feeling he's been away on a buisness trip. I'm sure he'll check in as soon as he's back, and for the length of time he's waited fora GM, I hope we can give him a few more Days.

B)

Well, I'm honored for all this! If Farjat chooses me as a GM, I'll gladly receive the spot. I would do my very best, but I have to say that I'm still gona enjoy playing of this game! So I would log gm once in a while, but also play with my dear guildies.

Skyas is really good!!

And if you ever need a Japanese GM Cue is really good too. Was a pleasure to be in his guild, he knows a lot and is really a nice person. Respect+1.

Sry guys i was on my vacations on uruguay i just came today and saw this...

Well the door still open for u so we will have 3 new GMs not 2.

About summon:

This 3 new GMs are also part of an entire change in the GM line.

For security and Trust, All GMs will have no summon/summonplayer/createitem.

This things are not needed to help ppl and is very easy to *censored* up game with this. We are choosing ppl that always help without asking for exchange because they was already helping. Is our official way to keep things more transparent.

So Nobody of the GM line will have this commands.

Exepts of course for Hunter that is the Head GM and is the best in Event Matters. :)

I Knew Colo would be back. B)

Congrats to you bro, and Skyas and Squall[GM].

It really is nice to see so much activity on Nemesis after such a dry spell.

I'm sorry to see it looks like farjat Changed his mind about allowing me the Summon Command. I Think the PLayers were looking forward to it, as well as Trusting me Not to abuse it.

I Hope you take some time to reconsider this.

Either way I'll Enjoy being an active GM, and Helping out wherever I can.

GOOD LUCK NEW GMS. B) Don't take any crap, and have fun.

' date='Jan 14 2008, 08:09 PM' post='199039']

I'm sorry to see it looks like farjat Changed his mind about allowing me the Summon Command. I Think the PLayers were looking forward to it, as well as Trusting me Not to abuse it.

Maybe you didn't bring it up enough times and farjat forgot?

Skyas could be named as Horo[GM]
That name would be great. :P

Haha, then noobs would ask for oro (money) for all the time ;)

Its a great choice u got farjat. There are 3 excelent ppl. I dont know skyas so well but i know he is really good and honest ppl.

Good luck to the 3 :D

' date='Jan 14 2008, 08:09 PM' post='199039']

Maybe you didn't bring it up enough times and farjat forgot?

yea...... That's Hysterical.

I honestly think the only people you should really ask ( there vote counts for 51% ) should be the gms that are currently in the game.

Hunter and frost.

Sence they do all the work in the game they would know best who they would like to work along with. and if they do need a gm how many and at what times.

yes the players should count for a little say. and they get 49% :)

also yes it should be clorox[GM] ,colo[gm] just dose not do it for me