Sign in to follow this  
Sid

Get Rid Of Speed Hackers

They are so obvious. In the sade, someone was in front of me one second and jumped off my screen the next. No its not lag, this is not the first time or person. I wont name names. We need a fix.

Its called, using "accelerator". Its a windows xp program that lets you speed a program (also known as an "overclock" which makes your pc focus on that one program to make it faster). Its hard to catch but, yea i've seen TONS of it happen in this server, it needs to be fixed QUICKLY, and those people using it NEED to get banned AND deleted.

Its called, using "accelerator". Its a windows xp program that lets you speed a program (also known as an "overclock" which makes your pc focus on that one program to make it faster). Its hard to catch but, yea i've seen TONS of it happen in this server, it needs to be fixed QUICKLY, and those people using it NEED to get banned AND deleted.

what a punch of turds u are. you will get dc shortly after pressing the accelerators hotkey, but i have never seen Honor dc. some ppl have better pc / more skill. deal with it.

what a punch of turds u are. you will get dc shortly after pressing the accelerators hotkey, but i have never seen Honor dc. some ppl have better pc / more skill. deal with it.

we never mentioned honor here. why do YOU bring him up? he has d/c ALOT. all the time. honor has no skill, but we will be posting evidence of this in ANOTHER topic.

link: http://helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.ph...mp;#entry185016

yeah you're a pro alright play with one hand and have your pc plug in the other

lol

we never mentioned honor here. why do YOU bring him up? he has d/c ALOT. all the time. honor has no skill, but we will be posting evidence of this in ANOTHER topic.

link: http://helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.ph...mp;#entry185016

coz u whining about him all the time in global. OK, i think i owe you an apology, i saw the pics in other topic and its quite obvious hes speeding(4 crits in 1 sec lol) . As you have maybe seen i have been raiding with him over the weekends and i have never honestly seen anything strange/wrong with him. He probably used it when raiding alone.

yeah you're a pro alright play with one hand and have your pc plug in the other

lol

and you, kiddo, give it up, i live another side of the world and my ping isnt so good, i have died quite few times due to lag. but couple of times i've lagged out in "quite convinient" places. i dont pull. never have and never will. if u want duel - pm. ill take u on anytime.

:ph34r: :excl:

yes ive noticed alot of people running faster then normal, but nothing nearly as bad as honor, Thank god we got a solid gm staff that knows what people are doing on the server, and taking action about it!

No point in arguing, just post problems if they arise, and let the gms take care of them, thats what they are good at.

Wanted to also say ty to farjat for dealing with hacker problem earlier. :wub:

Sleep time for me, all have a good night :)

Haha, thanks Nuts, Farjat and others who took effort to get this kind of guys caught! Very nice ss collection! I'm glad to see that we got watchfull players and good gms!

This was a simple case of posting in the appropriate way with the appropriate proof...

Not calling names, insulting, cursing and carrying on about it but posting something undeniable.

We dont want hackers on this server. Period...they wont be tolerated.

Soon, this issue wont be an issue any longer.

I live right next to the server and some people (who have at least 500 more ping than me)

still outrun me?

BTW I have seen Honor d/c plenty of times. One time in PL an ares war was paralyzed and Honor

started to crit him and *BAM* he disconnects in a flash. Then he comes back saying *lag Lag lag*

and starts going in and out of peace mode really fast...like he is fooling anyone...

Ping isnt all that has to do with running fast, the bigger factor is your computer.

Damn, I wish Celestial's forums were still up, I'd copy a topic over here that explained everything about "How your computer effects playing Helbreath"

haha, i just dont understand whypeople cant just play, this is helbreath, it takes a player who enjoys this game to have the heart to play it, theres so many new games out their with alot more peopl on, that can be changed/ edited/ hacked/ exploited, just as eaily, with not as tight knit of a community, and im glad our gms dont put up with this crap, we all play together every day so sooner or later, we will come in contact, and if you use programs somewone you come in contact with one of these days is guna notice, and all your hard work is gone.... people will never learn to just play the game and have fun, or move on :rolleyes:

you said it all nuts. since i created this post i see and hear that the GMs are working hard to get rid of hacking. i love you guys. keep up the good work.

Guys just understand that there are tons of programs design or that can be used to cheat on the game...there is always going to be at least 3 or 4 types of program that will kill our gameplay.

There is no 100% hack protection, nor will it ever be.

PS: agreed with nuts...why can't people just play and enjoy the game?

People cant, beacuse its human nature to try win, with any advantage they can get. Its basicly the same as sterioids in all the professional sports circles.

And one small question on edited "paks"...

is the removal of the cencor allowed by the server? I got rid of it pretty quickly, because I wanted to ask Sexy[GM] a question ingame, and with the cencor it dosnt allow you to whisper that name.

yeah man, were not talking about chat stuff, we talking nething program or pac editing that gives that player an unfair advantage, 80% of this server does not have their bad word text.. and i agree nothing is guna be 100% clean , and human nature, i just cant understand why people dont see that eventually the gm staff on this server is guna catch them, then they lose all that hard work, maby its just me but it looks pointless and a waist of time to play like that, but i guess some people have nothing better to do ....... :blink:

yeah, I know we arent talking about chat here, I was just wondering.

and yeah, people are stupid in that way, they try to get ahead by cheating, and in the end loose more then they gained.

cheating doesnt gain anything. it makes you LOOK good when you arent really good. anyone with the same hacks could do just as good as you. the real challenge is developing skill that can defeat opponents.

if you really want a hacking challenge, there are a LOT newer games out there. this game has been hacked to death. so you have ready-made hacks that someone sends to you over MSN...wow theres 0% challenge there.

make up your mind, do you want to be good at helbreath or do you want to be good at hacking. either way, hacking helbreath is not a good way to be either.

Using a program to Acelerate your PC i dont see it as a big problem. (If he wants to burn his pc with those shitty programas lol )

Is like have a New video card or make an Over Clock, is something that will affect your Computer performance and not only to your helgame.

Is worst and something to worry about, when he use an Edited Client (With cast hack, no delay pot hack, exchange hack, beholder hack, etc) or something that is designed to affect the Helgame.

Using a program to Acelerate your PC i dont see it as a big problem. (If he wants to burn his pc with those shitty programas lol )

Is like have a New video card or make an Over Clock, is something that will affect your Computer performance and not only to your helgame.

Is worst and something to worry about, when he use an Edited Client (With cast hack, no delay pot hack, exchange hack, beholder hack, etc) or something that is designed to affect the Helgame.

agreed, but have faith in farjat, hes a very smart guy, people using acelerator or client hacks, he wil know who they are, he will easily find a way to beat them, i bet my left arm on it! :D .....

all we can do is wait and have fun, luckly not many people using these programs are that good :lol: :lol:

Overcloking and using speeding software are 2 totally diferent things ....

- when you OC you make your hardware work faster than stock speeds, then you might get a few more frames in games, but in a game like HB pushing your hardware to the limit wont make any huge changes.... (my CPU and my VGA are really OCed but just cuz i like it that way, but the improvement in HB not at all significant)

- when you use speeding software you are only accelerating the game, not your hardware and its pretty mutch the same then using macros or hacks since you are using an external prog.

A couple of days ago i was in PL with my ares char and Honor apeared and starting hitting me, as my armor started striping (it took like 3 hits <_< ) i started to run around and he kept passing me by, moving all "jumpy", bumping me and hiting me really fast. I cant really say that he was speeding but i never seen any fast computer even OCed that can do that...

:blink:

Overcloking and using speeding software are 2 totally diferent things ....

- when you OC you make your hardware work faster than stock speeds, then you might get a few more frames in games, but in a game like HB pushing your hardware to the limit wont make any huge changes.... (my CPU and my VGA are really OCed but just cuz i like it that way, but the improvement in HB not at all significant)

- when you use speeding software you are only accelerating the game, not your hardware and its pretty mutch the same then using macros or hacks since you are using an external prog.

A couple of days ago i was in PL with my ares char and Honor apeared and starting hitting me, as my armor started striping (it took like 3 hits <_< ) i started to run around and he kept passing me by, moving all "jumpy", bumping me and hiting me really fast. I cant really say that he was speeding but i never seen any fast computer even OCed that can do that...

Yeah he hit rly fast and was one of the most obvious users of these programs, his speed was obvious on a switch because one second he was off the screen, the next right behind you. Gladly we do not have to watch out backs whil hiding behind cyc in pl ne more :wacko: