Sign in to follow this  
silvergold

Abby Dead !

all player,

any 1 know what drop on this weeks abby dead ?!

hear from friends, only drop stone and gold again !!

this is the 2nd time already

IF still the same ..

PLS DUN WASTE TIME ON IT

same happens on fire wyvern, you can kill 1 and it could drop roam, then u can kill 10 more and drop stones/gold. If you want to see drops you have to kill it every week. stop whinning. We dont want 1 rare every week, that would dig server's own tomb.

same happens on fire wyvern, you can kill 1 and it could drop roam, then u can kill 10 more and drop stones/gold. If you want to see drops you have to kill it every week. stop whinning. We dont want 1 rare every week, that would dig server's own tomb.

all player,

any 1 know what drop on this weeks abby dead ?!

hear from friends, only drop stone and gold again !!

this is the 2nd time already

IF still the same ..

PLS DUN WASTE TIME ON IT

You'll probably have better chances of getting a rare from Abaddon than other monsters, trust me.

We've posted the drop rate of some of Abby's drops in another topic, go look for it.

Yea I was there and it only dropped stones/gold/anc piece

I agree that there should be a rare drop every week.

But it's a lot of work getting abby (a lot of hours people spend on it + ancient tablet used etc).

I just came up with this idea and Im not sure if I support it yet but I want to know what people think about it:

#1: Since abby is only killable once a week, make it less difficult and time consumeble to get to it. It will still be killed once a week, but with less time put into it

#2: After abby is killed, respawn all (or some) mobs. So there can still be hunted for the rest of the week.

As I said before, I'm not sure if I support my own idea, so dont criticize me for this idea. This idea just came up to me when reading this topic.

Fire wyvern have dropped A LOT on last stage on server......

But it's a lot of work getting abby (a lot of hours people spend on it + ancient tablet used etc).

I just came up with this idea and Im not sure if I support it yet but I want to know what people think about it:

#1: Since abby is only killable once a week, make it less difficult and time consumeble to get to it. It will still be killed once a week, but with less time put into it

#2: After abby is killed, respawn all (or some) mobs. So there can still be hunted for the rest of the week.

As I said before, I'm not sure if I support my own idea, so dont criticize me for this idea. This idea just came up to me when reading this topic.

Imagine this server, Which i believe have like 3-4 years already, with abaddon dropping ALL WEEKS.

Nemesis 3 WILL BE a fruit server. BUT THIS IS NOT.

Fire wyvern have dropped A LOT on last stage on server......

Imagine this server, Which i believe have like 3-4 years already, with abaddon dropping ALL WEEKS.

Nemesis 3 WILL BE a fruit server. BUT THIS IS NOT.

NEMESIS 3? nice :D

There's a month (like few months ago only), FW drop 2 ROAM and excaliber. And that month as well, 1 SB drop from frost.

Nemesis 3 will be a fruit server, but this is not. Saying there will be 2 nemesis servers going together? Assuming that this server stay, and 1 new server come?

There's a month (like few months ago only), FW drop 2 ROAM and excaliber. And that month as well, 1 SB drop from frost.

Nemesis 3 will be a fruit server, but this is not. Saying there will be 2 nemesis servers going together? Assuming that this server stay, and 1 new server come?

Nope, Nemesis 3 will come after Nemesis 2 has an average of 2 players per day.

In other words, not for a LOOOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG time. :D

xring and xneck also dropped in a single hunt once

I remember about a month ago that Merien Plate, Demon Slayer, and Z Wand MS.10 dropped all in one week of clearing Abby maps...

Nope, Nemesis 3 will come after Nemesis 2 has an average of 2 players per day.

In other words, not for a LOOOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG time. :D

when will come a new update of the server :P!

what mean fruit server ??

i cannot get you all mean !!

Fruit = faster exp, easy drops.

Note: I am just talking bullshit. Nemesis 2 still have a long to go.

xring and xneck also dropped in a single hunt once

We killed A LOT of fws to get that lucky in 1 night. And after that the drop rate on fw was nerfed down to pathetic rates. Its just like killing IW now. Only 1 roam has droped from fw since that night. And nothing else.

Being the person who spends the most time in apoc/and does the most work towards killing abby. I feel its terrible to have 50 characters online(which is actually only 30 diff users) and about 80% of them hunting abby map. To only have stones drop from that long *censored* hunt is boring and is a waste of my time. I try to make it fun for ppl to hunt. But bottom line is its too much work to do for absolutly nothing every week. drop rate in apoc is just too terrible.

We killed A LOT of fws to get that lucky in 1 night. And after that the drop rate on fw was nerfed down to pathetic rates. Its just like killing IW now. Only 1 roam has droped from fw since that night. And nothing else.

A GM noticed on Logs something strange and posted inside our Forum Staff Room. We checked and fixed.

Ok how to explain mmmm

Lets say Original wyv and fw drops was 100%. Means nothing. As original Helbreath.

Then i setted it to 1000% and got a few drops in 2 weeks. ALREADY TOO MUCH.

Then i made it 600%. This is today.

Its stupid to think in droprate as an integer. Droprate needs to be adjusted according to Server Situation. On the Fly.

We cant predict if u guys are going to spend all week on icebound or in Dragonia. And we KNOW setting them ALL High is a bad idea.

U guys remember when server started a few ESW and Cancels was Dropped in first 2 weeks? It made no damage to Nemesis Int because i got this problem on Alkon Server First (old server i hosted in argentina) And fixed here faster.

Ofc that was FIXED. theres no 456546 cancels Yet.

no need to increase the droprate bc well yea that'll be fun to have cancels and esws and other rares but then after few weeks that'd be boring and the server is no longer gonna be unique.

what mean fruit server ??

i cannot get you all mean !!

Fruit = faster exp, easy drops.

Note: I am just talking bullshit. Nemesis 2 still have a long to go.

thank you

Doesnt matter the time u spend there, if you dont want abby hunt, u might not do it aswell, what when server pop that are in fruity servers come back, and see every1 with mass rares from couple abby hunts? you can go through the whole apoc maps clearing thinking that you have a GOOD chance of getting a rare, or you can spend the same time at frost pit, knowing that u have a REALLY LOW chance of getting a rare, you decide how to spend your time, we already raised the abby drop rate twice, if it was like it used to be, u could be sure ud have to hunt 2 months to get a rare

I do hunted and hunt a lot at apoc maps. Only twice made it to kill the abby, but I can assure I know what is like to clean those maps. It takes time, organization and time again but I think that messing with drops will screw everything.

Sometimes might feel like wasting time or losing hope of any nice drop, but, you never know when a good drop will come, and that can happen at anytime.

Its been thousand times we cleared procella and infernia, and sometimes killed at abby and we NEVER ever got a single drop from it. But nevertheless I dont feel like rare drop should be increased. If this happens it will flood the server with rares, and I see no good from it, really. It will be the scarecrow for the newcomers. Although we are not getting new players at the moment, you never know when people will come to server.

Doesnt matter the time u spend there, if you dont want abby hunt, u might not do it aswell, what when server pop that are in fruity servers come back, and see every1 with mass rares from couple abby hunts? you can go through the whole apoc maps clearing thinking that you have a GOOD chance of getting a rare, or you can spend the same time at frost pit, knowing that u have a REALLY LOW chance of getting a rare, you decide how to spend your time, we already raised the abby drop rate twice, if it was like it used to be, u could be sure ud have to hunt 2 months to get a rare

But if what farjat says is true, If we are hunting abby every week, Staff will simply turn the drops down on that. seems like a waste of time to me. Btw for the most part i lead these abby hunts to keep ppl interested in playing the game. I'm not so greedy for items. Even when i have rares i usually give them away to my guild. So dont assume i'm in it for the prizes. But i know for a fact that when we get drops of gold/zems it makes it sooooo much harder to get ppl for the next abby hunt, and so on.

But if what farjat says is true, If we are hunting abby every week, Staff will simply turn the drops down on that. seems like a waste of time to me. Btw for the most part i lead these abby hunts to keep ppl interested in playing the game. I'm not so greedy for items. Even when i have rares i usually give them away to my guild. So dont assume i'm in it for the prizes. But i know for a fact that when we get drops of gold/zems it makes it sooooo much harder to get ppl for the next abby hunt, and so on.

lol we made A LOT of tests and 8/10 abbys dropped rares. But then when ppl hunt its like 1/4 wtf!

Only thing we cant control, is luck