Sign in to follow this  
Moha

Angel Back To Majs

I think there should be an option to change an angel BACK to majs, mayb paying some rep or taking like 5 contris or something

what u think

I think there should be an option to change an angel BACK to majs, mayb paying some rep or taking like 5 contris or something

what u think

stupid idea jalapen~o ... :/

Guys, instead of saying "I don't like it" or "That's a stupid idea", give a REASON why you don't like it, or give a REASON why you think it's stupid. It helps no one if you don't explain yourself.

sorry muta, i mean ... ppl are asking for many things to change ... if WE play an old game, its bcuz we like how it is ... its good like that ... i mean ...

dang, ppl are askin to pay to get triple exp, get out manual from a char, to get skills 100% for low money... and now to get the mjs waste on angels back ... lol, if u made it ... its ur problem ... geez

Edited by Maconhado

sorry muta, i mean ... ppl are asking for many things to change ... if WE play an old game, its bcuz we like how it is ... its good like that ... i mean ...

dang, ppl are askin to pay to get triple exp, get out manual from a char, to get skills 100% for low money... and now to get the mjs waste on angels back ... lol, if u made it ... its ur problem ... geez

+1

Guys, instead of saying "I don't like it" or "That's a stupid idea", give a REASON why you don't like it, or give a REASON why you think it's stupid. It helps no one if you don't explain yourself.

I mainly dislike the idea because I don't see any reason to return my angel back to majs.

If I took an angel and upgraded it, then change stats and no longer need the angel, i'd simply trade it off for an equal angel I do could use with my new build.

In any other case you've purchased the angel to use with your build, every majestic spent on the angel is a well earned and good considered majestic, you don't "upgrade by accident".

thepoint is make them more easly trdeable,

And for example

i have around 5 angels+5, all dropped from ares luls, i would like to make 1 from all =P

thepoint is make them more easly trdeable,

And for example

i have around 5 angels+5, all dropped from ares luls, i would like to make 1 from all =P

Didn't think about slapping angels together to make one bigger... yet like 5 angels +5 don't make angel +25 lol, it maybe makes angel +6 or +7, perhaps +8 tops...

Perhaps the ability to slap 2 angels together using Crafting/Alchemy/Manufacturing could be a good idea, if the additional requirements (stones/ores/ingots/materials/...) are sufficiently high enough. And obviously the cost would be losing 1 or the 2 angels aswell as losing the materials, so the final result would be 1 angel with both slapped together (upgrade lvl back to majs for both angels, then upgrade the angel to the maximum possible lvl based on the majestics of both angels, the left over majestics could perhaps be either lost as a cost of slapping together, added to your total majestic count, I would prefer the first)

ok, so i get an angel +10 on war elv, thats easy to train, and dont get much jumped, and than change it back to majestics on ares mage, and get dk15?

doesnt sound good to me

i'll raid you all.

anyway, upgrading isn't 100% success, if people want to risk losing majestics thats fine by me.

just make it so they can reduce angel only by 1 level each time, with possibility of fail and lose a majestic, or even worse, lose +1 on the angel =]

i can already tell this idea is going to be very popular and i will get massive support from everyone especially the dragon!!!

can only lose +1 on angel if you have no majestics on char to lose.

this will prevent people moving item to 0 maj char to save from maj loss when degrading.

can things like majestic scrolls be a drop? not gona do things like 10majestic points scroll. make them in like 1-3-5? i think it would be good. people could trade them or maybe invent a system for majestic points to be traded? to many lazy ppl around (yes im one of them)

can things like majestic scrolls be a drop? not gona do things like 10majestic points scroll. make them in like 1-3-5? i think it would be good. people could trade them or maybe invent a system for majestic points to be traded? to many lazy ppl around (yes im one of them)

we got that, they're called "Experience Potion" we have lvl 1 to lvl 10, where lvl 10 is 1 million exp, just get 3 of them and you got a majestic. Such potions are dropped from Dragons.

i really wanna do some earth drag hunts if anyone's up for it.

if the GM's have time, would it be possible to update the portal? some items/monsters aren't there and some just need updating.

i really wanna do some earth drag hunts if anyone's up for it.

if the GM's have time, would it be possible to update the portal? some items/monsters aren't there and some just need updating.

I'll try to update it this weekend, can't promise cuz i'm very busy.

angel back to majs is still a pro idea

Only if every angel is bound...

It cannot be dropped, cannot be traded or sold.

Then, if u wanna back ur angel will be ur problem.