Sign in to follow this  
El Rafa

So What's Up

As far as i know, now aresden has 2 cancelmages, 1 of which is active, 1 esw, 1 sleep, 1 hellfire and 1 inhib. Not to speak of the fact that aresden outnumbers us 2:1 (and like 5:1 in sades/helds). Even worse now since Argenlandia and Hwarang (the 2 most equipped guilds) are a memory..

So my question is:

What do we have in elvine? are there any cancelmages exept SLYONE (thats inactive) anyone with rare spells, and then i dont mean crap like mfs or bsw :P (ice storm dun count either)

I mean at this rate, aresden is gonna become massively overpowered (or maybe they already are) hunting abby every week (i heard many elvs left and made ares chars cus of this), getting more and more pro gear and rares etc. Im not saying i dont like the server or anything, its the best one! But balance is fked atm.

What can we as elvines do to even things out. Im in HB- high guild and we hunt every chance we get, everything we see = we kill. I think i can safely state that we are the elv guild that hunts the most (collectively that is) We rarely get a drop worth mentioning but thats not relevant here.

Myself i raid every chance i get (very seldom now thou cus of lagg, cant kill shit with freezes every 1 min) and try to ruin ares hunts and ppl just soloing etc. and give my low stated shit to newbies

What do you do to help your city? (for elvines)

BE NICE TO THE NEWBIES, and if they did someting wrong. TEACH EM HOW TO DO IT RIGHT, dont call em noobs and rant on em! they will invi ur paralized *censored* someday i promise u :)

Dont leave Elvine ppl. I will be here and wont move, ill back u up as good as i can,

Will u back me up?

/Zoul

Edited by El Rafa

Ares has an active Cancel mage? Who? As far as i know, only AceHigh has Cancelation, and he is inactive. ESW is banned. Sleep + Inhib = same user (Elv also have a slepp user). Hellfire not fully active, he's noob, LOL!

Ares were overpowered by elv last time with their 3 StormBringer and 3 Ice sword and 2 Xelima. Not to forget, mass FH players.

And I'll make sure High-HB wont have the chance to do a successful guild hunt when I'm online (Provided my line is good) :D

Yap ares has a new cancelmage. I prefer not to mention names in my post, but since its gonna get known sooner or later ill just anounce it then.

AreSpy has cancel

Cowbell has sleep

Putte has inhib.

ESW is banned ur right.

Hellfire is active lol xD

and u cant seriously compare the amount of rares in elv and ares :P

Especially since half of em are on hwarang, the other half in argenlandia lol

But ur cool GoDie, damn ur Hellfire!

:P

I hope I didnt offend anyone by naming em :P

But the again if I did, ur ares, so I dont care.

qO_op

Edited by El Rafa

Sleep + Inhib = same user

No it's not. Cowbell has Sleep and Putte has Inhibition. Cowbell isn't active.

The original post is amusing, seeing as how most rare spell users in the game (besides GoDie) are pretty much inactive or banned. Cowbell and Putte make rather rare appearances (now that Joe and the actives of FNDA are gone).

Town balance always shifts, apparently you weren't here for when argenlandia walked all over everyone. Having the superactive argen players and the supermassive hwarang guild in one town was hard to handle. Certainly more so than your current situation.

The original post is amusing, seeing as how most rare spell users in the game (besides GoDie) are pretty much inactive or banned. Cowbell and Putte make rather rare appearances (now that Joe and the actives of FNDA are gone).

Town balance always shifts, apparently you weren't here for when argenlandia walked all over everyone. Having the superactive argen players and the supermassive hwarang guild in one town was hard to handle. Certainly more so than your current situation.

The old days was a disaster for every ares :(

Oh sorry i thought inhib and sleep both same user, so sorry.

Ares new cancelation were from drop or buy? I only know ares have a new DemonSlayer from drop yesterday :P

"Ares new cancelation were from drop or buy? I only know ares have a new DemonSlayer from drop yesterday :P"

I have understood that it was drop of WU pit.

"Ares new cancelation were from drop or buy? I only know ares have a new DemonSlayer from drop yesterday :P"

I have understood that it was drop of WU pit.

hey dont steal my joke of WU pit :angry:

anyway its probably true that he bought it from Myron

edit: it is true, there is no cancel manual at item rarity anymore

Edited by Exec

+1

tc is borderline retarded

wtf you talking about

cancel is me using it , and i havent played in that char for months

sleep sux *censored*

inhibition mage is handless..

i dont see a point

about argenlandia and hwarang gone, yes your right that the real problem

Well, i didnt play back when elvs dominated the game. And i have got to ask, where the strongest guilds nonactive then? where u outnumbered 5:1 in sades and helds EVERY week? was hunting abby impossible? if the answer is yes... then u know it sux.

Now im not saying ppl should switch sides or anything, (especially to the stronger side!) but this post was primarily adressed to elvines. Well hell, feel free to comment dear aresdens. (my bad i put it in general topic, but nvm)

And if u think its retarded to think balance is fked only cus it was fked once before? then go read something else. I understand that perfect balance cant be up at all times, some side must be stronger, but lets ask then, when did elvine last kill abby? we win a 1 held a month (at best), when did that last happen to aresden?

btw Cowbell was calling me a useless noob and some other stuff i wasnt paying attention to (if I were to listen to all the crap that comes out of that mouth, id have grey hairs. that goes for alot of ppl actually...) 1 hour ago in ml, i dont consider that inactive. and FNDA is not non active... 95% of em just changed name to [censored].

anyways, plz elvines, I still urge you to gather and do more hunts / raids COLLECTIVELY. There are tons of lvl 180s with no guilds, take em in and teach em how to kick ares ....

Pz

PS. "inhibition mage is handless..." i dont even know where to start... it is arguably the best spell in pvp imo, id take that over cancel any day. Why? cus ppl cant cast recall!

good night

I thought this topic is cool. I can chill my time during on work.

"Well, i didnt play back when elvs dominated the game. And i have got to ask, where the strongest guilds nonactive then? where u outnumbered 5:1 in sades and helds EVERY week? was hunting abby impossible? if the answer is yes... then u know it sux."

Man you should have watch how Hwarang box Shop AND the portal (the previous map version) at the same time. People drop their sets and items all the time. We have to like Tripple zem EVERYDAY. Yeah, it was a raid day EVERYDAY in those time.

Kinda fun time though :D

when gamny, MJ (using gimlin), and myself played on elvs for a few days about a month ago we mowed ares and had it on complete lock down.. so obviously the situation can turn fairly easily which means no real problem?

Abbadon isn't a great judge of whether the town is active or not, Hwa-Rang never could kill it because of our time zone.

I'm quite sure some of the Koreans are playing SC2 though. Notice the trend in their character names and pro-gaming leagues in Korea? MBC...woongjin...SBS...

Abbadon isn't a great judge of whether the town is active or not, Hwa-Rang never could kill it because of our time zone.

I'm quite sure some of the Koreans are playing SC2 though. Notice the trend in their character names and pro-gaming leagues in Korea? MBC...woongjin...SBS...

Yea most of them in SC2.

cant someone hack sc2 and change admins, make edits so koreans come back? :P

Make Held that is time friendly for people from Asia (Koreans) and they will back. Claimed by Pinklady.

cant someone hack sc2 and change admins, make edits so koreans come back? :P

Make Held that is time friendly for people from Asia (Koreans) and they will back. Claimed by Pinklady.

Which will happen soon, if im correct!

when gamny, MJ (using gimlin), and myself played on elvs for a few days about a month ago we mowed ares and had it on complete lock down.. so obviously the situation can turn fairly easily which means no real problem?

DO IT THEN!

Well, i didnt play back when elvs dominated the game. And i have got to ask, where the strongest guilds nonactive then? where u outnumbered 5:1 in sades and helds EVERY week? was hunting abby impossible? if the answer is yes... then u know it sux.

Now im not saying ppl should switch sides or anything, (especially to the stronger side!) but this post was primarily adressed to elvines. Well hell, feel free to comment dear aresdens. (my bad i put it in general topic, but nvm)

And if u think its retarded to think balance is fked only cus it was fked once before? then go read something else. I understand that perfect balance cant be up at all times, some side must be stronger, but lets ask then, when did elvine last kill abby? we win a 1 held a month (at best), when did that last happen to aresden?

btw Cowbell was calling me a useless noob and some other stuff i wasnt paying attention to (if I were to listen to all the crap that comes out of that mouth, id have grey hairs. that goes for alot of ppl actually...) 1 hour ago in ml, i dont consider that inactive. and FNDA is not non active... 95% of em just changed name to [censored].

anyways, plz elvines, I still urge you to gather and do more hunts / raids COLLECTIVELY. There are tons of lvl 180s with no guilds, take em in and teach em how to kick ares ....

Pz

PS. "inhibition mage is handless..." i dont even know where to start... it is arguably the best spell in pvp imo, id take that over cancel any day. Why? cus ppl cant cast recall!

good night

Dude, make ur own guild then. Drag a few loyal good ppl with you and recruit every other new player, learn em how to hunt and you might be able to make a difference.

Heck that's what I did with Censored after I got banned from FNDA. It's a tuff job but it's fun and ppl doing these things are probable one of the most important things for the player base.

Elvine needs a good leader. Someone calm, really helpfull and he/she has to know the game pretty good.

Now is actually the perfect time to make a new guild. Lots of ppl are joining the server atm cus of the major update and if we want to keep em someone HAS to step in and be the MAN.