Who Do You Think Would Win?

Who Do You Think Would Win?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Teams

• Redemption: Kefka, TDot, Cakes, TheGambler, ReaveR
    • Survivors: Dimora, Sylvia, kreke, MilkCow, Lutka

ahhh i hate Lycanth :P

---

If you see the names of the Rendemption player you will see most of them are great and really skilled, may be you can think how they could lost?

But in a 5 vs 5 or Guild Vs Guild, the team work is the most important thing. Survivors were the best at that.

ahhh i hate Lycanth :P

---

If you see the names of the Rendemption player you will see most of them are great and really skilled, may be you can think how they could lost?

But in a 5 vs 5 or Guild Vs Guild, the team work is the most important thing. Survivors were the best at that.

maybe you havnt seen kefka tdot cowbell cake reaver work as a team...

they kick *censored*...especially when they all have pro aim

most of the times i seen survivors they had mass numbers...which is good to raid and work together as a team

most of the time they Outnumbered their enemies...so yeah thats a factor

when you have that many people hitting someone together of course theyll do good

but if you match them up in Even numbers against kefka and those dudes...i dunno i say redemp wins by a mile

im not trying to put survivors down what they do works...i just have to say redemp would win a 5v5

yes, i saw them. I remember fights at the Ettin Pit, RML Elv, Ogre, etc

I saw survivors too, when they came to Elvine i "changed" to Aresden and i know how good they are as a team.

Also, most of the Aresden hid at shop or didnt "want" log in when they were Elvs. I remember few aresdens trying to kick Survivors from the city when they were Raiding, for example ReaveR, piyo, Cue, etc

Their aim is great, i know (nice ping too :P), But pro aim had SamSung, Sylvya or Joker <-- Rendemption

Yes, it is true, most of the times survivors outnumbered their enemy.

Well, if you take that 5 names vs that 5 names. Rendemption could win, because they had better items (than survivors), great ping, skilled players and nice chars. But i still believe Survivors had the best team work in nemesis ever. (As good as "Shogun Warriors" when they were here)

For example, Argenlandia was a bunch of Pro players (and noobs too haha) but our team work wasnt sooo great.