Sign in to follow this  
Melguik

General Chat

Primero de todo saludaros, hace tiempo que a muchos no os "veo" . Me centrar? en el tema:

Durante mucho tiempo de juego en el Hb, como muchos de vosotros habreis observado, el Chat General Rojo (no el azul) es poco util, puesto que solo se usa para vender algo o molestar al adverdario. El uso que se hace de ese chat es increiblemente absurdo, solo se leen insultos y criticas negativas a otros jugadores.

Por ello pienso que si de alguna manera se puede quitar, ayudarian a que los nuevos jugaran tranquilos como en todos los otros juegos. La opci?n actual quita tambien el chat general azul y ?ste si que es muy necesario en tu ciudad.

Particularmente yo y creo que tambi?n muchos de los que dejan de jugar es por este motivo: Entran al game despues de jugar mucho y a la primera pelea lees "NoooooooooB, FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, Runerrr, stupid, +insultos.." y dices bahhh adeu, ta como siempre. Sin embargo es adictivo pq el Hb tiene el mejor pvp, pero te quita las ganas esto otro.

Otra buena soluci?n seria que gastase muchisima SP hablar por el Chat rojo. Como con 2 frases se te va toda la barra verde.

Por ello, estoy seguro que beneficiaria mucho al server y lo ayudaria a integrar a los nuevos/viejos players.

Un abrazo :P

First of all I salute you, long ago you and I do not "see" . I will focus on the topic:

For a long time playing on the Hb, as many of you have noted, the Red General Chat (not blue) is very useful, since it is only used to sell something or annoy the opponent. The use made of this chat is incredibly absurd, we can read only negative reviews and abuse to other players.

So I think if somehow be removed, you would help the new players have a calm play, as in all other games. The current setting also removed the general chat red and blue, but blue is very necessary in your city.

Particularly I and I think many who left to play is for this reason: They enter the game after playing the first fight a lot and read "NoooooooooB, FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, Runerrr, stupid, + insults .." and say bahhh owed, this is as ever. However, it is addictive because the Hb has the best pvp, but it takes away the desire another.

Another good solution would be spent a lot of SP when someone talks in chat red. As with two phrases are going out all the green bar.

So, I am sure that benefits greatly from the server and would help to integrate new / old players.

A hug :P

Thx guys.

If you do not insult, then no one will insult you, or complain and avoid banes or mutes. With two or three sentences every five minutes is enough for you to say, without breaking, eating alot of Stamina. Yet I think you do not win anything with that chat red. :D

Edited by Melguik

What if we just set players to automatically login with red chat turned "off"?

Then, only people who WANT to have it on can go ahead and turn it on. Otherwise, they can use blue chat.

I say just leave it.. If you can't man up and take a few insults over the Internet then you don't deserve a red chat to begin with. Don't mess with the globals bro!

if im not wrong it takes 3sp for every line you speak, except normal & whisper chats.

1 more option would be to make it 3sp per letter you say in global (red) chat.

every time someone chats globally, get the length of sentence, *=3, and remove that amount from his sp.

I say just leave it.. If you can't man up and take a few insults over the Internet then you don't deserve a red chat to begin with. Don't mess with the globals bro!

QFT~

/tooff also works

The idea to start with general red chat turned off, is also a solution, provided the blue chat can be active. Thus, those who seek to fight with words can do it there; D.

The other idea of the SP leaves you upset, in moderation.

/tooff to all players from the other city each 3 mins?. :wacko:

There is also little people playing and we want them to come and old return to the Nemesis.

P.D.: Congratulations to the Managers for the evolution of the Nemesis. Great work!! :lol:

Edited by Melguik

I have never liked red chat, it's just a "JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA" spam channel. Useless.

I have no respect for people who shit talk in global chat, let your "skill" speak for itself.

I like the idea on chat-options.

Adding the ability for "Global", "Ally", "Guild" and "No" chat options would be a good idea I think.

Then choice is still at the player, so we (the staff) don't need to make the choice to either remove or disable red chats.

Also the idea on SP increment I like, but not like half a bar for a sentence.

Rather a slightly larger amount than 3 to stop the endless talking.

An amount of 25 SP per sentence sounds reasonable I think.

Adding the ability for "Global", "Ally", "Guild" and "No" chat options would be a good idea I think.

Then choice is still at the player, so we (the staff) don't need to make the choice to either remove or disable red chats.

It's very disadvantage for mage.

MagycJ, You're right, but I, and I suppose many others, do not want to be changing right now who speaks and who does not speak well later. We try to improve communication, put him /Toof not serve to change his attitude and avoid muteds or bans. Although you can still use this command.

Nice WhiteFang.

Edited by Melguik

i liked the thing about you can choose to have red off and blue on ( im not so sure if theres many ppl that dislike red chat anyway, but i think it can work if its easy to do)

+1 to this

Would be interesting, if the administrators see appropriate can do a small Poll, with the possibilities they can offer us, such as modifying the options of chat, the Stamina or continue on this path.

Thanks anyway, No spawn chat :P

Edited by Melguik