Who Do You Think Would Win?

Who Do You Think Would Win?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Teams

• Redemption: Kefka, TDot, Cakes, TheGambler, ReaveR
    • Survivors: Dimora, Sylvia, kreke, MilkCow, Lutka

xexy you dont understand...

theres a difference between running by scorps and then camping there all day

he would avoid me and run a big loop around town back to scorps..

i dont even know why im arguing with you about it

we're both entitled to our opinions

ive played against him first hand and i havnt seen anything close to "elite" like dimora said

only 3 survivors i didnt like the gameplay of were lutka narumies and lycanth

every1 else is a nice player and better then the average nemesis player

good teamwork as a guild...i was impressed that you all were able to find the time to stay on day and night and get to abby

Eze.. im not the guardian of Lutka so I don't know how much he camps at scorps and I don't care.. but the gameplay I have seen from him in raids is very good. And yeah there is no point in this anyways.

Tell that to Ruutu... the guy who remains guildless, and who said that Redemption sucks

Ruutu you're the one that looks stupid (no one likes you). I can post here if i want to, i made this dam thread.

Of course I'm always going to say redemption would win because it's my guild =X

If I don't believe in myself, WHO WILL?!

i do.. :ph34r:

ceik :wub:

Tell that to Ruutu... the guy who remains guildless, and who said that Redemption sucks

Ruutu you're the one that looks stupid (no one likes you). I can post here if i want to, i made this dam thread.

I have never ever said that Redemption sux.. What the *censored* u come here lying and putting words in my mouth.. U started call survivors noobs, Bunch of no-life kids and shit, only thing I did I was standing behind survivors lines and not listening one cocky talker calling best guild I've ever been part of as noobs... I remaind guildless?? I took myself out of Civil Disorder yday coz I no more play nemesis.. asked Kefka if he could take me in Rede coz had friends there, and could chat with them when I log in, Kefka told me that I cant join because I annoyed his friend... No-one likes me? oh thats so sad, Im gonna hang myself Cakes[GN] Laiks me and my mom laikes me and Emil likes me and Skyas laiks me.

:D same here!

ps, I like you rutuu :P You might drive me nuts at times but I do ;)

In a 1 vs 1, Rendemption

In a Guild Vs Guild, Survivors of course.

In a 5 vs 5, Survivors.

PS: I like you Rutuu :P

I voted Redemption, even tho Damnation would destroy them k? and lets not forget Xelima Scorps. They would win any 5v5 because they would have other guildmates standing at the side feeding their guild pots...:P

In a 1 vs 1, Rendemption

In a Guild Vs Guild, Survivors of course.

In a 5 vs 5, Survivors.

PS: I like you Rutuu :P

1v1, Redemption

Guild v Guild, Divine

5v5, Redemption

DIVINE WINS BY SHEER NUMBERS...gad that guild was so big......BRs, Euros, Americans, Asians, Canadians, even a few South Africans you name it...DIVINE HAD THEM.

lol idk, redemption has alot of skill idividually, but fighting 5v5 u'd have to know ur roll and play it out, but the ppl listed in the poll for redemption know how eathother play pretty well so i would say redemption would win, on the other hand survivors played with eatchother ALOT, so they could read eachothers minds.. what they lack in skill they gain in teamwork,,i fought some survivors. and SOME were just plain shit in 1v1 but were extrodinary in a team=p.. redemption would still win.. Redemption FTW

I'd love to see this settled for real some time.

I voted Redemtion Based on the fact I've known those guys a LONG time and they always had skill.

Survivor's guild has always impressed me with thier team AND some idividual players abilities.

But THOSE Redemtion guys can fight like a Solid Unit in thier sleep.

.......Sometime's I Ponder Whether or not Redemption is actually One person with Split personalities....

But that's a Whole 'nother thread :))

Personally I'd love to put a Damnation "DreamTeam" Against any guild.B)

' date='Aug 27 2007, 11:24 PM' post='193085']

Personally I'd love to put a Damnation "DreamTeam" Against any guild.B)

u made me remember the great raids with u and darkness

... the good old times ^_^

You notice most of the older players (not all) vote Redemption, and most of the newer (not all) vote survivors. hmm...

I believe the time when Survivors were "up and coming", most of us ,Redemption guild, wasn't on and active as we used to be. And when we WERE active, Survivor Guild weren't even in nemesis yet... Atleast thats what i remember, (i'd say the best bet is to listen to what the experienced players, who HAVE been playing HB Nemesis for a long time consistantly, had/have to say) but STILL... if it came down to it.. i still say we'd win :P

I'd love to test it though, though i am very confident.

Maybe the reason is that Survivors was quite new guild and we werent talkers like most redemption was.. We didnt have to show off in public we played for fun... I logged in nemesis last time and first thing I saw was u shoutin "Noob, u r fcking easy EK" something like that.. never seen Survivors doing this shit, we didnt need to!