Sign in to follow this  
VR-six^

Medusa Sword

I think we should bring medusa sword back :) But make it like DOMP, when you hit someone with it, thier PFM, AMP, PFA, DS, GDS goes away :) I like what medu sword looks like, cool item to waste.

Medusa Sword Related:

Yes, i'd love to see it back in the game, but a bug-fix must be applied, and even then Farjat still decides about it's faith.

Cancellation Sword Related:

HELL NO !

There is NO SINGLE reason for a warrior to be able to cancel a mage or another warrior.

Warrior's deal physical damage, as there is no way to completly protect from physical damage (like there is AMP for magical), there is no reason to be able to cancel an effect on the enemy.

Cancellation is a spell that belongs to a mage to cancel the enemy's buff to be able to deal higher damage.

Mages need to be able to cancel AMP to deal damage, without cancel a mage v mage is useless if the enemy mage is amped.

Medusa Sword Related:

Yes, i'd love to see it back in the game, but a bug-fix must be applied, and even then Farjat still decides about it's faith.

HELL NO !

There is NO SINGLE reason for a warrior to be able to cancel a mage or another warrior.

Warrior's deal physical damage, as there is no way to completly protect from physical damage (like there is AMP for magical), there is no reason to be able to cancel an effect on the enemy.

Cancellation is a spell that belongs to a mage to cancel the enemy's buff to be able to deal higher damage.

Mages need to be able to cancel AMP to deal damage, without cancel a mage v mage is useless if the enemy mage is amped.

Just curious, what's the reason nemesis suspend medusa sword? And bug you are saying?

Medusa Sword Related:

HELL NO !

Just curious, what's the reason nemesis suspend medusa sword? And bug you are saying?

The sword got suspended due to overpowering and decision of the staff.

The overpowering is a result of the bug.

The bug that occurs is a bumping bug.

If I activate my dusa, dusa you, so you're paralyzed, I crit you in the back, which would normally make you FLY a couple spots, but due to the para effect of dusa, you can't fly !

So basically you attemp to fly, but fail to fly causing you to bump into the next spot.

Medusa Sword Related:

HELL NO !

If I activate my dusa, dusa you, so you're paralyzed, I crit you in the back, which would normally make you FLY a couple spots, but due to the para effect of dusa, you can't fly !

So basically you attemp to fly, but fail to fly causing you to bump into the next spot.

Overpowering? It's just a paralyze effect. :X

Medusa Sword Related:

HELL NO !

Overpowering? It's just a paralyze effect. :X

Para or int's own isn't overpowered, you require SKILL and success to land a para.

Dusa sword requires NO skill at all to paralyze somone, a successfull hit is enough to paralyze.

That's what makes it overpowered, or atleast extreemly powerfull.

On top of that, this bug is still here, which makes it suck if it's being used on you as you often bug after para of the sword runs out.

But WhiteGM is so pro coder that he will fix it.

I can, and I WILL fix it...

but that doesn't automaticaly result into the sword being enabled again as a drop !

But WhiteGM is so pro coder that he will fix it.

I can, and I WILL fix it...

but that doesn't automaticaly result into the sword being enabled again as a drop !

Probably some huge event item, or donation, or anniversary.

But still fixing it is the main issue right?

If it's overpowering, what about lowering it's hit prob so not every hit will be a 100% successful? Or lowering the effect time and make the cooling down longer time? Will that be more complicated?

medusa sword its overpowering, because its use is abused, if you see a low lvl, activate!!, then give it to a guild member, and the same again, and over and over again.

medusa sword its overpowering, because its use is abused, if you see a low lvl, activate!!, then give it to a guild member, and the same again, and over and over again.

Perhaps activations should have an ITEM cooldown instead of a PLAYER cool down ;)

This way activation items can only be used once every 20 minutes, no matter if you pass it on or not.

The item must cool down from being activated.

Dusa sword requires NO skill at all to paralyze somone

Yeah, its kinda similar to MIM and recall.

But we're discussing 2/3 of the above things.

You might see a change in the future.

I think that passing it around is part of the excitement. It wouldn't be that bad if you only had to worry about X every twenty minutes, or merien.

Medusa is a different story, because it leads to death 99% of the time.

Also while passing those sorts of items around, you never know if you might accidentally drop or pass to the wrong person!!!!(YES, IM TALKING TO YOU LUZBELITO!)

Perhaps activations should have an ITEM cooldown instead of a PLAYER cool down ;)

This way activation items can only be used once every 20 minutes, no matter if you pass it on or not.

Which will also mean other activation will be a 20mints CD? Or just medusa?

Which will also mean other activation will be a 20mints CD? Or just medusa?

We're discussing that, too. :ph34r:

BEST IDEA EVER!

BEST IDEA EVER!

Ye but then you will have people activation IE first, then XR, and then Mplate and then Mshield within 10 mins, to kill and to escape

XD

I believe merien dagger is our nightmare.

Anyway, probably letting Medusa having a longer CD is good + double CD (Item+Player)

Other activation remain the same.