32 members have voted

1. 1. Teams

• Redemption: Kefka, TDot, Cakes, TheGambler, ReaveR
    • Survivors: Dimora, Sylvia, kreke, MilkCow, Lutka

my vote goes to this team:

team hax: GM1, matuk, pitbull, DarkRamza, BauerX

they beat both redemption and survivors :>

On topic: Why are you guys fighting about who's better? We're frens :<

Blablabla, this fight should had been done during neme1 and when survivors were elvine. It's just too stupid to speculate! Nothing is certain until it has been proved to be the truth. It is obvious that survivors are keeping their side (including me) and redemption is keeping their side, isn't it?

They (survivors) have no acces to do pfm/amp, and they used it a lot.

Even when they attack 1 mage 4vs1, they still pfm/amped ..

If it would ever be 5vs5 redemption vs. survivors, then it would be also with every single spell. And I can't see how we couldn't had had access to pfm/amp since milkcow is a char made only for support and we'd still got 2 more mages.

Anyways if it would be those guys, I still think that milkcow would had chosen his war more likely than the support char. Char milkcow wasn't made for damage dealing, what is important in 5vs5. I'm also pretty sure that Lutka would had chosen another char because he had only highest 40vit and lowest 27vit, which is incredibly low in 180/200 servers.

For this kind of stuff I would like to see a 5vs5 tournament held by gm(s) (hunter ) :) Those would also raise the number of players

Ps. Imo, as I have seen both rede (not the neme1 rede though) and survivors, I gotta still tell that I am missing the teamwork and ambition what survivors got.

By the way i greatly head MilkCow because of 1 damn thing he always says "if MY GUILD didnt transfer to aresden it will be shit"

But still you can think of if you were ready to play a char like his? Do you got that devotion and passion for hb? It is something what most of guys in here can't even think of.

Anyways ppl tend to say stupid stuff and it is stupid to value them according just one sentence.

On topic: Why are you guys fighting about who's better? We're frens :<

Because some1 opened this stupid poll. Pdot has some temper :wub:

My answer can be found on top of my post :) And yep, We're frens!

WTF?!?!?! PiTeRR? who the hell is that...LMAO what a liar, sorry but survivors would lose.

Dont lie about ppl winning against me, i dont even remember the last time i lost a 1v1.

If you want you can duel me anytime, or whoever that kid is. Psshh, i'll take any survivor (anyone even, doesnt have to be survivors only) on for that matter, bring it lmao.

I never even heard of you ravage ROFL. Whois this ravage? WHat is up with these NO NAMES claiming stuff, and thinking they own. You guys are noobs, deal with it. sheesh, I know the truth hurts but shoot... The truth shall set you FREE.

You noobs these days.. Never learn...

And Skyas if you dont like this thread dont POST ON IT.

OoooOo i am SOO heated! Noobs vs Pros! GOGO lets do this thing already.

WTF?!?!?! PiTeRR? who the hell is that...LMAO what a liar, sorry but survivors would lose.

Dont lie about ppl winning against me, i dont even remember the last time i lost a 1v1.

If you want you can duel me anytime, or whoever that kid is. Psshh, i'll take any survivor (anyone even, doesnt have to be survivors only) on for that matter, bring it lmao.

I never even heard of you ravage ROFL. Whois this ravage? WHat is up with these NO NAMES claiming stuff, and thinking they own. You guys are noobs, deal with it. sheesh, I know the truth hurts but shoot... The truth shall set you FREE.

You noobs these days.. Never learn...

And Skyas if you dont like this thread dont POST ON IT.

OoooOo i am SOO heated! Noobs vs Pros! GOGO lets do this thing already.

LoL TDot Im laughing at you.. rofl.. This topic has gone funny.. Plz TDot stop posting in this topic you are going to make yourself look STUPID.

i saw TDot player only 1 time in nemesis 2 at cg pit... i started to attack you but it ended up to ur recall :). what about to close this topic, this is going to wrong way.

Its funny, you guys say im all talk when i already said if u think i am all talk, challenge me, i'll be ingame.

Never heard of kreke.

hmm survivors played well and used teamwork way better then the average Nemesis player...

but i dunno id have to go with the pr0 aim and skills of kefka,tdot,cakes,gambles n reaves

they all work really well together and understand their roll in team pvp

and aim always wins

besides Kefka with his char in nemesis 1 could have proly taken on 2 or 3 of the survivors =p

Guest kay0

There are thousands of starving children who are dying slowly everyday. There is 24house-hold animals that die every fourty-two in one. That's 42/1 therefore; there is no way for anyone to stop this. There could be a group of mamals who can run 60/1 in 12/24, that's half of what you can do in a day.

on-topic: everyone is equal. :D

lol doesnt mean much..

besides the survivor team..

dimora plays well

sylvia would do okay just cuz he runs twice as fast as everyone..not cuz im impressed by his play

Lutka is horrible...horrible game play...his favorite spell is invis...he would get downed in the first 2 mins

Milkcow is a good char for support ill admit that but he would be saved for last cuz he has no offensive power

kreke is an average war from what i remember

i gotta add narumies, alora and skyas. these three are atleast as good as kreke which is average in your ranking and in my personal rank hes in top 3 =)

but this isnt 8 v 5 oO

im looking at the names at the top on the poll

skyas is a good player hes my homie

alora..dont remember much i think he was alright

narumies is decent...i didnt like his game play from what i remember..he ran from me alot even when it was 1v1 so he could go look for easy eks in scorps and RH..i would just hunt him down while he raided noob pits

anyway im talking about an individual basis here..

as a whole survivors played well together

o lol. xex is hot prospect as well.

yup if we'd stay on the names that are in poll. cant say more than that all of em are one of the top class elite. i dont know why im on the list tho.. :D but ty for putting me on the list.

lutka top class elite?.....lol...

i like you dimora and i like skyas

but i have to say in all honestly

lutka was a shit *censored* player.

I totally disagree with you.. go try and play a blizz mage with GS and plate yourself! Lutka is a good player.. most of you talking shit about him are just jealous because of his MP set :P I have played him from the first server I have played and hes always been a good player.

he's a shit player...you havnt seen his game play

all his heros from scorps

i would chase this guy all around elvine

he would invis and i would tgt him and i always found him back at scorp pit..

maybe you need to play AGAINST him to know what im talking about

Trying to get EKs doesn't make anyone a bad player.. all of us go scorps in some point. And I have seen Lutka playing ALOT and from what I have seen hes a good player as a warrior or as a Bmage.